Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Good Eats>Discontinued foods you want to see come back
icehog3 08:55 PM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Thank you Sir, with that we lived closer to each other.:-)
We will still get to herf at some point, of that I am certain. :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 08:58 PM 04-13-2009
how about the mash mellows covered with toasted coconut haven't seen them in years:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:04 PM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
how about the mash mellows covered with toasted coconut haven't seen them in years:-)
Yuck. They still sell 'em here in NC.
[Reply]
taltos 09:43 PM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
You can get a fantastic one at Whole Foods Markets. Look in the vegan section.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:11 PM 04-13-2009
Does Planters still make Cheez Balls? I know Utz does, but their not the same. Good, but not the same.
[Reply]
SUOrangeGuy 10:42 PM 04-13-2009
Hostess Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pies.

I remember seeing the commercials for these when I was a kid. I would have killed my little brother for one but it was not meant to be.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0898/
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:00 AM 04-14-2009
Originally Posted by SUOrangeGuy:
Hostess Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pies.

holy crap, it's all coming back to me now, i used to love those things!! we used to eat those and drink the HiC ecloplasmic cooler....

[Reply]
Smoke Naked 08:21 AM 04-14-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
holy crap, it's all coming back to me now, i used to love those things!! we used to eat those and drink the HiC ecloplasmic cooler....
Awesome drink, just awesome.

Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Does Planters still make Cheez Balls? I know Utz does, but their not the same. Good, but not the same.
Unfortunately they no longer make the greatest cheese balls on the planet, if only I could have 1 tasty ball in my............:-)
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 07:55 PM 04-15-2009
Reggie bars . I miss the original Arthur Treachers also , we have a recreation in a combination store but it's not the same . Clam pizza from Bertuccis was amazing also .
[Reply]
Langod 11:11 AM 04-16-2009
Coca-Cola Blak

Was kind of a coffee-infused cola. Had a hell of a caffeine kick too. Many people didn't like it (hence it's disappearance), but I liked it a lot. I still have one bottle I'm hoarding.

Also "Big Wheels"
Yes, I know they still exists as "King Dons" or "Ding Dongs" (depending where you live), but I just can't put something in my mouth that is shilled by a cartoon guy named "King Dong."

How about Zarex?

This was big in the Boston suburbs in the 70s, don't know if it was popular anywhere else. It was a liquid concentrate, you mixed it with water to make "juice". It was mostly corn syrup and artificial flavor.
[Reply]
DocLogic77 02:57 PM 04-16-2009
I only seen these out for a brief time but they were awesome. Jalepeno Cheez-its. I believe they were replaced by the Hot and Spicy but those are not as good.
[Reply]
DocLogic77 03:01 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I can't believe so many of the Taco Bell fans can't get the Chili Cheese Burritos where they live! Still on the menu here in Chicago, had a couple last week.
Yup...i can get em here...and always get em with extra cheese and sour cream...oh yeah. :-)
[Reply]
DocLogic77 03:05 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Taco Bell used to have a chicken club burrito... it was AMAZING
Very true...but I prefered the BLT ranch soft taco. Oh yeah...i havent seen the Wendys Monterey Ranch Chicken sandwich in a few years...those were awesome.
[Reply]
DocLogic77 03:06 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
:-)

The Monterey Ranch Chicken at Wendy's....

Dayum didn't see this before my post...but yeah...with extra sauce...soooooo good.
[Reply]
LooseCard 03:21 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Langod:
How about Zarex?

This was big in the Boston suburbs in the 70s, don't know if it was popular anywhere else. It was a liquid concentrate, you mixed it with water to make "juice". It was mostly corn syrup and artificial flavor.
OMG!
I forgot about that one!
Loved it as a kid. One bottle of Zarex made several gallons of juice!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:26 PM 04-16-2009
Just found out a week or so ago that Taco Bell has discontinued the use of spicy chicken, which gets rid of spicy chicken burritos (probably old news). Also would have liked to see the volcano taco stick around for a while, they can make them but they don't come with the red shell :-)
[Reply]
Tripp 03:33 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Langod:
Coca-Cola Blak

Was kind of a coffee-infused cola. Had a hell of a caffeine kick too. Many people didn't like it (hence it's disappearance), but I liked it a lot. I still have one bottle I'm hoarding.
I miss this too, it was great with a cigar. I've pondered tossing a shot of cold espresso into a glass of coke.
[Reply]
AllOGistics 03:35 PM 04-16-2009
I used to love these. I haven't seen them in a while.
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:44 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Still a few here in OH.

I miss the frozen white castles they used to carry at the grocery store. Minute thirty and you had a couple tasty little snacks. :-)
http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/fr...zen_state=Ohio

Cinci.

Biggs Hyper Shopper
Cub Foods
I.G.A.
Kroger
Meijer
Sam's Club
Save-A-Lot
Super Valu
Wal-Mart Supercenters
Walgreens

Clev

Acme Markets
Buehlers
Fisher Foods
Giant Eagle
Heinen's
I.G.A.
Save-A-Lot
Stop 'N Shop
Super Duper
Tops
Wal-Mart Supercenters
Walgreens

Colum.

Buehlers
Cardinal
Giant Eagle
I.G.A.
Jublilee
Kroger
Meijer
Riesbeck Food Markets
Sam's Club
Save-A-Lot
Wal-Mart Supercenters
Walgreens
[Reply]
icehog3 04:05 PM 04-16-2009
Speaking of Taco Bell, they used to have breakfast burritos back in the 90s....much spicier than any of the other fast food restaurant's burritos, and much tastier. I miss those.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 789 1011 > Last »
Up