Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 93 of 225
« First < 4383919293 9495103143193 > Last »
Sports>Red's Fans Check in
Starscream 05:17 PM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Yeah....lets suspend a guy who didn't steal anything :-)

Did you even see that he did an even exchange? He got in trouble for ripping off the security tags. He just lacked common sense.
You actually buy that excuse? I'd rather it be a lie than truth, b/c if it's truth, Leake is one of the dumbest SOBs in the US.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:25 PM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
:-) Nothing like celebrating a guy who shouldn't even have been pitching. Worst part is if he finishes the diversion program he may never even get suspended. :-)
He stole a couple of t-shirts. You seriously want him suspended for this? It's not as if he raped someone in a Georgia bar restroom or sent nekkid pictures of himself to some woman.:-)

It shouldn't be celebrated, but suspended? I don't think so.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:16 PM 04-22-2011
Yeah....lets suspend a guy who didn't steal anything :-)

Did you even see that he did an even exchange? He got in trouble for ripping off the security tags. He just lacked common sense.
Yeah, did you even see he has requested the diversion program? Which is admitting guilt but keeping it from your record. And I don't know about you, but I don't know how to get a security tag off a t-shirt, maybe he had some more practice. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:20 PM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
He stole a couple of t-shirts. You seriously want him suspended for this? It's not as if he raped someone in a Georgia bar restroom or sent nekkid pictures of himself to some woman.:-)

It shouldn't be celebrated, but suspended? I don't think so.
If I am in that locker room or office, I am not letting him make a start until something is more clear than that. Just throw the arbitrary, "We are going to sit him down and wait for the legal process to run its course." :-)

For the record, I think Rothlisberger and Farve should have both been suspended for at least half the seasons after their respective incidents. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:36 PM 04-22-2011
You actually buy that excuse? I'd rather it be a lie than truth, b/c if it's truth, Leake is one of the dumbest SOBs in the US.
Yes, Dan does believe that. :-) Homers are going to be homers no matter what. Blind faith is a wonderful thing. I know, 'innocent until proven guilty', but why are you even putting yourself in that situation and why are you asking for the diversion program? Most importantly: Why does your mug shot at 3:00 pm look like an Elder high school graduate who just rolled out of bed after an all night bender of energy drinks, Busch Light and cocaine? :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:28 AM 04-23-2011
Most importantly: Why does your mug shot at 3:00 pm look like an Elder high school graduate who just rolled out of bed after an all night bender of energy drinks, Busch Light and cocaine? :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:32 PM 04-23-2011
We need some more insurance here to make sure we keep the lead.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:13 PM 04-23-2011
I don't know anything about sports :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:17 PM 04-23-2011
I don't know anything about sports :-) :-) :-) :-)
Nice win today. Good thing we didn't have La Russa playing up the rain delay (or Baker messing it up).
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:22 PM 04-23-2011
Nice win today. Good thing we didn't have La Russa playing up the rain delay (or Baker messing it up).
3 wins in the last ten :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:36 PM 04-23-2011
3 wins in the last ten :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 06:56 PM 04-23-2011
Congrats on the win guys. I'm appalled at how our fans in the stands have been reacting as of late with the booing and all. Tomorrow will be a great game:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:57 PM 04-23-2011
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Congrats on the win guys. I'm appalled at how our fans in the stands have been reacting as of late with the booing and all. Tomorrow will be a great game:-)
National tv tomorrow!:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:26 PM 04-23-2011
Reds win! Reds win! :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 04:10 PM 04-24-2011
Third game of the year that I've been able to watch. ESPN is worthwhile sometimes. About time they had a game on that didn't have the Yanks or Red Sox.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 05:35 PM 04-24-2011
Third game of the year that I've been able to watch. ESPN is worthwhile sometimes. About time they had a game on that didn't have the Yanks or Red Sox.
Good news it is in St. Louis, so its not blacked out in this area. If it were at GABP I would be forced to watch the guys on FSN. Plus I don't have to listen to the homers on FSN tell me that Drew Stubbs is a future All-Star. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:37 PM 04-24-2011
Now you can listen to Larkin in the pre-game show.:-)

I like to turn the sound down on the tv and listen to Marty call the game on the radio. Best option. He pulls for the team but he's not a homer.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:09 PM 04-24-2011
Damn that sucked. EV pitched a great game, he just let Molina get to him and that won the game.

Bruce looked like a little leaguer at that last at bat. Straight down the middle with two strikes and he struck out looking.:-)

I will give credit to the ESPN team for having an interesting an informative play by play and commentary team tonight. I miss Miller and Morgan, but Valentine, Herschieser, and Baldy did a great job tonight.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:05 AM 04-25-2011
I also liked the broadcasting team, except that they are like every other broadcaster where they blow Pujols too much. For God's sake, we all know he is good.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:07 AM 04-25-2011
Ever since Phillips pulled that ***** move last year against Molina, Molina has been making him look like a fool. That two game winning home runs since then. :-)

I also liked the broadcasting team, except that they are like every other broadcaster where they blow Pujols too much. For God's sake, we all know he is good.
They talked about Votto just as much yesterday. :-)
[Reply]
Page 93 of 225
« First < 4383919293 9495103143193 > Last »
Up