Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 20
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
cigars_n_scotch 09:32 AM 12-31-2010
I have already prestiged twice, on my way to 3 and the game is getting a little boring. My impressions of the campaign are that it's terrible. Storyline absolutely sucked and I don't like when you cannot skip through scenes, all of those scenes where he's in the chair and that damn voice is talking really aggravated me. Multiplayer keeps me busy but I don't like it as much as MW2.

Today I am returning a xmas gift because it was the wrong game and I am picking up Red Dead Redemption which I've heard good things about so hopefully I'll have another game to go to instead of just continually playing Black Ops.
[Reply]
hammondc 11:24 AM 12-31-2010
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch:
I have already prestiged twice, on my way to 3 and the game is getting a little boring. My impressions of the campaign are that it's terrible. Storyline absolutely sucked and I don't like when you cannot skip through scenes, all of those scenes where he's in the chair and that damn voice is talking really aggravated me. Multiplayer keeps me busy but I don't like it as much as MW2.

Today I am returning a xmas gift because it was the wrong game and I am picking up Red Dead Redemption which I've heard good things about so hopefully I'll have another game to go to instead of just continually playing Black Ops.
RDR is pretty good. It is like Grand Theft Auto: Wild West.

The only game out right now that I want is the new Need For Speed. I do not want to pall full price for it though. Looking to grab it off someone for like $30/ $35.
[Reply]
loki 12:33 PM 12-31-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
RDR is pretty good. It is like Grand Theft Auto: Wild West.

The only game out right now that I want is the new Need For Speed. I do not want to pall full price for it though. Looking to grab it off someone for like $30/ $35.
i got it for christmas and it rocks
[Reply]
hammondc 12:56 PM 12-31-2010
Got NFS? My brother has it and has had a blast with it (he's a Police Officer too).
[Reply]
loki 01:08 PM 12-31-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
Got NFS? My brother has it and has had a blast with it (he's a Police Officer too).
it's a fun game, i'm torn between gt5, nhl 11 and madden 11 for what to pick up next
[Reply]
Starscream 04:50 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ:
I just got this for Christmas on the Wii . It's the first time I've played a FPS on the Wii and it's a bit difficult to pick up . There doesn't seem to be a tutorial to run a player through all the controls and weapons , that would have been nice . It is fun after you get used to dieing constantly . :-)
My son bought this for Wii also this past weekend. He's been playing singleplayer the whole time b/c we can't get it to load on multiplayer or zombie. Anybody else have a Wii and can help or knows how to log on to multiplayer? All the other games we own can log on, but Black Ops just keeps showing the load screen... I'm getting p!ssed at this game.
[Reply]
lyle23 05:16 PM 01-01-2011
well I did it, i swore i wouldnt but i went and bought black ops. I ran into an old friend i havent seen in a while and he said he has it, and loves playin zombies. I bought it just to game with him. What is wrong with me?

Xbl: bitternutz if anyone wants to game
[Reply]
Starscream 06:15 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
My son bought this for Wii also this past weekend. He's been playing singleplayer the whole time b/c we can't get it to load on multiplayer or zombie. Anybody else have a Wii and can help or knows how to log on to multiplayer? All the other games we own can log on, but Black Ops just keeps showing the load screen... I'm getting p!ssed at this game.
Nevermind. I had to download a new update.:-)
[Reply]
loki 04:02 PM 01-03-2011
started playing online last night and love it
[Reply]
Starscream 05:51 PM 01-03-2011
Zombie mode is hard! I assume you can only kill w/ headshots?
[Reply]
Zeuceone 06:40 PM 01-03-2011
Headshots or multiple body shots.
[Reply]
Apoco 10:43 AM 01-07-2011
I am missing this game. Stupid dislocated shoulder means I can't use a mouse :-)

I have a trackball that I'm using at work, but it isn't good enough for an RPG klike WoW much less a fps :-)

And PC for life :P
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ucubed 07:38 PM 02-27-2011
Though MW2 had it's flaws...this is wrong... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKFBF...layer_embedded
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:28 AM 02-28-2011
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Though MW2 had it's flaws...this is wrong... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKFBF...layer_embedded
Its fake, but there are plenty of problems with this game. I still think that World at War was the best of the last three. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:41 AM 02-28-2011
I think the new map pack comes out soon for the PS3. Xbox guys, is it worth it?
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:38 PM 02-28-2011
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Nice private video. I wonder what's on it now.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:29 PM 02-28-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I think the new map pack comes out soon for the PS3. Xbox guys, is it worth it?
Not really. I only like one of the maps, Stadium. The rest are meh: Kowloon is confusing (my least favorite), Berlin Wall isn't too terrible until the spawns just switch in the middle of the game and people spawn behind you and Discovery is a worthless map. They are already getting skipped over in the votes, if that is any indication of how much people like them. :-)
[Reply]
sikk50 10:38 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Not really. I only like one of the maps, Stadium. The rest are meh: Kowloon is confusing (my least favorite), Berlin Wall isn't too terrible until the spawns just switch in the middle of the game and people spawn behind you and Discovery is a worthless map. They are already getting skipped over in the votes, if that is any indication of how much people like them. :-)
Totally agree....except for berlin, I enjoy that one as it has a few decent sniper spots. Kowloon is possibly one of the worst maps I've ever seen
[Reply]
Zeuceone 12:38 AM 03-02-2011
Good to hear im not missing out on the new maps.
[Reply]
MrsSledn 09:16 AM 03-02-2011
Been playing Black Ops as much as my time allows. I am to the point I hate Nuketown and I used to love the map. Really like Summit and Firing Ranch. Who ever made the Jungle map... I do NOT like them. LOL

New maps are okay. Stadium and Berlin Wall are my fav's. Hate Discovery. Kowloon, can take it our leave it. I like playing on the zip line when I can. Still a confusing map. Most of my game play lately is Capture the Flag and it's getting ridiculous. Played a match last week where the top playing on the other team went 151/15. On friggin Nuketown.

Pokalina is my gamertag on Xbox 360.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up