Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 91 of 138
« First < 4181899091 9293101 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
Eleven 11:08 PM 04-26-2011
Bummer.

Only one thing is for sure now, there will be a new Stanley Cup Champion this year.
icehog3 11:12 PM 04-26-2011
Proud of the character the Boys showed the last week and a half. :-)

Sharks - Wings should be Epic.
GHC_Hambone 11:14 PM 04-26-2011
It was fun to watch the past few games after not expecting much in the playoffs and expecting a sweep. Good comeback by the Hawks, but you cant expect to win very many playoff series after going in a 3 game hole.
icehog3 11:16 PM 04-26-2011
I am off to cry myself to sleep, see y'all manana. :-)
mithrilG60 11:17 PM 04-26-2011
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eleven 11:17 PM 04-26-2011
West Round 2 predictions:

Sharks over Wings in 6
Preds over Canucks in 7
Ahbroody 11:37 PM 04-26-2011
You are braver then I. I really worry about the Sharks facing a rested Wings. While they pose a completely different problem for the Sharks. The Kings series exposed some huge issues with the D.

I also worry if anyone will stop the Canucks now. The Hawks I thought were the only ones who could do to the psych advantage. They just may go all the way now.

I hope your right. Scott.

I am smoking that stick in honor of the Hawks anyway. Those boys showed a lot and they will be back next year. This was a huge series for them.
Bruins Fan 03:46 AM 04-27-2011
The B's gave one away with penaltys.Both habs goals came on 5 on 3's, Lucic big hit cost them,it's the only thing he has done in a month and it cost them the game. :-)
The B's can't pass, can't penetrate the zone,they have more turnovers then Betty Crocker.
Power play!!! what power play, one for 40 something, 0 for the series.
What don't Julien see here?
Game 7 tonight will history repeat it self?
357 06:22 AM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I literally jumped up and down and yelled so long and so hard I almost passed out....OMG.

Life.
I bailed early, half way through the second. I couldn't stay awake. It was a good game, I'm bummed I missed out on this. I know the feeling. These kind of games have you on the edge of your seat for 3-4 hours.

Hawks really put everything they had into it. Nothing to hang your head over. Wish they would have pulled it off.

Sucks. Gotta gear up for some more 10:00 PM starts.
357 06:23 AM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
The B's gave one away with penaltys.Both habs goals came on 5 on 3's, Lucic big hit cost them,it's the only thing he has done in a month and it cost them the game. :-)
The B's can't pass, can't penetrate the zone,they have more turnovers then Betty Crocker.
Power play!!! what power play, one for 40 something, 0 for the series.
What don't Julien see here?
Game 7 tonight will history repeat it self?
I didn't see much other than the highlight of that Lucic hit. That looked real bad. Glad Spacek was able to return.
IBQTEE1 08:14 AM 04-27-2011
So, sad. They put up a good fight though. Until next year. Go Blackhawks.
Gophernut 08:42 AM 04-27-2011
Didn't get to see the earlier games, but the Hawk/Canucks game was one of the most entertaining games I have seen in a while. From an outsider point of view, the Canucks seemed to dominate most of the game. Crawford stood on his head. He was the reason the game was so close. The play by Toews to tie it up was one of pure hustle and desire. You could tell when he got that puck into the offensive zone that he was going to do something amazing. It was an incredible hockey play. What an exciting game. The game had it all. I was so amped up afterwards, I couldn't sleep for an hour and a half. This from a guy who as a North Stars fan, hate the Hawks, and as a Wild fan hates the Canucks. :-)
Bruins Fan 10:37 AM 04-27-2011
Does anyone besides me think the NHL is crooked?
Obvious penalties are not called,and bull crap penalties are that change the outcome of games.
Just look at all the game seven series in the first round seems like it is by design?
mithrilG60 10:42 AM 04-27-2011
There's been A LOT of questionable officiating this year, but Gillis' rant aside it hasn't really benefitted any one team over the other. My issue is lack of consistency and the fact that whistles are coming WAY to quickly. Look at that disallowed goal against Boston last night. While it didn't affect the outcome in the end, there was no reason to blow the play dead that quickly.
CRIMPS 11:49 AM 04-27-2011
That Hawks/Canucks game was amazing.

Props to Crawford for a great game in net. Well done.

Toews' short handed goal from the belly?! Seriously?

Even Razor was awesome last night. Us Stars fans are pumped to still have him as our Color guy. At some point, I assume he will take a job for some national show.
357 11:59 AM 04-27-2011

It should be a great series. I hope the first game is Friday night and game 2 is on Sunday afternoon. It would be nice to get at least one of those road games.

BTW, I really hope the Sharks get a healthy dose of Helm's forechecking. That guy is a menace with amazing speed.
kugie 12:05 PM 04-27-2011
Uggg!
Game 7 is going to kill me!

They should've closed it out but we have tonight. GO BRUINS!!!!!!:-)
icehog3 01:07 PM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Does anyone besides me think the NHL is crooked?
Obvious penalties are not called,and bull crap penalties are that change the outcome of games.
Just look at all the game seven series in the first round seems like it is by design?
Yeah, uh....no. :-)
taltos 03:18 PM 04-27-2011
Let's go Bruins and finish what you started with the Flyers last year!:-)
Ahbroody 07:06 PM 04-27-2011
Yeah, uh....no. :-)
You could have just posted a picture.
Page 91 of 138
« First < 4181899091 9293101 > Last »
Up