[Reply]
longknocker 06:02 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Why is Adam Peter today?
Now I'm "Thoroughly" Confused!:-)
[Reply]
T.G 06:05 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I brought 4 horses, in case we found the lady. Hello, Lady!
You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass.
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Adam! :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
shilala 06:40 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's so
beautiful!!!

What does it mean?
Life

imitating

sh'art!
Simply beautiful. :-)
[Reply]
Katmancross 07:20 PM 01-28-2011
A good non cigar smoking friend on facebook responds to one of my cigar announcements with "cough, cough."
I respond with something half witty and he responds with "why don't you send me one?"
I tell him I smoke full bodied cigars. If you're not a cigar smoker they will be too strong for you and you won't like it."
Implied "no" to his request.
If I did send him "one" he would put it in a drawer and a month from now smoke it. He'd "cough, cough" and throw it away later telling me it tasted like s**t.
[Reply]
drob 11:45 PM 01-28-2011
Give a fellow a shitty cigar, and he may never smoke another. Give a fellow a great (or even good) cigar, and you may gain another BOTL for life!

Just saying.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 11:47 PM 01-28-2011
Peter sharts all the time
[Reply]
pnoon 08:21 AM 01-29-2011
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
Peter sharts all the time
WTF :-)

Think before you post, Blake.
[Reply]
Katmancross 09:36 AM 01-29-2011
Originally Posted by drob:
Give a fellow a shitty cigar, and he may never smoke another. Give a fellow a great (or even good) cigar, and you may gain another BOTL for life!

Just saying.
What if I gave him a smoked fish instead...two birds with one stone?
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 09:54 AM 01-29-2011
WTF :-)

Think before you post, Blake.
One fart joke too many I guess. Sorry Peter, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.
[Reply]
Brad 10:14 AM 01-29-2011
You just need to take some less expensive sticks around with you for occasions like this. I wouldn't hand out a 1964 Padron to a non-expierenced smoker either. But something like an Oliva G would be fine, and they aren't overly expensive. They aren't dog turds, and something I would, and do, smoke myself.
[Reply]
Katmancross 10:27 AM 01-29-2011
I worked at a construction company where everyone mooched from me. Pissed me off because no one ever reciprocated. So instead of giving them decent cigars, I started giving them dog turds. They didn't even know the difference.
My favorite is someone wants some sticks and then promises to bring me back a gift from Florida on their vacation. Guess what never arrives?
They can afford to go on vacation but not go to a cigar store or even offer to pay me.
That gets my short hairs up.
I finally told all them "Go fish."
[Reply]
itsme_timd 11:53 AM 02-23-2011
Edited by icehog3 to comply with CA rules.
[Reply]
guitar4001 11:58 AM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by wayner123:
Or just carry around really good cheap cigars.
I think that alot of people have no idea how much cigars cost. They see the gas station brands and assume that all cigars are similar to those. It shocks some people when they find out that some cigars cost *gasp* $5 a piece. I can't imagine what those who are not cigar smokers think when they see $20 or more cigars.
[Reply]
Katmancross 12:00 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:
I'm sorry to have to post this here but I really couldn't believe what I was reading from Katmancross. He's posting in this thread about how he can't stand cigar mooches but he's on another forum I'm a moderator on trying to beg for cigars. Here's the best part... a LOT of people and manufacturers sent him cigars but he wasn't happy with the quality, now he's trying to trade up to get ultra premium cigars. Also, Xikar sent him some cigars and cutters and he's trying to trade at least one of the cutters away. Here's his post on the other forum. MODS - If you want to know where this was posted PM me.
I got Thomas' address and sent him a nice 5 pack in a an old travel humidor with a little humidification disk in it. They were basically mild cigars.
I hope he enjoys them. Yes. I'm a hypocrite and S.O.B. Thank you for pointing that out from your perch of righteousness. I apologize to everyone for being such a jerk. I'm having a f*****g nervous breakdown here and I'm acting like an idiot and moron. My apologies. I won't post anything until I feel more like myself.
[Reply]
md4958 12:25 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by Katmancross:
I got Thomas' address and sent him a nice 5 pack in a an old travel humidor with a little humidification disk in it. They were basically mild cigars.
I hope he enjoys them. Yes. I'm a hypocrite and S.O.B. Thank you for pointing that out from your perch of righteousness. I apologize to everyone for being such a jerk. I'm having a f*****g nervous breakdown here and I'm acting like an idiot and moron. My apologies. I won't post anything until I feel more like myself.
Anybody can be down on their luck. There are guys here that wish they had your problems, you wouldn't know it because they dont constantly complain.

But your attitude that really stinks. Even when you are apologizing, you can help but spit in somebody's face. My :-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 12:36 PM 02-23-2011