Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 80 of 96
« First < 3070787980 818290 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
irratebass 10:04 AM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
For all gamers: Gamestop has a major tradein special going on now till 4/1 (tomorrow) 50% on ALL trade ins and if you are a powerups member take an extra 30% off on top of the 50%!!!

Hello Mass Effect 3!! Goodbye Saints Row The 3rd
Well I took advantage of this and glad I did

Traded Saint's Row The 3rd for $32
Traded in my ipod 16G, because I just got an Iphone - $117!!!!!

I paid off ME3 (I had $9 on it)
Picked up a used copy of Skyrim and bought a 12 month Xbox live subscription since I plan on getting rid of cable and picking up Hulu Plus and Netflix
[Reply]
Louistogies 04:39 PM 04-02-2012
I was also pretty disappointing about the ME3 ending. It wasn't the powerful ending I was hoping for. But I'm hoping they release a DLC for the ending. I'm not gonna play again till then.
[Reply]
oooo35980 04:49 PM 04-02-2012
Just do what I do and play until you get back to earth then start a new character.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 09:11 AM 04-04-2012
Any Gears of War 3 nuts still out there? I am looking forward to Borderlands 2 and South Park: The RPG GREATLY.... but until then I am basically investing and have been investing all my time in some Gears!
-If anyone needs help doing Beast/Horder/Campaign etc etc on Insane look me up! I need another challenge =]
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 11:24 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Any Gears of War 3 nuts still out there? I am looking forward to Borderlands 2 and South Park: The RPG GREATLY.... but until then I am basically investing and have been investing all my time in some Gears!
-If anyone needs help doing Beast/Horder/Campaign etc etc on Insane look me up! I need another challenge =]
I am FIENDING for Borderlands 2.

It's bad. Steam's accounting has got to be broken because it says I've got over 260 hours on Borderlands.
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 07:35 PM 04-08-2012
Well, leave it to Ashley Burch to push me over the edge on Saints Row 3.

That's some hilarious fun right there.

But soon as I get to 'medium' activities I get trounced.
[Reply]
Apoco 07:28 AM 04-09-2012
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
Well, leave it to Ashley Burch to push me over the edge on Saints Row 3.

That's some hilarious fun right there.

But soon as I get to 'medium' activities I get trounced.
HEY ASH, WHATCHA PLAYIN? :-)

I love that series.

I played BF3 for about an hour and a half yesterday - first time that I've played a video game in several weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 08:56 AM 04-09-2012
Originally Posted by Apoco:
HEY ASH, WHATCHA PLAYIN? :-)

I love that series.

I played BF3 for about an hour and a half yesterday - first time that I've played a video game in several weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
So I just crossed into Luchador territory and I'm getting trounced any time I run in to one of Oleg's 'kids' (the ones with the flame throwers most notably.)

Is that just a sign to retreat into conquered territory for a few upgrades/levels?

On another note I'm DYING to replay the penthouse capture mission just to hear the soundtrack from the trailer again.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 03:59 PM 04-09-2012

It's bad. Steam's accounting has got to be broken because it says I've got over 260 hours on Borderlands.
will be the best game of 2012 hands down.
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 08:23 AM 04-15-2012
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
will be the best game of 2012 hands down.
I sure hope you're right. It's got the potential.
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 08:24 AM 04-15-2012
Oh, and if you've got a taste for TRULY old school RPGs, do yourself a favor and go pick up "Legend of Grimrock" on steam for $15ish. It captures the old Wizardry 1 type theme very well. It plays wondefully.
[Reply]
Apoco 07:56 PM 04-15-2012
I was chatting with a friend today when the topic of Final Fantasy came up.

I realized that I never actually beat FF13-2 - I got distracted. Working on fixing that right now.
[Reply]
Apoco 08:21 PM 04-15-2012
I was chatting with a friend today when the topic of Final Fantasy came up.

I realized that I never actually beat FF13-2 - I got distracted. Working on fixing that right now.
Within half an hour I remember why I had quit.

Non-linear games sound so fun...until you don't know what to do next. I have 16 worlds to chose from - and I can see the % complete in each one but I know that I pick up specific skills in some required to complete others. Ugh :-)
[Reply]
Apoco 06:48 AM 04-17-2012
Within half an hour I remember why I had quit.

Non-linear games sound so fun...until you don't know what to do next. I have 16 worlds to chose from - and I can see the % complete in each one but I know that I pick up specific skills in some required to complete others. Ugh :-)
I finally just googled a walk through to get me back on track. I had to go back to a specific time period and do a specific quest to move the story line forward. BUT - at least I'm back on the path!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Reaver2145 09:03 AM 04-19-2012
After MUCH emoness i finally got Fallout 3 working and i goto say what a improvement over new vegas it is.

Unlike new vegas these little things called energy weapons are something to cherish they are hard to maintain and not just given to you at the start of the bloody game a laser pistol in the docs house aye why not just give us some hardened power armour and a turbo plasma rifle to boot.

After doing a small loop around the capital wasteland which for one is a far more believable setting then new vegas i found my stimms where gone and i was resorting to eating anything i could find to stay alive my ammo was being conserved unlike vegas when you have buckets of it and i was using a 10mm SMG instead of the laser rifle i got near the start of the game and i had a good dose of rads to boot.

All in all Fallout 3 is soo much better than NV but still not as good as fallout 1 and 2 the lack of a Frank Horrigan/The Master type just pulls it down a bit.
[Reply]
Apoco 02:18 PM 04-19-2012
My GTX 680 video card came in yesterday.

Dear sweet heaven - this thing is amazing. Ultra high quality EVERYTHING.
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 11:12 AM 04-20-2012

I had over 400 hours on that game. Every character at max, which I believe was 63?

It is what I compare other RPGs to now. It was put together well.

Everytime I saw a chest I started :-)

They know how to build hype around a game to, their trailers are the best I've ever seen.

Borderlands 2 can't fail...
[Reply]
Starscream 04:29 PM 04-20-2012
Playing through some old games the past few months.
Uncharted was awesome!:-)
Uncharted 2 was not as good, but still a great game.
Batman: Arkham Asylum is my favorite game so far.:-)
Batman: Arkham City has more content than the first. I love it, but my heart goes to the original.
Dante's Inferno started off great, but started to get a bit stale midway through. Plays like GOW 3.
God of War 3 was great.
Transformers: War for Cybertron is good, but I haven't finished it.
GTA IV: Good game and creative, but will never compare to Vice City.
Sonic Generations I had high hopes for, but isn't all that.
Little Big Planet 2 was creative, but also hasn't held my interest.
Assassin's Creed II is great so far, but a little slow on the storyline.
Bioshock was excellent but short. I want to check out the next two games.
MW3 is a lot of fun, but I suck at multiplayer. I bought MW2, but I'm even worse at it than MW3.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Fate of Two Worlds is a good fighting game, but I'm not really into fighting games.
[Reply]
Apoco 06:45 AM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Assassin's Creed II is great so far, but a little slow on the storyline.
AC 2 has a great storyline as the game progresses. Especially the last 3-4 hours. Don't worry - I'll say no more :-)

I'm to a moving puzzle section of FF13-2. It involves timed jumps. I'm not all that skilled with a PS3 controller - so this is 100% maddening to me. I finally just hit save and turned it off last night. But I am determined to finish this game.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Louistogies 05:16 PM 04-24-2012
Play the Witcher 2 right now. Very cool game so far.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 96
« First < 3070787980 818290 > Last »
Up