Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Entertainment>Modern Warfare 3
themoneycollector 08:00 PM 11-30-2011
MW2 and MW3 are camper friendly, that's one thing I liked about BO maps that somewhat discouraged camping.

One other thing I like is how they made the claymores one-button to deploy. On the console versions, I always thought it was dumb to push one button to use a claymore, then the fire button to set it down. If I'm pushing a dang button to use a claymore, that's where I want it. The trophy system isn't this way though. It's not something major and probably only PC gamers would notice when converting to console, but it drives me crazy.
[Reply]
357 11:14 AM 12-02-2011
One thing I've noticed about CoD online play in general is camping seems to be extremely common. Noob-tubers get razzed for using a weapon requiring less skill, but sometimes you have to do that just to flush out the 15 campers.

If you're playing a team game where some people defend a base or a flag, then camping is somewhat implied given you're defending territory. However, I think camping in deathmatch is pretty lame.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:17 AM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
One thing I've noticed about CoD online play in general is camping seems to be extremely common. Noob-tubers get razzed for using a weapon requiring less skill, but sometimes you have to do that just to flush out the 15 campers.

If you're playing a team game where some people defend a base or a flag, then camping is somewhat implied given you're defending territory. However, I think camping in deathmatch is pretty lame.
Camping and Tubers are both plagues in TDM!
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:34 PM 12-02-2011
The camping problem doesn't seem to be as prevalent in Hardcore TDM. But I think this is mostly due to the fact that most who play HC TDM are going for a high kill count and an impressive K/D ratio. You can't really achieve that camping.

HC TDM FTW!!!!
[Reply]
Mugen910 03:34 PM 12-02-2011
i love using the noob-tube when I have to max out my weapon challenges...people get soooooo mad! It's a game people...
[Reply]
ucubed 03:51 PM 12-02-2011
Never used the grenade launcher in MW3 yet, nor do I count on using it. I use heartbeat sensor for people who do not use assassin, people call me "noob" for using it, but it's their fault for not countering. Countering and balance is a huge factor in MW3 as said by the developers.

Now to combat the campers, I usually use a class with flash and impact to shoot through the walls.
[Reply]
Mugen910 04:03 PM 12-02-2011
someone's always going to complain...just gotta bob and weave..bob and weave..
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:34 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
someone's always going to complain...just gotta bob and weave..bob and weave..
:-)

This F*cking guy :-)
[Reply]
357 02:30 PM 12-06-2011
Got my first taste last night with my XIM3 rig. Very cool game. I got promoted a few times but my K/D ratio is garbage. I need to learn the maps before I can get it to a respectable level.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:32 PM 12-06-2011
K/D ratio means nothing to me...I like trying to use all the attachments and that is not beneficial to having a high K/D ratio.
[Reply]
ucubed 05:02 PM 12-06-2011
masters of the care package LOL... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=R3plY6zXjuc
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:49 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by ucubed:
masters of the care package LOL... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=R3plY6zXjuc
LOL. That is great! :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 06:39 AM 12-07-2011
The last one looked like MW3 bowling. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:55 AM 12-07-2011
I will be online for a bit with some friends on Friday night, if anybody wants to play hit me up on Xbox Live.

GT: Blak Smyth

Is MW3 worth buying or should I just borrow it?
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:11 PM 12-07-2011
[Reply]
Zeuceone 06:15 PM 12-07-2011
Took me a second.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:56 PM 12-09-2011
I will be on MW3 in a few hours! Rented it! Should have a decent CTF team if anybody wants to join, we won 65 straight matches in Black Ops.
We won't need any runners, just defenders.
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:28 PM 12-09-2011
I had that happen once. Drez and I were playing and I popped smoke for my care package then ran up some stairs. Well the guy kills me then my care package drops and kills him...it was the last kill in the game and I was already dead. Talk about Epic! :-) You should have heard all the team members talk about it. :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:32 PM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I will be on MW3 in a few hours! Rented it! Should have a decent CTF team if anybody wants to join, we won 65 straight matches in Black Ops.
We won't need any runners, just defenders.
Sent you a friend request Shane...DCA Espionage here.
[Reply]
ucubed 06:22 PM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
I had that happen once. Drez and I were playing and I popped smoke for my care package then ran up some stairs. Well the guy kills me then my care package drops and kills him...it was the last kill in the game and I was already dead. Talk about Epic! :-) You should have heard all the team members talk about it. :-)
You should have saved the clipped in the vault...I saved one recently where in Team Defender I stole a juggernaut, took the flag, sat in the corner while 3 flashed me and tried to knife me while I was blinded. My team mate ran in and watched
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up