Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Scotch/Whiskey Glass GB
GKitty 03:46 PM 04-16-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
This is an unofficial update because I haven't been able to double check all my payments but looks like the etched glasses will get ordered today. All the etched payments have been recieved. So for those that ordered only etched glasses you will be getting your glasses first :-)

I'll update the list later this morning. If you haven't paid yet, hurry up!
:-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 03:52 PM 04-16-2010
So for those that ordered only etched glasses you will be getting your glasses first :-)
double :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:15 AM 04-19-2010
PM's out to those that haven't paid yet.

Etched glass order going out :-) It is going to be up to 3 weeks (possibly longer) to get the etched glasses out. So please be patient :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:24 AM 04-19-2010
Etched glass order going out :-) It is going to be up to 3 weeks (possibly longer) to get the etched glasses out. So please be patient :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 12:59 PM 04-19-2010
I hope I do not keep this stalling, I have yet to receive my taxes and that is all I am waiting for before I can make my purchase.. If needed move on with out me, But will keep you well informed if they come in shortly. Thanks for the chance!!!
[Reply]
Tripp 01:32 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
I hope I do not keep this stalling, I have yet to receive my taxes and that is all I am waiting for before I can make my purchase.. If needed move on with out me, But will keep you well informed if they come in shortly. Thanks for the chance!!!
If you efiled before 04/15, and are waiting for direct deposit, it should be deposited sometime Wed-Fri of this week. :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 04:33 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
If you efiled before 04/15, and are waiting for direct deposit, it should be deposited sometime Wed-Fri of this week. :-)
Great to know!!!!
Hope it happens quick so I can get this rolling:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 01:42 PM 04-21-2010
A few more have paid but we are still waiting on a couple guys. Etched glasses have been paid for and the process is rolling :-)
[Reply]
Mikey202 01:53 PM 04-21-2010
A few more have paid but we are still waiting on a couple guys. Etched glasses have been paid for and the process is rolling :-)
PM responded to...will send money order out via Fedex on Thursday.
[Reply]
GKitty 01:18 PM 04-22-2010
rolling rolling rolling... get those glasses rolling...

Soooooooooooo excited. YIPPEE!!
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:27 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
...still nothing.... :-)
[Reply]
eternal rider 11:05 AM 04-29-2010
What is holding up this group buy?
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:11 AM 04-29-2010
Originally Posted by eternal rider:
What is holding up this group buy?
I think Christos is still waiting for people to pay...
[Reply]
n3uka 01:10 PM 04-29-2010
I would recommend a cut off date for those that didn't pay yet. We are over 3 weeks from when payment was requested. Give a couple more days then cut it off.

Just my :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 01:24 PM 04-29-2010
Originally Posted by n3uka:
I would recommend a cut off date for those that didn't pay yet. We are over 3 weeks from when payment was requested. Give a couple more days then cut it off.

:-)
[Reply]
McSmokey 04:15 PM 04-29-2010

I am in total agreement. The only problem is everybody who has paid would need to get adjusted totals to compensate for falling short of the 100 glass mark.
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 04:40 PM 04-29-2010
I'm in no rush. They'll make it to me in due time. People should get their pay in quickly on deals, but stuff happens and it's not like I don't have ANY glassware in my place.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:59 PM 04-29-2010
Sorry fellas, I've just been really busy lately and my CA responsibilities have suffered a tad. As McSmokey said already, if a few people don't pay then everyone has to pay extra. Since I know it's frustrating waiting, I'm going to buy the glasses myself, and trust that those that haven't paid yet come through. It isn't many glasses and I want to get this moving. So the plain glasses should get moving by next week.

Good news is the etched glasses should be ready to go out hopefully by next week. So that will coincide nicely with those that ordered both etched and plain.
[Reply]
n3uka 07:31 PM 04-29-2010
if a few people don't pay then everyone has to pay extra.
If needed, I will buy a couple more.
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 08:04 PM 04-29-2010
If needed, I will buy a couple more.
:-) me too
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up