Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
Sports>You can never have too much Fantasy Football
Starscream 07:15 PM 11-24-2009
Originally Posted by Gargoyle:
NICE!!! I lost by 0.09 points this week.

146.86 -- Me
146.95 -- Humidor Raiders
:-)
I barely squeaked that one out! Panthers Rejects, BTW, not Humidor Raiders.:-):-)
[Reply]
Whee 04:24 PM 11-29-2009
Originally Posted by Gargoyle:
NICE!!! I lost by 0.09 points this week.

146.86 -- Me
146.95 -- Humidor Raiders
That's why I love the fractional points.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 04:26 PM 11-29-2009
Looking good today so far. If only the Panthers did as well. Williams and defense can't win the games by themselves.
[Reply]
tenbaseg 06:02 PM 11-29-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Looking good today so far. If only the Panthers did as well. Williams and defense can't win the games by themselves.
Yeah, thanks. I'm getting smoked today. :-)
[Reply]
Whee 06:06 PM 11-29-2009
Just want to let you guys know, I maybe awol for two months as I help my Mom recover from some surgery she is having done. I will not have easy access to internet (at least not at this point) but will make every effort to get on after the season to make sure winnings are taken care of.
[Reply]
Gargoyle 06:07 PM 11-29-2009
Good luck w/ you mother!!!

You can just send the sticks to me -- NOT! My team is sinking faster than the NY Giants.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:19 PM 11-29-2009
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Just want to let you guys know, I maybe awol for two months as I help my Mom recover from some surgery she is having done. I will not have easy access to internet (at least not at this point) but will make every effort to get on after the season to make sure winnings are taken care of.
You've got to find some way to access the internet at least once a week, Sean. You're in second place, plus the the Admiral's banter thread won't be the same w/o you. Thoughts and prayers sent on your mother's recovery, Sean.

Hit up the local library or university for some internet access if you can't find a way nearby.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:14 PM 12-06-2009
Beason is a beast today! Who's got him on their team? Maybe Beason should punch more douchebags at the strip club for good luck in the future.
I should have gone with Jonathan Stewart today. Williams is out and Moore isn't passing much today.
[Reply]
Whee 01:16 PM 12-06-2009
Mom's surgery was cancelled so I get to keep harrassing you guys.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:18 PM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Mom's surgery was cancelled so I get to keep harrassing you guys.
Good news, Sean. Just don't harrass me much today. I've got my work cut out if I'm gonna get past you today.
[Reply]
Whee 01:20 PM 12-06-2009
Good news, Sean. Just don't harrass me much today. I've got my work cut out if I'm gonna get past you today.
Brees' numbers aren;t so good today, you may not have to work too hard.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 02:33 PM 12-06-2009
What's the deal with NFL scoring this week?:-) Players who's games are over are changing fantasy points. Brady went from 16.8 dow to 15.1 and back. WTF? He's not the only one on my team who's changed after the game is over.
[Reply]
Whee 03:20 PM 12-06-2009
What's the deal with NFL scoring this week?:-) Players who's games are over are changing fantasy points. Brady went from 16.8 dow to 15.1 and back. WTF? He's not the only one on my team who's changed after the game is over.

Happened a couple of weeks ago in another league. Tuesday morning I was credited with a win, Thursday afternoon, I had lost.

Someone fell asleep apparently.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 03:26 PM 12-06-2009
Beason is a beast today! Who's got him on their team? Maybe Beason should punch more douchebags at the strip club for good luck in the future.
I should have gone with Jonathan Stewart today. Williams is out and Moore isn't passing much today.
I've got him, and the box score shows he has 6 solo tackles & 2 picks. Right now, Yahoo only has him down for 4 pts... and the game's over. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 03:46 PM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
I've got him, and the box score shows he has 6 solo tackles & 2 picks. Right now, Yahoo only has him down for 4 pts... and the game's over. :-)
Scoring has been off all day. Wonder if it'll be fixed tomorrow. Yahoo says it is an NFL problem.
[Reply]
tenbaseg 06:16 PM 12-06-2009
My team didn't show up this week. It was nice of Vick to score majority of the points over McNabb.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 06:32 AM 12-07-2009
Scoring has been off all day. Wonder if it'll be fixed tomorrow. Yahoo says it is an NFL problem.
Looks better this morning, I just gave it a rough glance though. They've credited the defensive players from the Tampa-Carolina game, think they had the same issue with the Arizona game last night.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:17 PM 12-13-2009
It sucks playing the big dawgs. I have one of the top four scoring teams this week so far, and I'm down by twenty points.
[Reply]
WyGuy 03:23 PM 12-15-2009
Finally got another win...its been awhile!
[Reply]
Whee 05:13 PM 12-22-2009
Riding a 9 game winning streak, and sitting 3 games up in the win column with two to go, our inaugural champion is....

Smokin' Hotties!!

Pm's will be coming for delivery of winnings.

Congrats to Kaisersozei and thanks to everyone who played. The rest of us are playing for pride now.:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
Up