Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 678 910 >
Entertainment>"Boardwalk Empire" Season 1 Banter
icehog3 01:58 AM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Really? I had no idea :-) :-) :-)

I dunno her tits are a bit messed and her face has been clock with a shovel and/or brick not sure yet. I can only imagine how awful she looks without any makeup.
I could spend all day with those lips.

[Reply]
Martel 04:35 AM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I could spend all day with those lips.

She looks better in this pic than she does on the show.

Cheers,
G
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:18 AM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by Martel:
She looks better in this pic than she does on the show.

:-):-)
[Reply]
PeteSB75 08:50 AM 11-23-2010
Hey, I'm just happy that so far they've avoided all surgically enhanced women so far. Sorry ladies, but the equipment you were born with is and will always be so much more attractive than the bolt-ons far too many hollywood women seem to get these days.

In any case, should be very interesting when Jimmy finds out who his wife was actually screwing around with. And, while I laughed at how over the top the two pistols coming with "How'd you know I drive a Packard?", the intensity of the moment was great, as was the followup - "I wasn't going to, but you kinda talked me into it."

Only two more episodes this season, right? The preview for next week was cut off by my DVR.
[Reply]
maninblack 01:09 PM 11-23-2010
I agree her face leaves alot to be desired but she has one hell of a body and isn't afraind to show it.But back to the show, the next two weeks are gonna be interesting to say the least. I can't wait to see how the show takes off in its second season. One of the best shows on TV.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:11 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
Hey, I'm just happy that so far they've avoided all surgically enhanced women so far. Sorry ladies, but the equipment you were born with is and will always be so much more attractive than the bolt-ons far too many hollywood women seem to get these days.

In any case, should be very interesting when Jimmy finds out who his wife was actually screwing around with. And, while I laughed at how over the top the two pistols coming with "How'd you know I drive a Packard?", the intensity of the moment was great, as was the followup - "I wasn't going to, but you kinda talked me into it."

Only two more episodes this season, right? The preview for next week was cut off by my DVR.
Yeah I agree with that I hate women with bolt ons, it's a deal breaker for me.

Omar (sorry he'll always be Omar) pulling the two guns was awesome. Same with Jimmy just headshotting that fool.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:48 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I agree her face leaves alot to be desired but she has one hell of a body and isn't afraind to show it.
So does mine, so I am still on her side.
[Reply]
goalie204 03:01 PM 11-23-2010
she looks like her face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a garden shovel
[Reply]
icehog3 03:04 PM 11-23-2010
Such judgment from all the male models here. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 03:06 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by goalie204:
she looks like her face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a garden shovel
:-) :-) :-) :-)

No Tom we're just A LITTLE bit pickier then you. The women have to have 2 legs AND a decent looking face.
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:40 PM 11-23-2010
Such judgment from all the male models here. :-) :-) :-)
maybe you just like her because she looks like she has played some hockey in her past. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:02 PM 11-23-2010
:-) :-) :-) :-)

No Tom we're just A LITTLE bit pickier then you. The women have to have 2 legs AND a decent looking face.
What's wrong with one legged women, Bill? :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 11:06 PM 11-23-2010
What's wrong with one legged women, Bill? :-)
I knew you would say that.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:17 PM 11-23-2010
I knew you would say that.
I am an equal opportunity slut.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:11 AM 11-24-2010
I am an equal opportunity slut.
Early candidate for post of the day :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:05 AM 11-24-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Early candidate for post of the day :-):-)
I will be here all za veek, Dan....try the veal. :-)
[Reply]
ade06 10:31 AM 11-24-2010
What did you all think about the agent's "night out"? That dude is a mental case.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:40 AM 11-24-2010
Originally Posted by ade06:
What did you all think about the agent's "night out"? That dude is a mental case.
I woulda traded places with him for an hour.

Oh, let the "bitter beer face" bashing begin! :-)
[Reply]
Powers 12:24 PM 11-24-2010
I'm w/ya Tom. It not be becoming of a gentleman to turn a lady away :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:06 PM 11-24-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
I'm w/ya Tom. It not be becoming of a gentleman to turn a lady away :-)
'zactly, Michael. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 678 910 >
Up