Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>WTF is wrong with people?
icehog3 07:41 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
You know it:-) Maybe this January. I have time off of college, and I'll be in downtown Chicago for a bachelors party.
Sounds like a plan! Find me some cougars!! :-)
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:42 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sounds like a plan! Find me some cougars!! :-)
:-):-)

No college girls?:-)
ahc4353 07:48 PM 10-27-2010
I have been reading this thread so long I forgot, did this happen on a Monday?
cigarlvr 08:00 PM 10-27-2010
Sounds like it is time to sell the house
Ranger_B 08:16 PM 10-27-2010
Wow this thread took off. I can not believe she had that nerve. In front of her kids no less. Well I hope the kids are there if this does go to court to see there are consequences for your actions.
Madwolf 08:23 PM 10-27-2010
file charges for assault and destruction of property.. if she would have done that to me i would have taken a defensive stance and told her to back away as i was calling police.. if she came closer and had her arm at me in any way i would have broke it saying i didnt know what she was doing other than attacking me and i had to defend myself... in ohio if someone comes on your property and attempts to hurt you, you can defend yourself on your property.... if any part of her came close i would have broken it.

She also should be glad it was you and not my neighbor... vet of WWII, korea, and served 2 years eairly part of nam before he said he was done. hes old, his wifes gone, rest her...... and i think he'd shot her.....alot...... because i dont think he cares about jail.
gijoey959 10:17 PM 10-27-2010
O.o everytime I leave this thread grows 2 pages!

Well idk how being charged works, but I'll update if anything else happens I guess xD maybe I'll just let this die, this thread has caused enough trouble :-)
BC-Axeman 10:38 PM 10-27-2010
Trouble? Trouble! Just wait till I finish in my laboratory! I will rule the world!
Bwuhahahahahah!
Just a few more drops.
icehog3 11:04 PM 10-27-2010
Need.......more.....brain.....blood. :-)
bonjing 01:14 AM 10-28-2010
Ummm, was she hot?:-)
Ahbroody 02:03 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
I have been reading this thread so long I forgot, did this happen on a Monday?
wow he does post sometimes. :-)

As to original topic, See this is why I never leave the cigar in my mouth its always in my hand. :-)

OOOhhhh yeah I would have DDTd her then got up on the roof and dropped a peoples elbow on her. Or maybe down a superfly snooka attack. Seiously hit a stupid women over a her stupid action? Lets settle down. You can only use force to protect yourself or someone else ladies. Hitting a woman? Infront of her kids? Over a 10 dollar cigar? Lifes to short.

Maybe Cali law is different from the rest of the state but you all should read the definition of assualt and battery. :-)
CoreyD 02:05 AM 10-28-2010
I woulda dug in my pocket and lit another....
Subvet642 07:47 AM 10-28-2010
For what it's worth, I personally believe that, in the spirit of American egalitarianism, when a woman acts in a brutish or even violent way as this woman clearly has, she has forfeited any social protections which are traditionally afforded to ladies. If society allows a certain percentage of itself to act with impunity, then no one can claim any sort of equality because the rest of society will have been denied the equal protection guaranteed by the XIVth Amendment, perhaps not in a legal way, but certainly in a social way. One cannot claim equality and deference in the same breath. :-)
icehog3 07:55 AM 10-28-2010
I missed the part of this story where this woman made any sort of claim for either equality or deference.
357 07:56 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
For what it's worth, I personally believe that, in the spirit of American egalitarianism, when a woman acts in a brutish or even violent way as this woman clearly has, she has forfeited any social protections which are traditionally afforded to ladies. If society allows a certain percentage of itself to act with impunity, then no one can claim any sort of equality because the rest of society will have been denied the equal protection guaranteed by the XIVth Amendment, perhaps not in a legal way, but certainly in a social way. One cannot claim equality and deference in the same breath. :-)
You're applying a logical argument to an illogical being. :-)

Disclaimer: This is intended as a joke directed at the cigar distroying woman and not a stereotypical assessment of women in general.
BloodSpite 08:00 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by bonjing:
Thats wrong man :-) lol
BC-Axeman 08:05 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by bonjing:
Somebody bred with her.:-)
chippewastud79 08:07 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Maybe Cali law is different from the rest of the state but you all should read the definition of assualt and battery. :-)
:-)Assault is a lot more than most here are expecting. You can make physical contact with another person and its not assault, someone has to have some pretty serious injury for it to be assault. :-)
landhoney 08:09 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Somebody bred with her.:-)
Adoption?

:-)
Subvet642 08:13 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I missed the part of this story where this woman made any sort of claim for either equality or deference.
That was simply in reference to statements made that there is no circumstance in which one may strike a woman. People have posted that it is never permissible to hit a woman, but that deference is never, ever given to men; a privilege based only on gender. In short, it was a general comment on societal custom.
Page 9 of 13
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Up