Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 86 of 138
« First < 3676848586 878896136 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
cobra03 12:46 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by Sled Dog:
Good win for the Sabres last night, Arena was rocking, Miller stood on his head all game. Sabres hit some posts early, Philly hit a few late, good playoff hockey.
:-) That was a great edge of your seat game. Hopefully it shuts up some of the people around here complaining about Miller.
Sled Dog 01:22 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by cobra03:
:-) That was a great edge of your seat game. Hopefully it shuts up some of the people around here complaining about Miller.
Amen, Miller might not be all world every game, but he is a very good goalie and last night was an example of what he can do when he is on. What happened to the Flyers too? Broad St. Bully days are gone, they flop just by breathing on them...
357 01:26 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by cobra03:
Crazy, I know he's a Michigan State guy, but around here Miller gets nothing but good publicity.
icehog3 02:07 PM 04-21-2011
I saw Miller addressing the whole issue last night on NHL Network, and I gotta say, I like the kid a lot. No BS, old school attitude. :-)
cobra03 03:14 PM 04-21-2011
Miller is a class act. Some people around here always need something to ***** about. He has a few "off" games if you will and they go nuts and forget all the times hes carried that team.
IBQTEE1 04:19 PM 04-21-2011
Let's Go Hawks!! 9pm start good thing I have off tomorrow. :-)
Mr B 04:30 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
No doubt Mike. I like that they came back and ripped their heart out, but if this wasnt such a young team this wouldnt have happened. I also think this will only work so many times before they start failing.

Would love to see the Sharks big line actually be the dominant line. Once again the Sharks are living on secondary scoring and eventually it will run out.
So true. We need that 1st line to step up! We need the vertran leadership to step up!

Go Sharks
Bruins Fan 08:01 PM 04-21-2011
B's beat the habs in OT,despite the cheating a$$ refs trying to steal the game:-)
The momentum has shifted back to Boston for Saturday night :-):-):-)
mithrilG60 09:23 PM 04-21-2011
Can't think of the right words to sum up the Canucks right now. Oh wait, this'll do it:

icehog3 11:21 PM 04-21-2011
Blackhawks are officially in Bobby Loo's head.

icehog3 11:33 PM 04-21-2011
One of the Brownie Twins after game 4:

Originally Posted by :
“You need to have that mentality that you have to finish them off,” Daniel Sedin said. “You can't sit and wait. If there's a Game 6 or a Game 7, it's a different series. We didn't expect to beat them 4-0.”
Dat's right, Sweetie Pie. :-)
icehog3 11:43 PM 04-21-2011
icehog3 11:44 PM 04-21-2011
Hopefully come Tuesday, Van will change their logo.

rebelknight 12:02 AM 04-22-2011
Is somebody a little excited? Tie the series up first then worry about game 7. I would love for the hawks to win so we can have a repeat of last years western conference finals but both the sharks and hawks have some work ahead of them. Glad both got it done tonight. Also don't think that series will play out the way it did last year. Having Niemi stopping pucks for the Sharks instead of against the Sharks should be a bit of a boost.
Ahbroody 12:46 AM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by mithrilG60:
As much as this was the annual Luongo Comes Unglued Playoff Game Against Chicago (tm), this one you can't blame on him. He absolutely stood on his head in the first and got almost no help from the rest of the team in the second and third. That and the Chicago goals where just nice nice goals, the only ones that were moderately weak was the 3rd and 6th goals. The Canucks simply didn't want this game anywhere nearly as badly as the Hawks and it showed in the end result.

Okay now can we agree he $hit his pants all by himself?
I want them to lose game 6 so bad. I just think if it goes to seven and the Hawks get a 2 goal lead he may go fetal position on the ice.

As to the Sharks and Kings I have now watched tge last 3 post games from both coaches. While I hate making this comparison, one coach who recently left the Wings carries himself like Babcock and the other not so much.

Lets go Sharks ! Lets go Hawks!
kugie 05:15 AM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
B's beat the habs in OT,despite the cheating a$$ refs trying to steal the game:-)
The momentum has shifted back to Boston for Saturday night :-):-):-)
I am so psyched for tomorrow nights game, I scored tickets last week before game one.
I was so nervous about going to the game and seeing the end of the season but after last night the season moves on.

Lets GO BRUINS!!!!!!
taltos 07:34 AM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
I am so psyched for tomorrow nights game, I scored tickets last week before game one.
I was so nervous about going to the game and seeing the end of the season but after last night the season moves on.

Lets GO BRUINS!!!!!!
Only question in my mind is whether Ference gets suspended and fined or just fined for flipping off the crowd last night.
icehog3 08:02 AM 04-22-2011
John, you are absolutely right, I was high on emotion last night, but the Hawks still have to win 2 in a row over the President's Trophy winners. Seems a lot more plausible than it did Sunday, though. :-)
kugie 08:27 AM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
Only question in my mind is whether Ference gets suspended and fined or just fined for flipping off the crowd last night.
I think he just gets fined.

But I'm a homer so what do I know :-)
357 09:18 AM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Okay now can we agree he $hit his pants all by himself?
I want them to lose game 6 so bad. I just think if it goes to seven and the Hawks get a 2 goal lead he may go fetal position on the ice.

As to the Sharks and Kings I have now watched tge last 3 post games from both coaches. While I hate making this comparison, one coach who recently left the Wings carries himself like Babcock and the other not so much.

Lets go Sharks ! Lets go Hawks!
I could tell that it hurt for you to pay a compliment to the Wings in any way shape or form.

McClellan is a good guy. He knows what he's doing.
Page 86 of 138
« First < 3676848586 878896136 > Last »
Up