Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 35
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Sports>WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!
Mikey202 03:07 PM 11-15-2009
Donation made.....

https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Simp...3PFLfJXI8PMIuG
[Reply]
Starscream 04:17 PM 11-15-2009
Congrats on 1st place!
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:57 PM 11-15-2009
Ha! Whenever a Steeler fan loses all they do is quote past history. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 05:06 PM 11-15-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Ha! Whenever a Steeler fan loses all they do is quote past history. :-)
All Bengals fans can do when they lose is say, "Wait for next year". So would you rather talk about the past and 6 Super Bowl wins and their dominance over the AFC North up until this point? Or say "wait until next year, we'll be really good"? :-)

For the record I am not a fan of either team. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:12 PM 11-15-2009
[Reply]
Mikey202 05:51 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
HA!!! That's funny!!! Still alot of football to be played........:-)
[Reply]
e-man67 06:25 AM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
Donation made.....

https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Simp...3PFLfJXI8PMIuG
Thanks bro! Great cause! :-)
[Reply]
srduggins 11:03 AM 11-16-2009
Congrats to the Bengals. I hope they meet again and the winner goes on to win it all!
[Reply]
BengalMan 12:03 PM 11-16-2009
ESPN reporting former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson is on his way to Cincinnati to sign with the 7-2, AFC North leading Cincinnati Bengals. Negotiations began early last week to add depth to the Bengals backfield. This has no relation to Benson injuring his hip on Sunday. He is expected to start this Sunday against the Raiders.

I like this move. Benson has been running HARD all season and has gotten a little beat up. If he can continue to stay healthy and Larry Johnson can spell him a couple plays here and there and give Benson a breather, it will do nothing but help us.
[Reply]
e-man67 12:04 PM 11-16-2009
Fantasitc news! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:10 PM 11-16-2009
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
ESPN reporting former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson is on his way to Cincinnati to sign with the 7-2, AFC North leading Cincinnati Bengals. Negotiations began early last week to add depth to the Bengals backfield. This has no relation to Benson injuring his hip on Sunday. He is expected to start this Sunday against the Raiders.

I like this move. Benson has been running HARD all season and has gotten a little beat up. If he can continue to stay healthy and Larry Johnson can spell him a couple plays here and there and give Benson a breather, it will do nothing but help us.
Lets hope he does well. :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 12:37 PM 11-16-2009
UPDATE:

Marvin Lewis says the Larry Johnson signing has no affect on Benson, Scott or Leonard and that if the Bengals do sign him he'd be inactive. Said Benson's role will not change as the #1 back.
[Reply]
BengalMan 12:57 PM 11-16-2009
:-)
HA!! Never!!! Let me put it in perspective for you Bungles. That is the first time in 11 years...11 years that your team is on top. Still alot of football to be played. Both offenses where shut down, today. Total Defensive game. Soak it up, relish your win and your winning streak. Just remember....football is a game of peaks ,and at least you can put the bags away and quit wearin' them at games.

My $20 donation will be going to The Wounded Warrior Project. I will cut and paste the confirmation.
Leave it to Steelers fans to justify a loss and try to spin it. So it's the first time in 11 years, fantastic. The fact it that it happened, nothing can be said to change that. Now we own the top of the division. It's irrelevant what kind of game it was, it's who had more points when the clock hit 0.

Moving forward, not in the past. Raiders in 6 days.
[Reply]
Blueface 01:06 PM 11-16-2009
Bengals are truly a surprise this year.
Kudos for taking two this year from the Steelers.
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:14 PM 11-16-2009
Leave it to Steelers fans to justify a loss and try to spin it. So it's the first time in 11 years, fantastic. The fact it that it happened, nothing can be said to change that. Now we own the top of the division. It's irrelevant what kind of game it was, it's who had more points when the clock hit 0.

Agreed.

Now get ready for chippewastud to come in here and correct you like he did to me yesterday...
[Reply]
Mikey202 01:41 PM 11-16-2009

No spin at all, in what I said. The Bengals are Top Dog(or cat) in our division. Like I said, still alot of regular season football to be played yet. No justification..... we lost and you won. Where in anything that I said, is there "spin"?:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:03 PM 11-16-2009

:-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 07:14 PM 11-16-2009
No spin at all, in what I said. The Bengals are Top Dog(or cat) in our division. Like I said, still alot of regular season football to be played yet. No justification..... we lost and you won. Where in anything that I said, is there "spin"?:-)
First things first, your in a Bengals thread for Bengals fans. Instead of eating crow after your loss, you come in with comments such as:

Let me put it in perspective for you Bungles. What perspective? That you got outplayed this game and last game? That you lost both? That's the perspective I, as well as many sports critics in the country see it.

That is the first time in 11 years...11 years that your team is on top. And? It has been 11 years, so what? I guess because it's the first time we shouldn't be happy?

Still alot of football to be played. Indeed there is, but not much left in the AFC North that we now own.

Both offenses where shut down, today. Total Defensive game. Once again, so what? Ever heard of the saying "defense wins football games"? As a Steelers fan, you of all people should know this. You were just beat at your own game.

Soak it up, relish your win and your winning streak. Don't worry, we are. :-)

Just remember....football is a game of peaks ,and at least you can put the bags away and quit wearin' them at games. Indeed it is, maybe instead of putting them away I'll soak a Terrible Towel in gas and light my bags on fire with that. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:34 PM 11-16-2009
First things first, your in a Bengals thread for Bengals fans. Instead of eating crow after your loss, you come in with comments such as:

Let me put it in perspective for you Bungles. What perspective? That you got outplayed this game and last game? That you lost both? That's the perspective I, as well as many sports critics in the country see it.

That is the first time in 11 years...11 years that your team is on top. And? It has been 11 years, so what? I guess because it's the first time we shouldn't be happy?

Still alot of football to be played. Indeed there is, but not much left in the AFC North that we now own.

Both offenses where shut down, today. Total Defensive game. Once again, so what? Ever heard of the saying "defense wins football games"? As a Steelers fan, you of all people should know this. You were just beat at your own game.

Just remember....football is a game of peaks ,and at least you can put the bags away and quit wearin' them at games. Indeed it is, maybe instead of putting them away I'll soak a Terrible Towel in gas and light my bags on fire with that. :-)
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mikey202 05:57 AM 11-17-2009

I understand, It's like the poor kid on the block ,finally gettin' a brand new G.I. Joe with the Kung-Fu grip, for Christmas.
I don't like to eat crow. You did out play us, never said that you didn't.
The Rivalry in the AFC North is to fierce to just let it go....... don't hate me because I'm passionate about my team.:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 35
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up