Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 678 910 > Last »
General Discussion>What do you drive?
neoflex 10:25 AM 01-19-2012
Mama's new chariot or I should say baby hauler. :-)
[Reply]
Hem 10:26 AM 01-19-2012
First pic is the GOV Ride
Second is when Sh*t hits the fan
Third is mine
Attached: TahoeBlack.jpg (80.8 KB) photo.jpg (53.3 KB) 38878264001_medium.jpg (9.8 KB) 
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:30 AM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Mama's new chariot or I should say baby hauler. :-)
Sharp looking
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:33 AM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Picked this up just before Christmas.

Wow. That's a cool car. Get cigarettes rolled up in the t-shirt sleeve and blast the BOC! :-)
[Reply]
MrClean 11:39 PM 05-23-2012
My wife's new car. We took her Mazda 6 in for an oil change and tire rotation. She had been scoping out the CX-5.....left with it that afternoon. :-)

Momma's new ride by Jeff Carroll01, on Flickr
[Reply]
Partially Deaf 01:22 AM 05-24-2012
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:42 AM 05-24-2012
Here's my new ride, Jaguar XK coupe. I got it about a month ago. Haven't done much driving in it yet. Sad to see the VDP go, but I sold it to a friend is quite enjoying it.

Jag's are good cigar smoking cars. The owner's manual calls the ashtray a cigar tray.

[Reply]
pektel 08:18 AM 05-24-2012
NICE choice. If only I could drive a 2 door car...
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 08:38 AM 05-24-2012
When I turned 16 I bought an 88 Jetta and dumped tons of money into it. It was beautiful...lowered and completely re-done by me. Then, a drunk hillbilly in a Chevy Silverado (piece of sh**) ran a redlight and nailed me on my front passenger side. My little car spun off the road and ended up in a ditch. I was alright, minus a huge gash in my chest. I sued him for a lot...I won. Now I drive a stupid Pontiac, because I have a fear of getting emotionally involved with another car :-)

Here she is...God, I miss it so much

[Reply]
Jasonw560 08:48 AM 05-24-2012
2009 Jeep Patriot.
Wife's is a 2010 Pathfinder.

I'll post pics once I get it washed and detailed. Probably tomorrow.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:11 AM 05-24-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
When I turned 16 I bought an 88 Jetta and dumped tons of money into it. It was beautiful...lowered and completely re-done by me.
Is that a Jetta coupe? Pretty rare if it was. Nice car.
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 10:36 AM 05-24-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Is that a Jetta coupe? Pretty rare if it was. Nice car.
It was. I looked for one of them for the longest time and found that one. I'll get another Jetta soon. Hopefully a 91 GLI or diesel
[Reply]
lilninjabuddy 10:39 AM 05-24-2012
Don't be jealous now...

...but I drive a 1993 4-door Mazda Protege.

Yeah, it's a mushroomy-gold color. That's the color of wealth, my man.

Yeah, it's got silver hubcaps. Shinin' like a star.

Oh, I ain't even mentioned the automatic seatbelts. Livin' the luxurious life over here!

Yeah, the bumper's a bit off-kilter, and the hood don't latch properly. That's how suckas know I don't even care. I'm hard.

What's that? Yeah, it's got the tan and brown interior. Those are the colors of leather, fool. No, it's not actually leather, but the colors remind people of leather, and that reminds you that I'm ballin'.

What'd I pay? Man, you can't even fathom bills that large. I'm talkin' FIVE Benjamins, baby. Five hundees. That's right, five-double-o.
[Reply]
MrClean 08:00 PM 05-24-2012
Originally Posted by lilninjabuddy:
Don't be jealous now...

...but I drive a 1993 4-door Mazda Protege.

Yeah, it's a mushroomy-gold color. That's the color of wealth, my man.

Yeah, it's got silver hubcaps. Shinin' like a star.

Oh, I ain't even mentioned the automatic seatbelts. Livin' the luxurious life over here!

Yeah, the bumper's a bit off-kilter, and the hood don't latch properly. That's how suckas know I don't even care. I'm hard.

What's that? Yeah, it's got the tan and brown interior. Those are the colors of leather, fool. No, it's not actually leather, but the colors remind people of leather, and that reminds you that I'm ballin'.

What'd I pay? Man, you can't even fathom bills that large. I'm talkin' FIVE Benjamins, baby. Five hundees. That's right, five-double-o.
:-):-)
That made me laugh my tail off Derek...thanks!!
In all seriousness we love the Mazdas we've had.
[Reply]
DonniePaul 08:51 PM 05-24-2012
1998 Wrangler 4.0L 6cyl 5speed. It is the Most fun vehicle I have ever had. When I got her she was in rough shape. 2 years of work in my spare time she is Doing great on the road and trails. Taking her to PA this weekend for some off road fun :-)
[Reply]
RWhisenand 08:23 PM 05-25-2012
I love the car threads, both me and my are petro-heads, and since we both get a company trunk with our jobs it makes collecting autos pretty fun. Her "off-duty" car is her Lexus IS350, very fast and tech-y. For now at least, her wish list includes a Lotus Evora next. Mine is this:

For track days:

[Reply]
Pseudosacred 08:38 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by RWhisenand:
I love the car threads, both me and my are petro-heads, and since we both get a company trunk with our jobs it makes collecting autos pretty fun. Her "off-duty" car is her Lexus IS350, very fast and tech-y. For now at least, her wish list includes a Lotus Evora next. Mine is this:

For track days:

Love Porsches. I've always wanted a 944 turbo...but my insurance would stick it to me.

I did have the Porsche phone dial wheels on my Jetta for a while :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 08:42 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by bigswol2:
Reckon Ill ride this old girl till the wheels fall off.

You'll be ridin' her a long time.:-)
We have 2005 Mercedes S430 4matic black on black with amg wheels, a 2002 Mercedes ML320 SUV and a 2010 F150 XLT quad cab, candy apple red with tan interior.
[Reply]
TheBigAsh 08:56 PM 05-25-2012
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan. Smoothest drive ever!

[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
jonumberone 08:17 AM 05-26-2012
Originally Posted by MrClean:
My wife's new car. We took her Mazda 6 in for an oil change and tire rotation. She had been scoping out the CX-5.....left with it that afternoon. :-)

Momma's new ride by Jeff Carroll01, on Flickr
My wife has been begging me to take her to see this car.
I know if I do, It'll wind up coming home with us.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up