Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
Sports>A-Fraud Tests Positive for Steroid Use
icehog3 10:48 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
:-) I knew after submitting that statement didn't look right. and the jury hanged me a long time ago.:-)
Most people are quieter after a good hanging. :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:54 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
most people are weakened by there defeats :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:30 AM 02-11-2009
Do you want to deport someone who pays that much in income taxes and donates a lot of money? I can think of a million plus others that I would rather deport before Tejada.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:24 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Do you want to deport someone who pays that much in income taxes and donates a lot of money? I can think of a million plus others that I would rather deport before Tejada.
Is is name even Tejada? Didn't he lie about his age and real name and get caught before last season?
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 10:28 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Is is name even Tejada? Didn't he lie about his age and real name and get caught before last season?

It was his age he lied about

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5708800.html
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:37 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
It was his age he lied about

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5708800.html
I think there was an issue with his name.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?id=3357337

I remember hearing about it in the news, but never heard what it was.
[Reply]
jamesb3 10:00 PM 02-13-2009
Wow! What a suprise!:-)
[Reply]
taltos 04:06 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Always wanted to be well hung but at my age now, I wouldn't remember what to do wih it.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 11:19 AM 02-17-2009
A-Rod gives a press conference today at 1:30. My guess is he will face some tough questions.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 12:43 PM 02-17-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Always wanted to be well hung but at my age now, I wouldn't remember what to do wih it.:-):-):-)
that beats still having it shrinkwrapped still :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 07:57 PM 02-17-2009
He did not impress me with some of his answers and the whole charity spin was rather lame.
[Reply]
Yazzie 07:59 PM 02-17-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
He did not impress me with some of his answers and the whole charity spin was rather lame.
wow, I thought the Yankee fans would have thought it was good. I watched the whole thing....His cousin was injecting him
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:09 PM 02-17-2009
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
wow, I thought the Yankee fans would have thought it was good. I watched the whole thing....His cousin was injecting him
I like how he didn't accept responsibility and pushes blame elsewhere, my cousin this my cousin that.... "hey cuz come here I want to inject this stuff into you, I don't know what it is":-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:16 PM 02-17-2009
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
I am a Yankee fan and I will root for him like I have since 2004 because him doing good helps the Yankees, but to me he did not come over sincere and the whole getting emotional crap was a bad act. To mee it looked like he was trying to cry but he could not cry on command.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:21 PM 02-17-2009
Agreed, it didn't exactly seem sincere. I was pretty surprised about how blunt he was however, he gave a lot of information out during the Q/A.
[Reply]
tobii3 07:43 AM 02-18-2009
I am a Yankee fan and I will root for him like I have since 2004 because him doing good helps the Yankees...
So, how do you feel about an SF Fan rooting for Barry Bonds??

Yeah......

By your logic, the entire Yankees line up should be doing 'roids so they can win, right??
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
Up