Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pete Johnson goes Vampire!
KDKLOSS 07:29 PM 10-23-2009
Originally Posted by RightAJ:
Got a message from Holts saying they were in, so I call back and they're gone.

Sooooo pissed right now... I pity the next person to bother me:-)

aj
At least you got the message. I gave them my email address and they never emailed me. That's ok because there are so many more cigars on my want to have list that missing out on these isn't even going to be a dissapointment. I might not shop at Holts for a while though. I've averaged one or two boxes from them for the past 4 or 5 months though so it's their loss not mine.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:46 PM 10-23-2009
I wanna know where da gold at?!?

Oh wait wrong thread :-)

I wanna know where da dracs at?!? Im hitting the local stores tomorrow to check them out. Said they would call me but something tells me they are going to forget :-)
[Reply]
Mr.Goodfella 09:21 PM 10-23-2009
Got back to back phone calls from MD and NJ :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:24 PM 10-23-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I wanna know where da gold at?!?

Oh wait wrong thread :-)

I wanna know where da dracs at?!? Im hitting the local stores tomorrow to check them out. Said they would call me but something tells me they are going to forget :-)
If you find a few pick one up for me. I'll buy it or trade ya a stick for it. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 07:03 AM 10-24-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
If you find a few pick one up for me. I'll buy it or trade ya a stick for it. :-)
I think I can accommodate you :-)
[Reply]
colimo 09:22 AM 10-24-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I think I can accommodate you :-)
me too!! me too!!!!...please kind sir...:-)
[Reply]
tobii3 10:21 AM 10-24-2009

Does that help any??
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:27 AM 10-24-2009
I wasn't to drawn by the Pete Johnson marketing scheme. But after seeing them...damnit...now I have to find one of each!!
[Reply]
Starz26 10:51 AM 10-24-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:

Does that help any??
:-)

OMG, if U are selling a box of the boris PM me!!!

nice pick up
[Reply]
tobii3 11:26 AM 10-24-2009
WHOA!!!

Please don't misunderstand - I took the pics - I didn't purchase!!!

These were at Empire when we had the LFD Event yesterday...and there are still some left......
[Reply]
s15driftking 11:28 AM 10-24-2009
sans golden tickets right?
[Reply]
stearns 11:34 AM 10-24-2009
go git some! what kinda prices are they charging on boxes/singles?

stearns
[Reply]
tobii3 11:35 AM 10-24-2009
you still see the unopened box to the right, don'tcha??

Possibility is STILL there!!

:-)
[Reply]
Starz26 11:39 AM 10-24-2009
Just called, they said they (Boris) were all gone
[Reply]
Pilon 03:10 PM 10-24-2009
Just an FYI because I know alot of folks are getting irritated with the "unlucky 13" retailers. The Regency Cigar Emporium in RI does have a list and I am confirmed on the list. I asked why people who were calling in had to order a box of other Tat's before being able to purchase a box of Dracs or Boris. He is a businessman and business has been bad for a lot of folks. You can't blame him for trying to increase sales on an already hyped product. Existing customers, customers that have purchased from him before, are not required to buy a box of something else before buying the box of Dracs or Boris.

I am not a spokesman for Regency, only a customer of several years.

I will be purchasing a box of Dracs and hopefully can land my hands on a box of Boris as well. I am giving 5 Dracs to Walter (Klipsch) and keeping 5 for myself. The last 3 will go to some folks here (Andrew already has dibbs on one). Not sure what I am going to do with the Boris until I know I can get them. I also received a flyer from Regency in the mail saying they will be giving free Tat Blacks with box purchases, not sure if thats in-store only or for the mail-outs too. I thought these weren't supposed to go on sale until Halloween day but I guess some people just can't read the :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:23 PM 10-24-2009
Thanks Travis :-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 04:01 PM 10-24-2009
Spoke to local shop they are getting them on tuesday and will likely put them forsale on tuesday. Apparently east coasters were shipped to first. West coast last
[Reply]
stearns 04:24 PM 10-24-2009
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Spoke to local shop they are getting them on tuesday and will likely put them forsale on tuesday. Apparently east coasters were shipped to first. West coast last
east>west :-):-)

stearns
[Reply]
Ahbroody 04:38 PM 10-24-2009
Originally Posted by stearns:
east>west :-):-)

stearns
Yup
crime>
Ugly factor>
bad weather>
and a lot more. You stay over there, I will stay over here in the land of sunshine and hot chicks and great smoking weather all time. Mid 70s today thinking its time to go outside and have a smoke :-) Yes though the East Coast does seem to get preference in the cigar world.
[Reply]
tobii3 06:11 PM 10-24-2009
You live in San Jose and are trying to BRAG???

:-):-):-)

Oh yeah....we're jealous.... :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Up