Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 91 of 207
« First < 4181899091 9293101141191 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
bigpedunn 10:27 AM 04-02-2010
Scott,I have had the same one you purchased for about 5 years stilll love it.
[Reply]
cobra03 12:36 PM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by bigpedunn:
Scott,I have had the same one you purchased for about 5 years stilll love it.
Thats good to hear. I love it, very glad i made the purchase.
[Reply]
bvilchez 03:19 PM 04-02-2010
Nice tower
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 04:48 PM 04-02-2010
Some great looking pics in here lately!!!
[Reply]
maninblack 06:45 PM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by cobra03:
This is the newst addition to the family: the pienza tower humidor. Just finished seasoning and stocking it up. I was on the fence about spending the money on it, and the fiance pushed me over the edge. Not sure if she really wanted me to get it or was just sick of hearing about me wanting it, but either way shes the shiznit. I also wonder if she realizes that it holds 2000-3000 cigars and i now have the urge to fill it up some more. :-)

Attachment 5750Attachment 5752Attachment 5753Attachment 5755
Damn nice setup Scott! A friend of mine (bigpedunn) has this same tower.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:26 PM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by cobra03:
This is the newst addition to the family: the pienza tower humidor. Just finished seasoning and stocking it up. I was on the fence about spending the money on it, and the fiance pushed me over the edge. Not sure if she really wanted me to get it or was just sick of hearing about me wanting it, but either way shes the shiznit. I also wonder if she realizes that it holds 2000-3000 cigars and i now have the urge to fill it up some more. :-)
Congrats, that's the same cabinet I have. And like you after getting it, the urge to fill it hit. I'm up to nearly 1k in varying inventory. With more trickling in every week. Now I just need to smoke less than I buy. :-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 10:54 PM 04-02-2010
Little LifeTik desktop while I work on finishing my wineador...

Attached:
[Reply]
DropTheE 11:16 AM 04-03-2010
Here ya go, got a new Lexington last week. So stoked to buy by the box now..yay. Went a bit crazy but it was FUN!!
Attached: Dan Humi.jpg (110.1 KB) ModDrawer.jpg (112.5 KB) Desk.jpg (120.5 KB) 
[Reply]
eber 12:00 PM 04-03-2010
congrats on the purchase, have fun filling it up, it will fill up fast....we can all attest to that :-)
[Reply]
DropTheE 04:08 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by eber:
congrats on the purchase, have fun filling it up, it will fill up fast....we can all attest to that :-)
Thanks Erik, yeah, I am looking forward to some fun purchases!!
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:03 PM 04-04-2010

Waiting on trays n shelves is why I have a conventional humi inside it.

The top one I got today as my nieghbor was throwing it away. It looked like it was never used (it still had tape holding the shelves inplace!) He claimed he was gifted it, but already had a larger one, and it made a noise.... I took it home, cleaned it up, and plugged it in. The reason it made a noise was it was unlevel!! I leveled the feet and now have a box humidor. Ordering some beads when I get paid.....

[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 09:08 PM 04-04-2010
Awesome find Shawn! Sharp unit, and by the looks of it, the extra storage will help.
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:15 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by wolfandwhisky:
Awesome find Shawn! Sharp unit, and by the looks of it, the extra storage will help.
Yeh, Im despritley needing some more space! Once I get my shelves n trays in I should be ok.. The conventional humi takes up alot of space right now. But once it gets hott down here, I gotta plug in the ol Vino... I am ordering beads and another box of Gran Habanos payday......... hope the beads get here first~
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 09:33 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
Yeh, Im despritley needing some more space! Once I get my shelves n trays in I should be ok.. The conventional humi takes up alot of space right now. But once it gets hott down here, I gotta plug in the ol Vino... I am ordering beads and another box of Gran Habanos payday......... hope the beads get here first~
Ha - I'm in the same boat but the boxes arrived first...

In any event, very cool. :-)
[Reply]
DropTheE 09:26 AM 04-05-2010
Originally Posted by thebayratt:

Waiting on trays n shelves is why I have a conventional humi inside it.

The top one I got today as my nieghbor was throwing it away. It looked like it was never used (it still had tape holding the shelves inplace!) He claimed he was gifted it, but already had a larger one, and it made a noise.... I took it home, cleaned it up, and plugged it in. The reason it made a noise was it was unlevel!! I leveled the feet and now have a box humidor. Ordering some beads when I get paid.....

What's the old saying....One Man's Trash is another man's Humidor!! :-)
Awesome find Shawn...way to go!!
[Reply]
quantim0 09:11 AM 04-10-2010
Just set up this little "top shelf"/aging humidor until I get a wine cooler. This way I'm not moving the sticks around constantly and risk damage.

Good thing I just looked because I realized I forgot to put my new Opus and Anejo in there.

[Reply]
Chris. 08:07 AM 04-11-2010
Andrew, where did you buy the cigar bands to make lables if u don't mind me asking?
[Reply]
irklak 12:51 PM 04-11-2010
Originally Posted by Chris.:
Andrew, where did you buy the cigar bands to make lables if u don't mind me asking?
I got them from Heartfelt.
[Reply]
Onsto 11:33 AM 04-12-2010
Just bought this beauty used - slowly emptying my coolers into it. Image
[Reply]
DropTheE 12:02 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by Onsto:
Just bought this beauty used - slowly emptying my coolers into it. Image
Very nice Ross, you are gonna have a blast with that bad boy!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 91 of 207
« First < 4181899091 9293101141191 > Last »
Up