Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
All Cigar Discussion>Most powerful cigar you ever smoked?
Doctorossi 12:47 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Any way of finding this cigar?
Where there's a will...

Come on up to Albany- we'll hook you up.
[Reply]
Tripp 12:57 PM 01-28-2010
I haven't had something that really kicked my a$$ in a long time. The last one I remember was a JDN Antano that actually made me think I was coming down with the flu 3-4 years go. I smoked a second one and realized how sick I felt after before I figured out it was the cigar that caused it.

I LOVE the T110. It's pretty strong, but I don't really even feel a buzz after one.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 01:20 PM 01-28-2010
My 1st Camacho Triple Maduro.
No one told me to eat before I smoked it!
[Reply]
the nub 01:54 PM 01-28-2010
Most powerful was a fresh PSD4 (old blend) on an empty stomach with low blood sugar. Other than that, nothing that I couldn't exhale through the nose or suffered illness from. There was a time when I smoked the strongest cigars I could find. Turns out the reason was because everything up until that point lacked flavor, therefore I needed something to satisfy my senses. Now that I've found cigars with flavor, I don't care about strength. On occasion I will smoke big sticks before breakfast but nothing affects me.
[Reply]
PeteSB75 02:03 PM 01-28-2010
At one of the first NY Herfs we had, one of the guys there (Bmagin320) hands me a Camacho Diadema. After thanking him and firing it up, I remember thinking to myself, this is pretty strong. I smoked it for about an hour - maybe halfway through - before I started to sweat. Had a coke, no help. Finally had to get up and walk outside for some fresh air at about 1:15, with the cigar about 2/3 smoked. Was all I could do to keep my dinner - very recently eaten.
[Reply]
Tripp 02:08 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
At one of the first NY Herfs we had, one of the guys there (Bmagin320) hands me a Camacho Diadema. After thanking him and firing it up, I remember thinking to myself, this is pretty strong. I smoked it for about an hour - maybe halfway through - before I started to sweat. Had a coke, no help. Finally had to get up and walk outside for some fresh air at about 1:15, with the cigar about 2/3 smoked. Was all I could do to keep my dinner - very recently eaten.
:-)

You looked a lot worse than you make it sound. :-)

I'd actually forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder
[Reply]
PeteSB75 02:40 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
:-)

You looked a lot worse than you make it sound. :-)

I'd actually forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder
Thanks. How you doin man? Enjoying the left coast?
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:43 PM 01-28-2010
Don Pepin Cuban Classic 1979... I really like these cigars, just need to be careful...
[Reply]
SureShot81 03:28 PM 01-28-2010
Tatuaje T110 is a pretty strong smoke to me. Only cigar in a long time to make me light-headed.
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:37 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
My 1st Camacho Triple Maduro.
No one told me to eat before I smoked it!
I ate before I smoked it and after!!! Nice two hour cigar!!!:-)
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 09:34 PM 01-28-2010
back in the late mid to late 90's there was a cigar called "mi cubano" with a simple, thin blue label. it was sold in an upright cedar box. that cigar made me sweat.
the camcho CLE (unreleased blend). incredile smoke. very similar experience.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:13 AM 01-29-2010
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
back in the late mid to late 90's there was a cigar called "mi cubano" with a simple, thin blue label. it was sold in an upright cedar box. that cigar made me sweat.
I remember them. Kind of really innovative packaging for the time. Not a bad cigar - not great, but not bad.
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 06:38 AM 01-29-2010
we're probably thinking of the same cigar. i had the same impression.
[Reply]
captain53 08:06 AM 01-29-2010
LaGloria Cubana Serie R #7 Maduro:-) - tried most of those previously mentioned and they are like dessert compared to these monsters which I really enjoy now. Seriously I enjoy a LFD Chisel Double Ligero on a regular basis and they are like introductory level compared to the #7. Next strongest I can think of (NC) is the triple maduro Camachos.

The story to support it is: one of the first ones I tried was a number of years ago when I sat out by the pool in the Hot Summer Sun with a couple of martinis and enjoyed a #7 before dinner all the way to the nub when it was time to go to dinner. I barely made the ride to the restaurant then just sat and watched my plate spin till I finally got a few bites of bread into me. Wow it was a frightfull experience!:-)
[Reply]
darkninja67 09:34 AM 01-29-2010
I bet the LFD DL700 would put one hell of a butt kicking on most of us.

I need to try one.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 09:37 AM 01-29-2010
Fernando's Lanceretto from Habana Premium in Albany NY. Every f-ing time it hits me like a brick wall.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 11:44 AM 01-29-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
I ate before I smoked it and after!!! Nice two hour cigar!!!:-)
Last cigar to get thrown out the window! Only Strength! :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
Up