Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 91 of 352
« First < 4181899091 9293101141191 > Last »
General Discussion>First Firearm Thread.
sikk50 01:20 AM 11-28-2010
Close, its the SOB (small of back) model. Very comfortable
theonlybear4CORT 03:57 PM 11-29-2010
Glock fo-tay?
Posted via Mobile Device
sikk50 07:09 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
Glock fo-tay?
Posted via Mobile Device
Si
T.G 07:14 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:

:-)
Cool.

How did you get it to stick to the wall of the shower like that?
sikk50 07:15 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Cool.

Suction cups and loogies.

It's our kitchen counter, I just took the pic sideways
Bill86 07:21 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Cool.

:-) :-) :-)

I think next year is the year for me to buy a new pistol I'm thinking USP Tactical compact .45 with a silencer we'll see.
Martel 07:34 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
:-) :-) :-)

I think next year is the year for me to buy a new pistol I'm thinking USP Tactical compact .45 with a silencer we'll see.
I love my USP .45...great gun.

Cheers,
G
Bill86 07:48 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Martel:
I love my USP .45...great gun.

Cheers,
G
Yeah I held one and it's definitely the gun for me. I just gotta put down the $1500-$1700 the whole deal is going to cost me.
bonjing 11:05 PM 11-29-2010
My HSC expired, I haven't bought a pistol in almost 2 years :-), that means I broke a promise to the gf when I said I'd only by one a year :-).

Time to make up for that :-)
Bill86 11:08 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by bonjing:
My HSC expired, I haven't bought a pistol in almost 2 years :-), that means I broke a promise to the gf when I said I'd only by one a year :-).

Time to make up for that :-)
Yeah lying is bad man, you better go take care of that. :-)
Darrell 02:12 PM 12-03-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:

:-)
Too bad a holster is useless in CA since you can't carry it. :-)
Martel 05:56 PM 12-03-2010
This looks like a fun event: Oklahoma Full Auto shoot and trade show.

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/excl...pocalypse.html

Cheers,
G
replicant_argent 07:51 PM 12-03-2010
Getting very tempted to order up a GI or Commander sized Rock Island .45 just for the hell of it. I have been feeling "old school" lately.
Wolfgang 09:57 PM 12-03-2010
Got a question for you guys.

My work has had some threats come in and while in my contract it says I cant have weapons im thinking of conceal carrying anyways. Its just one of those things that irks me a little wondering if any of you have been in the same situation.

Sub note: I do have my CCW license.
LostAbbott 10:25 PM 12-03-2010
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:

My work has had some threats come in and while in my contract it says I cant have weapons im thinking of conceal carrying anyways. Its just one of those things that irks me a little wondering if any of you have been in the same situation.

If they catch you they will fire you on the spot. Also they might be able to pursue legal actual against you for carrying on their private property. I always carry a knife wherever (and I know you have some damn good ones) I am sure you would not have too much trouble taking out a fool with that is need be.
Wolfgang 10:31 PM 12-03-2010
and I carry a knife while i work too and no one seems to care. Managers have asked to borrow it for different tasks. Guess ill stick with that. I hope its to never use it like that though. Just texted a manager about my concerns and she said a Police officer is now going to be in the store for the next few weeks so that's a relief. Problem solved next topic.

What to you all think of .380? :-)
replicant_argent 07:20 AM 12-04-2010
unless you are wearing a speedo all the time and need something the size of an LCP to tuck away in your nether regions, might as well carry a 9mm and the much higher energy loadings and performance that caliber offers. I suppose if you had hands the size of an 8 year old, pistols that small are useful, but last time I shot a .25 (20 years ago, and about the size of an LCP) I thought I could do better chucking it at a BGs head.

and I do not like the images of you that just popped into my brain, thank you very much, Mark......
replicant_argent 07:23 AM 12-04-2010
oh, and jobs are hard to come by in these times. Unless you are willing to find another job, and truly do not like the one you have and the consequences of how it will reflect upon your references, leave the piece at home. Interesting they have no prob with a knife, though. I would be willing to bet that those are verboten in the company handbook as well.
Wolfgang 07:50 AM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Interesting they have no prob with a knife, though. I would be willing to bet that those are verboten in the company handbook as well.
Knives are covered in the same rule but most of my managers don't stick to Corporates handbook for much of anything really. If you walked around the store ill bet more than 50% of associates have a knife clipped in their pocket :-) also I can see the utility of a knife for other tasks as well. Piece will stay in my car in the parking lot. I love my job at Best Buy. :-)
hammondc 08:00 AM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:

Tough call man. You need to weigh out if it is worth it for you. Does your store have the proper signage displayed forbidding concealed weapons in the store? If so, I would not carry as it opens you up to legal action is something goes down. If they do not have proper signage, you can still be fired.

I know a situation went down recently at pizza hut or something where a delivery guy gunned down someone trying to rob him and take his car. He got fired and then sued the pizza company on some basis that the company put him in dangerous situations, but would not allow him to protect himself

*I have my CHL as well.
Page 91 of 352
« First < 4181899091 9293101141191 > Last »
Up