Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 678 910 > Last »
General Discussion>What are you snuffing?
treatneggy 02:57 PM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Anybody know anything about this law that is going to prevent Mars Cigars from selling nasal snuff? Is it the flavored tobacco law that was passed last year?
Partly, but I believe it is mostly due to PACT, which forbids selling cigs and smokeless tobacco though the USPS and requires all retailers to collect all state and local taxes for the locality in which the purchaser is located. Most online retailers are just shutting up shop rather than filling out the tax forms for each state they wish to do business in.

There has been a lot of talk about this on snuson.com and snuffhouse.org due to a lot of snuff and snus being shut out of the US market.

Oh...
I am currently snuffing WE Garrett with a pris of LD while at work.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:40 PM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by treatneggy:
Partly, but I believe it is mostly due to PACT, which forbids selling cigs and smokeless tobacco though the USPS and requires all retailers to collect all state and local taxes for the locality in which the purchaser is located. Most online retailers are just shutting up shop rather than filling out the tax forms for each state they wish to do business in.

There has been a lot of talk about this on snuson.com and snuffhouse.org due to a lot of snuff and snus being shut out of the US market.

Oh...
I am currently snuffing WE Garrett with a pris of LD while at work.
I remember someone who represented Toque snuff on here in the past. Can we still order online from Toque? That would be great if we can, but it sucks that I won't have access to other snuff brands. I don't know of any other website that sells nasal snuff other than www.marscigars.com.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:42 PM 06-24-2010
Anybody got some Toque Quit or Toque Cola that they are willing to part with or know somewhere that has it in stock? I'd love to get a hold of both types, but www.marscigars.com is out of stock.
[Reply]
treatneggy 06:17 PM 06-24-2010
I remember someone who represented Toque snuff on here in the past. Can we still order online from Toque? That would be great if we can, but it sucks that I won't have access to other snuff brands. I don't know of any other website that sells nasal snuff other than www.marscigars.com.
You can try contacting him at www.toquesnuff.com, but I don't know if will be able to ship to US due to Royal Mail being handled by USPS.

I know he submitted the required FDA paperwork and www.northerner.com is supposedly going to be the US retail agent once he gets FDA approval.

http://www.snuson.com/forum/showthre...d-with-the-FDA

How this plays out with the other European and Indian snuffs remains to be seen.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:17 PM 06-24-2010
Nicotinerush.com sells snuff. I would assume they have all their paperwork in line as smokeless tobacco is all they sell.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:10 PM 06-25-2010
Dean Swift S.P.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:53 PM 06-28-2010
Package came in. Made one more order as today is the 28th (supposed cuttoff date to order nasal snuff from mars cigars). Gonna have some fun with this order.:-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:11 AM 10-29-2010
Well Gentemen, time to break out those tins, boxes, and bullets and have a pinch or two!

Snuff is really a seasonal hobby for me. Once it gets too cold out to smoke, I usually pinch.

Today is opening-day for snuff season for me, and while I don't have a large variety, I usually stick with my old sidekick, a mix of Latakia Ao 1860 and W.E. Garrets Scotch Snuff. I'm still looking for a good name to call this blend.

Anywho, Happy Halloween, and Happy Snuffing!
[Reply]
Thammy 08:03 PM 10-29-2010
I currently have Mchrystals "super mint" snuff. When I first tried this stuff I was blown away. Too bad in Canada it is near impossible to find minus the internet. I like using snuff during board game sessions as the other players around me are not quite into smoking. It comes in handy alot. Replaced dipping tobacco in that regard.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:10 AM 10-30-2010
Little bit of Navy Sweet this morning.
[Reply]
pektel 09:31 AM 10-30-2010
Now this was a fun hobby. For some reason, I stopped using snuff about 10 years ago. Looks like I'll have to buy a tin or 2 for these cold months. Great idea! :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:36 AM 10-30-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
Now this was a fun hobby. For some reason, I stopped using snuff about 10 years ago. Looks like I'll have to buy a tin or 2 for these cold months. Great idea! :-)
:-)

I had stopped for the summer season, mostly because I lost interest, but once winter came back I went back to snuffing!
[Reply]
Madwolf 12:53 AM 11-13-2010
Swastik Chaap Snuff... its a unsented but mentholated snuff from india, and my god its good. Also by accident i ordered over a kilo of it, so Im glad i like it lol
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 07:30 PM 01-16-2011
Dean Swift S.P. tonight.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 09:28 PM 01-16-2011
I don't snuff... but I do snus.
[Reply]
Bill86 09:31 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
I don't snuff... but I do snus.

General White right now for me, I got a can of Original I'll try tomorrow.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 09:50 PM 01-16-2011
I've tried some of General's stuff. Pretty good. But I usually just grab a can of camel frost. Best cheap tobacco product I've had.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:14 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:

General White right now for me, I got a can of Original I'll try tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
I've tried some of General's stuff. Pretty good. But I usually just grab a can of camel frost. Best cheap tobacco product I've had.
there is a "what are you snusing" thread here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...hlight=snusing
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 10:43 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
there is a "what are you snusing" thread here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...hlight=snusing
This board has everything.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:33 PM 01-19-2011
Dholakia Wow Apple Pie
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up