Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 22
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Sports>NHL '14 - '15 Season Thread
icehog3 10:20 PM 01-13-2015
Bruins need to decide if they will burn a year of Pastrnak's entry-level deal. I heard they are on the fence.

I do have Perrault in both my fantasy leagues....good night for me...oh, yeah, and him too. :-)

33 players have scored 5 or more goals in a game in the NHL since 1974, Neil. Including 4 times each for Gretzky and Lemeiux. Perrault is off to a good start though. :-)
Bruins Fan 04:18 AM 01-14-2015
I can't see them cheeping out..the kid has been the spark plug on a dead team along with Charlie Jacobs putting the the whole organization on notice :-)
nutcracker 04:29 AM 01-14-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:

33 players have scored 5 or more goals in a game in the NHL since 1974, Neil. Including 4 times each for Gretzky and Lemeiux. Perrault is off to a good start though. :-)
Safeway supermarket offers a million dollar prize if a jets player scores 5 or more goals. The must have got worried when he had his fourth going into the third period!
icehog3 08:40 AM 01-14-2015
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Safeway supermarket offers a million dollar prize if a jets player scores 5 or more goals. The must have got worried when he had his fourth going into the third period!
I've heard that on their broadcasts....and he just missed getting a fifth!
Partagaspete 11:57 AM 01-15-2015
What the hell is going on???? Nashville leading the West; the Islanders leading the East. it's mass hysteria cats and dogs living together in harmony I'll tell ya'

Seriously, I have been saying the Isles were gouing to be pretty good this year then they signed Leddy and Johnny Rocket as well as Halak, Kulemin, and Grabbo.

First line can't find the right chemistry on LW1 but the depth.

even with the additions we are doing better than I anticipated. I just want a playoff series victory but wouldn't be surprised by a deep playoff run.

What a beautiful Tilt against the Rangers at MSG. Ran Lundqvist again.
AdamJoshua 12:06 PM 01-15-2015
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
What the hell is going on???? Nashville leading the West; the Islanders leading the East. it's mass hysteria cats and dogs living together in harmony I'll tell ya'

Seriously, I have been saying the Isles were gouing to be pretty good this year then they signed Leddy and Johnny Rocket as well as Halak, Kulemin, and Grabbo.

First line can't find the right chemistry on LW1 but the depth.

even with the additions we are doing better than I anticipated. I just want a playoff series victory but wouldn't be surprised by a deep playoff run.

What a beautiful Tilt against the Rangers at MSG. Ran Lundqvist again.
Don't worry Rask still sucks, so all is right in the world.
E.J. 07:22 PM 01-15-2015
Have been a big Ryan O'Reilly fan and said here that I want him with the Avs, but seems invisible sometimes.... Like he's floating. Never questioned his talent & don't even know if I want to question his head...but?

Maybe I'm overthinking. His numbers aren't terrible, but I'm just not feeling the old Factor. Not sure what that's about. Know there has a ways been friction between him & management, is it flowing????

Again, maybe overthinking this....
E.J. 08:08 PM 01-15-2015
Nice win by the Avs, 3 points out of the 8....

Tom, Varley & the Avs starting to get a groove, hope you didn't drop him...
icehog3 12:10 AM 01-16-2015
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Nice win by the Avs, 3 points out of the 8....

Tom, Varley & the Avs starting to get a groove, hope you didn't drop him...
I did, but the guy I replaced him with is kicking butt too. :-)
GreekGodX 09:20 AM 01-16-2015
http://www.lids.com has 30% off all NHL apparel with code NHL30 :-)
nutcracker 10:13 AM 01-16-2015
The Jets did nicely against Dallas. Perrault and Frolik have some serious chemistry going. The first goal was a work of art

http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocente...2014020651-X-a
icehog3 01:32 PM 01-16-2015
I'll be at the Jets v Hawks game tonight, Neil. Jets have beaten us twice at home already....looking to buck the trend. :-)
nutcracker 11:11 PM 01-16-2015
:-):-)
nutcracker 11:25 PM 01-16-2015
Anytime the Jets beat divisional opponents it improves their chances of a post season.
Folks are getting there hopes up. I think they are over performing. Sooner or later the big boys will munch them into little pieces.

Hey, but so far so good !
icehog3 11:57 PM 01-16-2015
I like a lot of what they bring to the table. Hutchinson will have to keep stopping lots of pucks though.

Hope Perrault isn't out after the crosscheck from Carcillo. Hawks went 1 and 1 in the fights from where I was sitting.
Ahbroody 08:46 PM 01-21-2015
Well atleast the sharks aren't waiting till the post season to blow dog. Kind of better this way no one thinks they will do anything this year.
drjammer 08:11 AM 01-22-2015
Shootout win for the Avs last night :-)

The Avs are going to play the Redwings outdoors in 2016 :-)
icehog3 08:21 AM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by drjammer:
Shootout win for the Avs last night :-)

The Avs are going to play the Redwings outdoors in 2016 :-)
Be wesome if they could bring back Lemeiux, McCarty, Vernon and Roy for this one. :-) :-)
Porch Dweller 09:26 AM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Be wesome if they could bring back Lemeiux, McCarty, Vernon and Roy for this one. :-) :-)
That's the first time in the history of the planet that anyone has ever said it would be awesome to bring back Claude Lemeiux. :-)
icehog3 11:01 AM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
That's the first time in the history of the planet that anyone has ever said it would be awesome to bring back Claude Lemeiux. :-)
Just to see McCarty kick his ass again! Claude the Turtle! :-)

Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Well atleast the sharks aren't waiting till the post season to blow dog. Kind of better this way no one thinks they will do anything this year.
I know it's all about the team.....but I gotta say Joe Pavelski (65 goals in the last season and a half) not being an All Star is a complete joke. :-)
Page 8 of 22
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up