Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 3 - DISCUSSION THREAD
hscmit 12:51 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I'm glad to hear they got picked up for a 4th season :-)
Me too, really enjoying this season
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 01:46 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by RichardW:
WOW!! Didn't realize you'd catch up on SOA so quickly, Ryan -- welcome aboard :-)
Thanks for putting me onto the show! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:34 PM 10-12-2010
Another great show tonight! :-)
[Reply]
hscmit 09:14 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Another great show tonight! :-)
yep, already ready for next weeks
[Reply]
Bill86 10:08 PM 10-16-2010
I just recently started watching this show, 3 days ago....I'm fully caught up and hooked. One thing I dislike is I thought we'd see more murders being done by the sons. They seem....watered down. Always running head first into death situations and talking their way out of it. Still it's a good show.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:21 PM 10-19-2010
Good episode tonight! Next week will be intense! :-)
[Reply]
SouthernSmoke 09:40 PM 10-19-2010
I can't believe Tara's boss finally got on board. Some massive **** is gonna go down in Ireland...
[Reply]
loki 09:51 PM 10-19-2010
what was the song they played at the end?
[Reply]
Bill86 12:44 AM 10-20-2010
Watching this now, finally alveraz pops one of his dumba$$ lackeys. The show needed some action. I just think SoA needs to grow a pair....12 minutes left in the show. We'll see......

EDIT

WOW another setup really? This is getting very annoying and expected.......

I dunno about this show now... MARK MY WORDS, it only goes to 5 seasons there will be no season 6.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:18 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Watching this now, finally alveraz pops one of his dumba$$ lackeys. The show needed some action. I just think SoA needs to grow a pair....12 minutes left in the show. We'll see......

EDIT

WOW another setup really? This is getting very annoying and expected.......

I dunno about this show now... MARK MY WORDS, it only goes to 5 seasons there will be no season 6.
That's how they build anticipation for next week....lots of shows do it, why be annoyed?

Originally Posted by loki:
what was the song they played at the end?
"Travelin’ Band", originally recorded by Creedence Clearwater Revival...not sure who did tonight's version.

Originally Posted by :
Seven Thirty Seven comin' out of the sky.
Oh! Won't you take me down to Memphis on a midnight ride,
I wanna move.

CHORUS:
Playin' in a Travelin' Band. Yeah!
Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land, try'in' to get a hand,
Playin' in a Travelin' Band.

Take me to the hotel, Baggage gone, oh, well.
Come on, come on, won't you get me to my room,
I wanna move.

CHORUS

Listen to the radio, Talkin' 'bout the last show.
Someone got excited, Had to call the State Militia,
Wanna move.

CHORUS

Oh! WOW!

Here we come again on a Saturday night
Oh with your fussin' and your fightin'
Won't you get me to there right,
I wanna move.

CHORUS

Oh! WOW!

Oh! I'm playin' in a Travelin' Band;
Playin' in a Travelin' Band.
Won't you give us all a hand
Well, I'm playin' in a Travelin' Band,
Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land.
Tryin' to get a hand,
Playin' in a Travelin' Band, OH! WOW!

Hey!

[Reply]
Bill86 01:53 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That's how they build anticipation for next week....lots of shows do it, why be annoyed?
I dunno seems this show does the "setup" thing VERY OFTEN. I power watched every episode in 3 days. I remember a good 4-5 setups. They always walk into something overwhelming. To me when shows become predictable and such they die....maybe it's just me.

Same thing with that Fed...whats her C**T, she ALWAYS screws the SoA over yet they keep making deals with her....what gives?
[Reply]
Scothew 07:19 AM 10-20-2010
sigh 3 shows behind now thanks to dish network and fox. guess ill be waiting till the season comes out on dvd. In the mean time, finnally watching season 1 :-)
[Reply]
loki 10:18 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:

"Travelin’ Band", originally recorded by Creedence Clearwater Revival...not sure who did tonight's version.
i knew that sounded familiar...i love CCR
[Reply]
GKitty 10:22 AM 10-20-2010
The Sons are going to Ireland!! Finally getting my dream episode and it's 90 minutes long!!! :-)

R.I.P. Langdon - Gonna miss that guy. He made me giggle.

