Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 21
« First < 789 101119 > Last »
Sports>Patriots Fans
mosesbotbol 06:35 AM 12-07-2010
I didn't the Jets were a college team :-)
[Reply]
chachee52 06:45 AM 12-07-2010
Great game. The thing that i liked best was that the Pats didn't go into their usual prevent D-fence like they did with the Steelers game a few weeks ago. This is what they need to look like for the rest of the season.
i will honestly say, I had them coming in 3rd place at the beginning of the season, this is a great surprise!!
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 07:13 AM 12-07-2010
Now we know why Bill was smiling and joking all week, so out of character for him.
I guess he knew something? :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:20 AM 12-07-2010
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Now we know why Bill was smiling and joking all week, so out of character for him.
I guess he knew something? :-)
The turn-overs were just incredible. Was this game fixed? I expected much better from Sanchez
[Reply]
VTDragon 09:04 AM 12-07-2010
WOW! Did not see that coming. 45-3 over the hated Jets. Fantastic!:-)

Some thoughts:

Brady is the league MVP, all others thought to be in consideration are irrelevant at this point.
This young defense continues to get better week by week. I still hold my breath on third down, but .... well, results speak for themselves.
Wouldn't you like to be Danny Woodhead this morning? He has to be the NFL's inspirational story of the year.
Kudos to the Offensive line. They were terrific.
I have to say it: Rex Ryan is bluster, Belicheck is results.
Congrats to Teddy Bruschi on his night...what a great way for this team to honor him.

It doesn't get any easier for the Pats... at Chicago next week. Somehow I think Bill may have a plan though.
[Reply]
Bunker 10:00 AM 12-07-2010
"Delirious Patriots fans taunted the Jets with a resounding chorus of J-E-T-S, S - - K, S - - K, S - - K. " - New York Post

:-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 10:41 AM 12-07-2010
Going into this game one quote from Rex Ryan really stood out to me. Recently, he said something like "we built this team to beat the Patriots." I really feel like trading Randy Moss has made this team a totally different team. The Jets are built to beat the Randy Moss Patriots not the Randy Moss-less Pats. The old Pats had to feed Randy the ball and get it downfield. QB drops were deeper 5 and 7 step drops giving the pass rush more time to get to Brady. The new Pats spread the ball around and get it out quicker with more 3 step QB drops. The new Pats are built to beat the Jets. The Jets are built to beat a team that no longer exists.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 03:02 PM 12-07-2010
The Pats would have beaten the Jets the first time they meet if Brady did not keep going three and out trying to get Moss the ball.
The sad part is Moss would not go up and fight for the ball,I'm so glad that dog is out of here.:-)
[Reply]
chachee52 06:24 PM 12-07-2010
Originally Posted by Bunker:
"Delirious Patriots fans taunted the Jets with a resounding chorus of J-E-T-S, S - - K, S - - K, S - - K. " - New York Post

I was laughing out loud when I heard that on my surround sound. It sounded AWESOME!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 09:45 AM 12-08-2010
Game was alright.... just no thrill.

Yeah, a good ole fashoined beating is nice, but I was looking for a tougher game.

I commented how the Pats forgot to show up for the Browns game, now I'm wondering where the Jets were on Monday; they didn't seem to be at the game....

I too am glad that Moss is gone.
Happy to see the D-line pulling together, and the O-line is stepping it up too.
I heard that BB was swapping the players through a varied rotation to get them to learn more and provide a better coverage for the positions. Looks like that is working well!

Steelers will (hopefully) be a more interesting game.
[Reply]
VTDragon 10:42 AM 12-08-2010
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
The Pats would have beaten the Jets the first time they met if Brady did not keep going three and out trying to get Moss the ball.
The sad part is Moss would not go up and fight for the ball,I'm so glad that dog is out of here.:-)
:-) Couldn't agree more.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 03:20 PM 12-12-2010
24-zip in the second looking good so far :-)
[Reply]
Bunker 03:23 PM 12-12-2010
It looks like Urlacher is the only Bear that showed up to play today. You would think you were watching Arizona trying to play in the snow not the home team.

I feel a Brian Hoyer sighting coming in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 03:28 PM 12-12-2010
It looks like men playing against boys :-)
[Reply]
timo 03:44 PM 12-12-2010
Dahhh Bears
[Reply]
Bunker 05:58 PM 12-12-2010
Da Bears looked a lot like da Jets today, the pretenders of the NFC
[Reply]
kugie 06:40 PM 12-12-2010
Good Job by the Patriots today.:-) Nice to see the cream rise to the top when it matters. They showed that what the NFC is calling the best in there division, is nothing but a maybe wild card team in the AFC. :-)
[Reply]
dunng 06:46 PM 12-12-2010
[Reply]
icehog3 11:57 PM 12-12-2010
Congrats to the Pats fans from this Bears fan, that was in fact a beatdown.
[Reply]
timo 03:56 AM 12-13-2010
Not a huge loss for the Bears. More of a reality check
[Reply]
Page 9 of 21
« First < 789 101119 > Last »
Up