Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 678
Sports>'09-'10 CA Fantasy Hockey Alumni League
chippewastud79 10:29 AM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I really learned a lesson this year...tried to pull up my stats by playing a lot of 3rd and 4th players, when I should just put in my best, and only save the lesser players for injuries, etc.
I didn't realize how many players I was playing under the UTL spots until I ran out. I had way too many LW's and had to shuffle them in there and ran out exceptionally fast. :-)
icehog3 10:36 AM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I didn't realize how many players I was playing under the UTL spots until I ran out. I had way too many LW's and had to shuffle them in there and ran out exceptionally fast. :-)
Every year I learn a little more, I am guessing you are the same Adam. Should be another great season next year.
chippewastud79 10:50 AM 04-28-2010
Every year I learn a little more, I am guessing you are the same Adam. Should be another great season next year.
Hell, it took me 3 years to win the Asylum Lottery, maybe in 3 years I can win an Asylum Fantasy League :-)
icehog3 04:13 PM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Hell, it took me 3 years to win the Asylum Lottery, maybe in 3 years I can win an Asylum Fantasy League :-)
I will cheer for you, right after me. :-) :-)

While on the subject, I got your prize package today....wonderful cigars, and more Inmate Math...Thank you so much Adam! :-)
Bigwaved 11:41 PM 04-28-2010
I will cheer for you, right after me. :-) :-)

While on the subject, I got your prize package today....wonderful cigars, and more Inmate Math...Thank you so much Adam! :-)
Like clockwork, Tom receives a package the same day I do and I get to quote his post saying the same thing! Thanks, Adam. :-)
Bigwaved 07:32 PM 04-29-2010
Originally Posted by Shaerza:
Package out today. I am slow as usual :-)
:-) Danka
Bigwaved 10:16 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by Shaerza:
Package out today. I am slow as usual :-)
Got 'em, Dan. Thanks!
icehog3 04:25 PM 05-12-2010
Matching notes with Dave, no package has been received from the following players:

Prefy

Please get your package shipped ASAP so we can close this one up. :-)
icehog3 12:46 AM 06-18-2010
Matching notes with Dave, no package has been received from the following players:

Prefy

Please get your package shipped ASAP so we can close this one up. :-)
Bump
icehog3 10:38 PM 07-12-2010
Dave and I both received great packages from Matt, and that officially closes the '09-'10 Fantasy Hockey Alumni League...hope to see all of you back in '10-'11. :-)
Page 8 of 8
« First < 678
Up