Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 678 910 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>WTF is wrong with people?
oldforge 03:00 PM 10-27-2010
It could be a coincidence, but I have never had anyone complain about my cigar while I had my ferocious dog by my side.

Get one--and don't go outside without him.
bobarian 03:16 PM 10-27-2010
And...
and...
and then...

Oh yeah, sadly CFO's are no longer available. :-)
cigarmonkel 03:31 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
And...
and...
and then...

Oh yeah, sadly CFO's are no longer available. :-)
WHAT!? since when!? :-):-)
bobarian 03:39 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
WHAT!? since when!? :-):-)
Website has been dead for about a year. LMK if you need some. :-):-)
gorob23 04:23 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by galaga:

Never had someone actually take a cigar out of my mouth.
Your kidding :-) Mr. nee does it to me all the time. The laugh and throws them away :-)

Rob :-)
loki 05:14 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Dustin is wise.

Reality: If I saw a "man" punch a woman in the face because she grabbed his cigar, that "man" would possibly be taking a detour to the hospital on his way to jail.
speaking of over the top...Hope this never comes back to bite you if you're called to testify in a domestic abuse case tom.

Internets not private. we all have to be careful what we say
AD720 05:38 PM 10-27-2010
I missed this whole thread today. Just wow, wow. Speechless. I'm not sure what I would have done, likely just stood there with my mouth open in shock for a minute.
Montano 05:42 PM 10-27-2010
Oh my !!
Cigarcop 05:46 PM 10-27-2010
Hmmmm.....don't take this the wrong way but I'm raising the BS flag on this one..sorry
Starscream 05:55 PM 10-27-2010
Been said multiple times, but I would have sprayed the lady down with my hose. It's not the right thing to do, but I would have done it anyways.
warren G. 06:05 PM 10-27-2010
Smokin Gator 06:06 PM 10-27-2010
I'm glad you had some restraint in Texass. :-):-)

Were I live many people carry. You come into a person's space uninvited you get shot no questions asked.
BC-Axeman 06:06 PM 10-27-2010
My invisible friends think some of you are nuts.

But I'm still sure if I had my hose out "watering the trees" and a person grabbed a cigar out of my mouth they would get sprinkled.
GTCanuk 06:52 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by gijoey959:
Yep, she's been charged :-) needless to say, I lol'd
There is justice in this world:-)
DBall 06:54 PM 10-27-2010
I would have gone back into the house and found a small kitchen knife. I would have knocked her down, and slowly sawed off her head right in front of her young child. Then I would have forced the child to drink the blood out of her mother's severed head. Next, I would have the child sent to a shoddy orphanage where she would live the rest of her childhood remembering how rudely her mother acted. Finally, I would have filled the woman's severed head full of diesel fuel, and used it as a molotov cocktail to burn down her house, with her husband and dogs sleeping inside. Yeah. That would teach her.
Tom... I'm glad you have a sense of humor... reading this made me uncontrollably laugh out loud at my desk at work... I needed that, so thanks!

Joey, I think you handled it great and I'm glad to see that things worked out well for you in the end. :-)
icehog3 07:22 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by loki:
speaking of over the top...Hope this never comes back to bite you if you're called to testify in a domestic abuse case tom.

Internets not private. we all have to be careful what we say
I am less concerned with that, than if I am ever charged with decapitating a woman and drinking the blood from her skull....now they can say it was premeditated. :-)
yourchoice 07:26 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Tom... I'm glad you have a sense of humor... reading this made me uncontrollably laugh out loud at my desk at work... I needed that, so thanks!
:-) Very funny.
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:26 PM 10-27-2010
Tom if you need a partner in crime, I can help:-)
icehog3 07:32 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Tom if you need a partner in crime, I can help:-)
Herf partner in crime, perhaps, Nate? :-)
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:37 PM 10-27-2010
Herf partner in crime, perhaps, Nate? :-)
You know it:-) Maybe this January. I have time off of college, and I'll be in downtown Chicago for a bachelors party.
Page 8 of 13
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up