Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 789 101119 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
mariogolbee 09:26 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by MrsSledn:
Been playing Black Ops as much as my time allows. I am to the point I hate Nuketown and I used to love the map. Really like Summit and Firing Ranch. Who ever made the Jungle map... I do NOT like them. LOL

New maps are okay. Stadium and Berlin Wall are my fav's. Hate Discovery. Kowloon, can take it our leave it. I like playing on the zip line when I can. Still a confusing map. Most of my game play lately is Capture the Flag and it's getting ridiculous. Played a match last week where the top playing on the other team went 151/15. On friggin Nuketown.

Pokalina is my gamertag on Xbox 360.
Cathy, that was YOU that I was playing against for a while last night when I logged on and you guys had a full party. You're pretty good. Sure smacked my azz around a bit. I think we'll get to play on the same side a little soon. My gamer tag is FuneralLattice.
[Reply]
mike 09:28 AM 03-02-2011
monster45 is my tag on PS3, lets play!!!!!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:29 AM 03-02-2011
Nuketown is the best map if your K/D ratio around .58. Dan probably loves that map, it drives me insane. :-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 09:48 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Cathy, that was YOU that I was playing against for a while last night when I logged on and you guys had a full party. You're pretty good. Sure smacked my azz around a bit. I think we'll get to play on the same side a little soon. My gamer tag is FuneralLattice.
Yes is was! Thank you. I try my best! :-) I knew I recognized your gamertag! When I mentioned it, Wes and Doc told me you post on Asylum. I even said at one point when we were playing against you in WMD, that you probably hate me since I killed you like 3 or 4 times in a row. LOL

It was great playing against you. I shoot you a request next time I jump on.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:53 AM 03-02-2011
Yes is was! Thank you. I try my best! :-) I knew I recognized your gamertag! When I mentioned it, Wes and Doc told me you post on Asylum. I even said at one point when we were playing against you in WMD, that you probably hate me since I killed you like 3 or 4 times in a row. LOL

It was great playing against you. I shoot you a request next time I jump on.
YW. Yes, you kept killing me, over and over again. :-) That's okay. I think I won that match.:-) Either way, I hope next time we're on the same team. I'll look for your request. Who knows, perhaps I can earn a place in your clan and become an SOTL too. :-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 11:14 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
YW. Yes, you kept killing me, over and over again. :-) That's okay. I think I won that match.:-) Either way, I hope next time we're on the same team. I'll look for your request. Who knows, perhaps I can earn a place in your clan and become an SOTL too. :-)
SOTL huh? LOL

The guys are already on and I have my chores to do. :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:50 PM 03-02-2011
SOTL huh? LOL

The guys are already on and I have my chores to do. :-)
:-) Exactly! I was hoping I might get a little chuckle for that one. :-)

Have fun with your chores. I would already be on too, but I have writing to do.
[Reply]
MrsSledn 04:27 PM 03-03-2011
Double experience points this weekend!!! Starts tomorrow and ends Sunday!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:20 PM 03-03-2011
Yippee. Remind me NOT to prestige this weekend. Oh wait, prestige is pointless :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:48 AM 03-04-2011
Again?
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:08 AM 03-04-2011
Originally Posted by mrssledn:
double experience points this weekend!!! Starts tomorrow and ends sunday!
woot!
[Reply]
MrsSledn 12:02 PM 03-04-2011
Yeap again! I believe its due to the release of the new maps on the PC version.

Started at 1pm eastern time today and runs into Monday morning!
[Reply]
MiamiE 12:08 PM 03-04-2011
I haven't played this game in a few months. Time to play!
[Reply]
BlindedByScience 12:11 PM 03-04-2011
I really dig BLOPS but I'm a PC guy....
[Reply]
emopunker2004 11:34 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Nuketown is the best map if your K/D ratio around .58. Dan probably loves that map, it drives me insane. :-)
nuketown is my favorite map by far. love love love it :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:44 PM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
nuketown is my favorite map by far. love love love it :-)
Nuketown is great for people spawning behind you and throwing grenades and launching noob-tubes everywhere. Little kids and people who aren't very good love it because they can get more kills on that than any other map (although going 10-21 isn't exactly fun for me). Kowloon has taken over as the worst map ever now, but Nuketown isn't far behind. Its just a mess for people who are more adept at killing people on larger maps. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:48 PM 03-16-2011
I haven't played in a long time but I remember Nuketown as being the worst ever..no tactics just noob-tube and grenades...
[Reply]
ucla695 01:53 PM 03-16-2011
Nuketown is great for people spawning behind you and throwing grenades and launching noob-tubes everywhere. Little kids and people who aren't very good love it because they can get more kills on that than any other map (although going 10-21 isn't exactly fun for me). Kowloon has taken over as the worst map ever now, but Nuketown isn't far behind. Its just a mess for people who are more adept at killing people on larger maps. :-)
That's how I feel about Stadium.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:55 PM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by ucla695:
That's how I feel about Stadium.
Stadium is the only one of the new 4 that I can even stand. Seems to be the concensus on XBox Live as all the rest are skipped over in the vote unless they come up as random maps. I don't think I have played any of the other ones in the map pack twice in a row since the first few weeks. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 02:03 PM 03-16-2011
Stadium is the only one of the new 4 that I can even stand. Seems to be the concensus on XBox Live as all the rest are skipped over in the vote unless they come up as random maps. I don't think I have played any of the other ones in the map pack twice in a row since the first few weeks. :-)
It's a favorite on PS3 too. The was the only map that kept coming up the other day and I kept on having to back out. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 789 101119 > Last »
Up