Life is a setup. To expect a storyline to exist within a vaccuum where one issue is handled at a time, would be the kiss of death, imho. The multi-layered plot is part of what I love about this show. Sometimes you see the madness coming and sometimes it blindsides you, like a senile old man with a hunting rifle. :-) I think the constant doublecrosses and betrayals help to highlight just how closely the club sticks together against all odds.

How about the ladies this week?!? I actually had to learn Opie's girl's name. It's Lyla and I <3 her! Another name for you: Margaret Murphy. That's the hospital admin's name. I'm intrigued to see this support for Tara's outlaw ways. I figured she was going to serve her up on a silver platter. I bet Margaret's hiding a tattoo under that buttoned up suit.

It's all about to hit the fan, at home and abroad. Way too many "nothing's going to happen to me" speeches for it not to go sour somehow.

I figured our Ima's last name. In case you're wondering who Ima is, she's the owner of that gratutitous a$$ shot coming back from one of the commercial breaks, the "**** slut" who couldn't help herself... I figure her full name must be Ima Ho. I know, she doesn't look asian, but it's gotta be right. :-)

Oh and as always.... F@#* Stahl!!
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:31 AM 10-20-2010
Who is Langdon?
[Reply]
GKitty 10:56 AM 10-20-2010
*facepalm* Turn in your SOA Fan Club card.

He's the Dirty Bastard that got killed. He's one of the guys who was always there when the DBs met with SAMCRO. Never knew his name until this episode. He just struck me as more of a teddy bear and seemed so out of place with all the hardcore MC tough guy stuff. Makes me sad he's the one that caught the backlash.
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:04 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:
*facepalm* Turn in your SOA Fan Club card.

He's the Dirty Bastard that got killed. He's one of the guys who was always there when the DBs met with SAMCRO. Never knew his name until this episode. He just struck me as more of a teddy bear and seemed so out of place with all the hardcore MC tough guy stuff. Makes me sad he's the one that caught the backlash.
LOL. How the heck was I supposed to know his name if you didn't know until this past episode?

I think you need to turn in your SOA Fan Club card as well. They are the Grim Bastards, not the Dirty Bastards :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 12:17 PM 10-20-2010
OH SNAP!

SoA FAN CLUB FIGHT!

Losers turns in their membership card and cut!

Life is a setup. To expect a storyline to exist within a vaccuum where one issue is handled at a time, would be the kiss of death, imho. The multi-layered plot is part of what I love about this show. Sometimes you see the madness coming and sometimes it blindsides you, like a senile old man with a hunting rifle. :-) I think the constant doublecrosses and betrayals help to highlight just how closely the club sticks together against all odds.

Oh and as always.... F@#* Stahl!!
I agree life is a setup but every 3rd episode? Repetitive much? JUST FOR ONCE I want to see the SoA stomp the fools that "set them up" perhaps maybe just once they planned for a setup and brought like 3 chapters.

We did get that at the end of season 2 with the Aryans but that was no surprise we knew they wouldn't play fair.

Agreed.....stahl is another one, would they just F**KING kill her already. She's such a thorn in the whole clubs side. Any real motorcycle gang would've killed her long ago. Opie should have, sometimes he's a real puss.
[Reply]
GKitty 01:17 PM 10-20-2010
Damnit!! That's what I get for trying to multitask. :-)

Can we call it a truce? :-)

I offer as a peace offering, a pic of Langdon of the GRIM Bastards:

[Reply]
elderboy02 01:26 PM 10-20-2010
Damnit!! That's what I get for trying to multitask. :-)

Can we call it a truce? :-)

It's all good ma'am :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Up