Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 43
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
kickerb 01:41 PM 11-01-2011
its was just a pilot show, wanted to see if they would get viewers, if so they would get the money for a full season.
kickerb 01:43 PM 11-01-2011
im pretty sure it just aired once a week like normal
irratebass 01:46 PM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Off topic a bit, but how does a show have a 6 episode season?? What schedule do they air it on?
Every MONTH,
Every Two WEEKS??
I know this is how many Eastbound and Down had, but I didn't see that on HBO either, so I have no idea
how long you wait for a new episode.
It started last year on Halloween and was shown everyweek until over......is this season only 6 episodes too???? I hope not, most seasons are 13 episodes a season.
Eleven 01:59 PM 11-01-2011
This is how I saw it.

Shane shot Otis to buy time to get away. Otis grabbed Shane almost immediately after being shot as Shane started wrestling for Otis' bag. Otis knew what was going on and tried to keep Shane there. Otis' gun goes off, and Shane grabs it and it and beats Otis with it. Otis has a fistful of Shane's hair and finally lets go, so Shane can get away.

It was pure survival, no revenge was involved at all. Shane even apologizes before he shoots Otis. If you look close, it even appears a few times that Otis is actually gaining ground on Shane, because Shane's gimp leg is slowing him down.

Watch again for yourselves:

Demise of Otis
kickerb 02:11 PM 11-01-2011
agreed, not revenge. but somewhere in that moment, i bet Shane was thinking bonus points from Lori, since they had their love triangle thing going on.

near the end Lori gets emotional and tells Shane to stay (he had mentioned leaving the group)...
Blak Smyth 02:15 PM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:
This is how I saw it.

Shane shot Otis to buy time to get away. Otis grabbed Shane almost immediately after being shot as Shane started wrestling for Otis' bag. Otis knew what was going on and tried to keep Shane there. Otis' gun goes off, and Shane grabs it and it and beats Otis with it. Otis has a fistful of Shane's hair and finally lets go, so Shane can get away.

It was pure survival, no revenge was involved at all. Shane even apologizes before he shoots Otis. If you look close, it even appears a few times that Otis is actually gaining ground on Shane, because Shane's gimp leg is slowing him down.

Watch again for yourselves:

Demise of Otis

Agreed after watching it again, thanks for the clip!!!:-)

Does anybody know what the 22 means on shanes necklace?
Seems placed to me, maybe I didn't get it or maybe they haven't told us yet?
IndyRob 02:16 PM 11-01-2011
13 episodes this time around, and a 3rd season secured after they broke records for this seasons premiere.

Being that this is based on the character Rick for the most part... I know this is a pipe dream, but...

I always thought it would be awesome to have a very dynamic cast. Every few episodes, out with the old... in with the new. Maybe some survive longer than others, but in the end... they all die. That'd be my series anyways.
Blak Smyth 02:17 PM 11-01-2011
Lori's neck is soooooo long!
Powers 02:19 PM 11-01-2011
This show and Boardwalk Empire are the best shows on TV.

I was a little disappointed w/the first couple episodes of this season but the last one was terrific. According to the sneak peak for next week it appears that Rick will pick back up the deputy uniform and kick some undead @ss :-)
Blak Smyth 02:20 PM 11-01-2011
They also finally introduced a hot girl into the cast.
The farmers daughter seems pretty hot to me so far!

Also what the hell was that fat little monster looking thing in the previews for next month.
I was like what the ....
mase 02:49 PM 11-01-2011
I forgot that Shane said, "I'm sorry" before shooting Otis. Not revenge. Just bait for the zombies.
Resipsa 04:50 PM 11-01-2011
Sneak peekys

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/horro...3/DJhK9f4R7AE/
kelmac07 06:21 PM 11-01-2011
Getting better...
Powers 09:37 PM 11-01-2011
As a historian of the American South, one of the things that I like about the show is that it is based in the most commonly referenced Southern state, Georgia, which leads the show not only to be demonstrative of an American zombie apocalypse, but also how Southern culture would react in particular; which none of the zombie movies to date have dealt with. Yet upon looking up the actors, the actor who plays Rick is from London, Shane is from D.C., Lori has duel citizenship in the US and Canada, and Dale is from Buffalo, NY. Nonetheless the writers and actors have done a good job in my opinion of portraying Southern culture.

Despite the risk of being a nerd, what have y'all thought about the show taking place in the South?

:-)
Resipsa 10:29 PM 11-01-2011
Renewed for a third season, :-)

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=83517
jsnake 11:19 PM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by IndyRob:
13 episodes this time around, and a 3rd season secured after they broke records for this seasons premiere.

Being that this is based on the character Rick for the most part... I know this is a pipe dream, but...

I always thought it would be awesome to have a very dynamic cast. Every few episodes, out with the old... in with the new. Maybe some survive longer than others, but in the end... they all die. That'd be my series anyways.
You just described Game of Thrones with your scenario.
OLS 11:38 AM 11-02-2011
Hahaha, derh...I tried to post this in the original series thread but it is closed. I work with a guy who said one day
that "You know Rocky's (a co-worker) brother is a famous actor." He rattled off a few movies, but I know he was
not the leads in any of em, so I remained in the dark and didn't really care anyway if I only knew half the story.
Then I went to IMDB and checked out the cast. I need to get on the same page with you guys as you talk about
Shane and Rick and Carl, etc...who is who? AS of last night, I have seen Season 1 Eps. 1 and 2. So I see that Merle
is played by Michael Rooker....I saw the last name and went "ding". So THAT'S who this person is. His brother works
with me. We do not do the same type job, so I only see him a few times a week, but I see the family resemblance now.
Haha, that guy is a great character actor, for sure, lol.
Skywalker 12:21 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Hahaha, derh...I tried to post this in the original series thread but it is closed. I work with a guy who said one day
that "You know Rocky's (a co-worker) brother is a famous actor." He rattled off a few movies, but I know he was
not the leads in any of em, so I remained in the dark and didn't really care anyway if I only knew half the story.
Then I went to IMDB and checked out the cast. I need to get on the same page with you guys as you talk about
Shane and Rick and Carl, etc...who is who? AS of last night, I have seen Season 1 Eps. 1 and 2. So I see that Merle
is played by Michael Rooker....I saw the last name and went "ding". So THAT'S who this person is. His brother works
with me. We do not do the same type job, so I only see him a few times a week, but I see the family resemblance now.
Haha, that guy is a great character actor, for sure, lol.

I think he is only in two episodes!

I keep thinking he is going to return for revenge!

OLS 12:28 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:

I think he is only in two episodes!

I keep thinking he is going to return for revenge!
Yeah, I thought that was funny, people talking about him trucking zombies in for a attack on the camp
and I can read right there on IMDB that he is only in Epi 1&2 of Season 1, lol. Of course, things can
be happening in the plot that we don't see, it's fun to speculate. That's how I wasted what, 5 years on Lost??
He is sure the qunitessential angry redneck.
NCRadioMan 12:31 PM 11-02-2011
We haven't seen the last of Merle. :-)
Page 8 of 43
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up