Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - DISCUSSION THREAD
icehog3 01:10 PM 09-22-2009
Got my cigar picked out, just need to finish the night at work, and fire up the cigar and the TiVo.
[Reply]
GKitty 01:27 PM 09-22-2009
SOA or Free Tickets to a hockey game!?!?!

Is it sad that it was a hard decision? :-)

I'll catch up at first opportunity.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 01:28 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:

That is why DVR is one of the greatest inventions ever. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:29 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:

Hockey! You can always see SOA on TiVo Crystal...good choice! :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 10:22 PM 09-22-2009
Hockey + SOA = Uber-Happy Crystal!! :-)

I've got to say, part of me wishes Tara had taken a more direct approach. I'm thinking skateboard style ala Gemma in Season 1. (Maybe I just had too much hockey though.)

I'm a lil disappointed in Hale.

Is everyone up to speed? Can we get into this yet?!?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 10:32 PM 09-22-2009
Will Bobby have to deal with any repercussions???

Are Tig and Bobby warming up to Jax?

I mean, Hale... really!?

Favorite line... "Get outa my face." :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:17 AM 09-23-2009
I gotta get invited to a "wrap party". :-)
[Reply]
Sr Mike 06:18 AM 09-23-2009
I too want to know if Bobby is putting a girl before the club? Not a good idea.
[Reply]
Scothew 07:17 AM 09-23-2009
I certainly had more expectations out of Hale.

Im guessing theres alot more with bobby and the video producing chick in S1 that i've missed. I really need to pick it up and watch it.
[Reply]
Darrell 11:29 PM 09-23-2009
This was a good episode and Bobby messing with Otto's Old Lady is a BIG NO NO in an MC. I wonder how much money is owed to the club? He said she had been shorting them for 6 years!

Also, Hale?....really buddy? I thought you were better than that. I'm disappointed in Hale.

Next week looks to be a gnarly episode. Each week this show impresses me! :-) :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:32 PM 09-23-2009
Hale is definitely a disappointment at this stage, and his character should be smart enough to know that the fire means he has been busted.
[Reply]
Darrell 11:35 PM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Hale is definitely a disappointment at this stage, and his character should be smart enough to know that the fire means he has been busted.
Hale has been a straight shooter from day one.

He does not have to love SAMCRO, but he has to realize that as it was said before it's better to deal with the devil you know.

He has NO idea what those skin heads are capable of, they could back door him and screw his chance at being Chief -- if he's not careful. Who knows what kind of dirt they're gathering against him with this whole crank lab ordeal.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:39 PM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Hale has been a straight shooter from day one.

He does not have to love SAMCRO, but he has to realize that as it was said before it's better to deal with the devil you know.

He has NO idea what those skin heads are capable of, they could back door him and screw his chance at being Chief -- if he's not careful. Who knows what kind of dirt they're gathering against him with this whole crank lab ordeal.
Agreed...plus, he has to be smart enough to know it wasn't an accident in the meth house, that SAMCRO knows he is covering up for the White Hate.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 11:45 PM 09-23-2009
Yep, I haven't enjoyed a TV show this much in years, I'm addicted here!

This was a good episode and Bobby messing with Otto's Old Lady is a BIG NO NO in an MC.
Did you hear the comment she made about "the prison clause"? What's that about???

Agreed...plus, he has to be smart enough to know it wasn't an accident in the meth house, that SAMCRO knows he is covering up for the White Hate.
Yeah, he definitely knows it was no accident. This could be good though, now he knows that if he doesn't take care of the problems that SAMCRO will and he won't be able to let these things slide.

Plus, the chief knew that Hale was supposed to take care of the issue and Hale told him he didn't know anything about it.

Is it Tuesday yet???
[Reply]
Darrell 11:49 PM 09-23-2009
So does Unser. While Unser might be a dirty "old Cop", he's still Chief and if he thinks that Hale is in bed with the skin heads then **** is going to get ugly and quick.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:53 PM 09-23-2009
So does Unser. While Unser might be a dirty "old Cop", he's still Chief and if he thinks that Hale is in bed with the skin heads then **** is going to get ugly and quick.
Can't wait! :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 11:56 PM 09-23-2009
Can't wait! :-)
I have to agree. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 11:30 AM 09-24-2009
4 days, 23 hours, 29 mins, 36 seconds until the next episode.

But whose counting? :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 02:14 PM 09-24-2009
I thought when Tig walked in he heard Jemma talking about what happned, but guess not
[Reply]
icehog3 02:16 PM 09-24-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
I thought when Tig walked in he heard Jemma talking about what happned, but guess not
I'm not positive he didn't hear it....
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up