Originally Posted by Wondering Nomad:
Let's go PENS!
They got nothing on the Wings
MedicCook 08:35 PM 05-27-2009
Red Wings in 6 games.
Waynegro1 08:46 PM 05-27-2009
Let's Go Pens!!!
jamesb3 10:37 PM 05-27-2009
No prediction yet. Need to see if the Wings are gonna be healthy to make a true accessment of the series.
alley00p 10:58 PM 05-27-2009
Originally Posted by jamesb3:
No prediction yet. Need to see if the Wings are gonna be healthy to make a true accessment of the series.
:-)

I'm bummed cuz I'll be in a plane, flying to attend ELVIS in Las Vegas for most of the game! I won't know the outcome unless they have wi-fi on the plane!

Go Red Wings!!! :-)

GHC_Hambone 11:52 AM 05-28-2009
Sad end to the Hawks season, but they did go farther than I expected. I didn't think they would make it past the first round. Another Wings/Pens final.....yay :-)
ahc4353 12:15 PM 05-28-2009
Hawks goalie should hold his head high. Played a hell of a game (IMHO) and gave the team a chance to win.
King James 12:24 PM 05-28-2009
Was hoping the hawks could have made it in, but hopefully the Wings take the penguins
icehog3 12:31 PM 05-28-2009
Congrats to the Wings fans, the better team won the series. :-)

Now I can say it for the first time in 2 weeks...Let's Go Wings.
jamesb3 06:08 PM 05-28-2009
It was a good series Tom. 5 game series but closer than that really. 3 OT games that could have really made it a different series. Hawks can hold their heads high on what they have accomplished this season.

That said Let's Go Wings!
icehog3 01:14 PM 05-29-2009
Originally Posted by jamesb3:
It was a good series Tom. 5 game series but closer than that really. 3 OT games that could have really made it a different series. Hawks can hold their heads high on what they have accomplished this season.

That said Let's Go Wings!
I am rooting for the Wings to take it all...I agree the Hawks had a great season and are on the right track.

P.S....I need your addy, James. :-)
jonharky 08:37 PM 05-29-2009
Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
Let's Go Pens!!!
:-):-):-):-)

Thats all I got to say about that GO WINGS!!
Ahbroody 09:52 PM 05-29-2009
Talk about dilemas.
Just not a Wings fan, but do I cheer for Cindy?
Maybe I will cheer for Malkin, Staal, and Guerin
jonharky 10:45 PM 05-29-2009
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Talk about dilemas.
Just not a Wings fan, but do I cheer for Cindy?
Maybe I will cheer for Malkin, Staal, and Guerin
Jealous?? just because the team is so dominate you don't have to hate them
Just kidding have a good one!!
Prefy 12:00 AM 05-30-2009
I've been so busy over the last month I havn't been able to sit and watch many full games start to finish but I was able to smoke a nice RS 12 while watching the Hawks-Wings game the other day. I'm really not suprised at the teams in the finals and think that it should be a good series. Although I do think that we havn't seen the best hockey that the Wings are capable of playing yet this post-season.

On more of a local note tommorows a big day in Winnipeg as the Manitoba Moose(Baby Canucks) take on the Hershey Bears(Baby Caps) in game #1 of the Calder Cup finals(AHL Championship). The last time there was a professional hockey team in Winnipeg in a leauge championship was back in the WHA days so the city is really a buzz right now and thats been shown by the fact that game #1 is already a sell out with 15,000+ tickets sold. It should be a really good series as the Moose finished first in the AHL and the Bears finished second. I have tickets to games one and two and am hoping that we see a championship parade in Winnipeg in the upcomming weeks.
Ahbroody 01:57 AM 05-30-2009
Originally Posted by jonharky:
Jealous?? just because the team is so dominate you don't have to hate them
Just kidding have a good one!!
You try being a Sharks fan for a while. The post season = spectacular heartless flame out. OOO well maybe next year.

Osgood is a friggin witch by the way. I laugh when the experts say he is not hall of fame material. That dude is one of the few Wings you just gotta love.
Partagaspete 04:30 AM 05-30-2009
You try being a Sharks fan for a while. The post season = spectacular heartless flame out. OOO well maybe next year.

Osgood is a friggin witch by the way. I laugh when the experts say he is not hall of fame material. That dude is one of the few Wings you just gotta love.
Isles fan hear.

LETS GO PENS!
jonharky 10:48 AM 05-30-2009

I am a Lion's fan does that count for anything?? :-)
Ahbroody 11:19 AM 05-30-2009
Well that is the worse football team ever assembled so...........
Yeah thats pretty bad. Still amazed the had the commitment to never sack up and win a game for a whole season. They got close, but in the end their inner quiter won out.

Kind of different though. The lions just suck and make no effort to be good. The Sharks are that pretty drunk chick at the party thats making you think you will be in for a great time only to leave you ............. Dont think I can use that phrase.
Page 84 of 104
« First < 3474828384 858694 > Last »
Up