Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
All Cigar Discussion>Most powerful cigar you ever smoked?
darkninja67 07:52 PM 07-01-2009
This thread makes me keekle. I can smoke Antanos all day and not feel a thing. I recall the Chisel doing me in but I have some tolerance now. Just got two in today so I will revisit them.
[Reply]
TripleF 08:01 PM 07-01-2009
Bout 3 or 4 weeks ago I was enjoying a MasterBlend 3 when the room started to spin. Kicked my A$$ as I was sitting in the recliner at work. YOWZAH!!
[Reply]
CBI_2 08:52 PM 07-01-2009
Close one. LFD double ligero chisel, Camacho triple maduro.

However, on Father's Day I only had one English muffin for breakfast before meeting up with TripleF at a sister-in-laws. Promptly grabbed some Maker's Mark and an Oliva V Maduro and sat under a big shade tree to enjoy.

Got down to about an inch and a half of cigar and half inch of drink and it started to kick my behind. I told Scott and had to put down the rest of my smoke and empty my drink. I had to sit for a bit then get inside and eat something.

Tough combo on an empty stomach.
[Reply]
issues 10:09 AM 01-28-2010
*Dusts off thread*

I generally smoke strong cigars so while messing around with the search engine I came across this beauty of a thread... :-)

Many of the cigars here I've tried before but none kicked my ass like my first encounter with a Joya De Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo.

This cigar was described by Drew Estates president Steve Saka as a "nicotine I.V. drip".

Smoked it and didn't move from my chair for at least 1/2 hour after for fear of either falling or losing my dinner. The next day I went back to my local B&M and bought every Robusto they had left in stock! :-)

It may be a strong stick but man is it tasty.

Still have 3 stick left in my locker there. :-)
[Reply]
Knip23 10:13 AM 01-28-2010
Natural by Drew Estates Maduro EGG!!!! didnt make me hurl but had a head ache from H ELL! Something ill never do again.
[Reply]
bobarian 10:16 AM 01-28-2010
Smoked a Dark Corojo Antano a few weeks ago. Not much stronger than a regular Antano if at all. But it lacked the flavors of the regular blend. I will stick to the regular Antano and when I want a nic kick I'll pick up a Litto. :-)
[Reply]
RightAJ 10:16 AM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
*Dusts off thread*

I generally smoke strong cigars so while messing around with the search engine I came across this beauty of a thread... :-)

Many of the cigars here I've tried before but none kicked my ass like my first encounter with a Joya De Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo.

This cigar was described by Drew Estates president Steve Saka as a "nicotine I.V. drip".

Smoked it and didn't move from my chair for at least 1/2 hour after for fear of either falling or losing my dinner. The next day I went back to my local B&M and bought every Robusto they had left in stock! :-)

It may be a strong stick but man is it tasty.

Still have 3 stick left in my locker there. :-)
I need to get one of these... lol I love the regular Antanos and basically anything strong:-)

Not much kicks my @ss anymore, but I recall a Padron 26 Maddie beating me up a but when I first started smoking. The closest lately was an LFD DL Chisel which was a beast, and of course the T110 was pretty darn strong. I'm surprised nobody mentioned that amazing little crack stick yet!

aj
[Reply]
RightAJ 10:20 AM 01-28-2010
Are there any beastly CCs out there? I have heard the RyJ Cazedores is strong but haven't had one... anything else?

aj
[Reply]
BigAsh 10:21 AM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
Bout 3 or 4 weeks ago I was enjoying a MasterBlend 3 when the room started to spin. Kicked my A$$ as I was sitting in the recliner at work. YOWZAH!!
C'mon Scott, Can you really call it "Work"? :-):-)... The JdN Antano as well....Smoked my first one Christmas time 2008....nice day in early December and on extension ladder hanging a big wreath from the roof gable...DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!...Very slow climb back down the ladder where my son was dusting off ash from the tossed cigar!....was able to revive the smoke once back on solid ground :-)
[Reply]
issues 10:35 AM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by RightAJ:
Are there any beastly CCs out there? I have heard the RyJ Cazedores is strong but haven't had one... anything else?

aj
Unfortunately, I have yet to enjoy a CC so I couldn't tell ya.

I would also add a Cain Maduro 550 or 660 to the list. I smoked one of those too quickly last summer in the heat of the day between meals and got a bit sweaty and it wasn't caused by the heat!
[Reply]
klipsch 10:39 AM 01-28-2010
and of course the T110 was pretty darn strong. I'm surprised nobody mentioned that amazing little crack stick yet!

aj
I think that the only reason that EVERYBODY hasn't mentioned the T110...is because of the amount of people that still have yet to smoke one. That stick has humbled every single person I've given one too, regardless of their previous smoking experience. I can't think of anything even remotely close to them...except for the Black Ghost coming out of Albany. :-)
[Reply]
Mr B 10:40 AM 01-28-2010
I had a DPG Blue Firecracker the other day (complements of Sonic Mike) that gave me a little woopass. Awesome flavors too.
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:42 AM 01-28-2010

aj
I've smoked pretty much all the strong NC's and nothing seems to really bother me. IMHO there really aren't strong cubans, if that's what you're after stick with NC's. Still haven't had a freash or newer cazedore and one of my favorite smokes is the punch ss#2 which I don't find to be all that stong, just great flavor.
[Reply]
Wolfgang 10:42 AM 01-28-2010
Something from a gas station counter top.
[Reply]
dannysguitar 10:58 AM 01-28-2010
RP Winter 09 Corona got me at the B&M. I had just eaten breakfast! It was when they were first released. I really liked the cigar tho...
[Reply]
RightAJ 11:11 AM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by klipsch:
I think that the only reason that EVERYBODY hasn't mentioned the T110...is because of the amount of people that still have yet to smoke one. That stick has humbled every single person I've given one too, regardless of their previous smoking experience. I can't think of anything even remotely close to them...except for the Black Ghost coming out of Albany. :-)
Had the Ghost too :-) Pretty strong but tasty!

aj
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:14 AM 01-28-2010
Haven't had one that kicked my butt lately, last one might be the LG chiesel.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:26 PM 01-28-2010
Joya de Nicaragua cigars are really strong.
[Reply]
issues 12:43 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by klipsch:
Any way of finding this cigar?

Definitely sounds like something I want to try. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 12:47 PM 01-28-2010
you can call the shop...or ask one of the Albany crew members..
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
Up