Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Where to find Ronson Jetlite?
Devanmc 12:40 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
I've found these a grand total of once in the last five years. That's traveling all over a good part of PA and OH. When I did find them they were in a checkout line at the Walmart in PA where I lived.
The SuperWally here has the tobacco at a single cash register. I'll check that option. CVS and Walgreen's here, nothing. They're either a regional thing or they hide them real well, or I suck at hunting them up.
or i could

or

a few. :-) :-)
[Reply]
T.G 02:15 PM 10-11-2011
I've found these a grand total of once in the last five years. That's traveling all over a good part of PA and OH. When I did find them they were in a checkout line at the Walmart in PA where I lived.
The SuperWally here has the tobacco at a single cash register. I'll check that option. CVS and Walgreen's here, nothing. They're either a regional thing or they hide them real well, or I suck at hunting them up.

IIRC, I think they are by sales district, even possibly by store (manager's or store buyer's discretion I think), so not all of the Wal-Mart stores carry them.
[Reply]
shilala 02:30 PM 10-11-2011
Cool your jets, Devan. I have plenty. There's at least three in the pie safe drawer that aren't opened yet, that'll keep me for a good long while. I just continue to look for them so I can gather them up for the guys here.

I think you're right on the money, Adam. Odd how a little item like that can elude a whole area as large as I've covered, but I'm sure the number crunchers have good reason.
I'll put Lisa on this. I'm sure she'll run into them somewhere along the way. She works all over and shops as she goes. It'll keep her off the streets. :-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 02:58 PM 10-11-2011
yay! Local Walgreens had 2 left. I bought both. They were 4.99 a piece. I can settle for that.
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:10 PM 10-12-2011
I remember when I was looking for these. The Ronson's are not regional at all. It's kinda like the candy that's really hard to find, but sometimes you see it on the shelf. Sometime or another every walmart will get a small shipment on Jet Lites. I was told by Walmart store managers at both stores that they know Walmart carries them, but for some reason they don't get shipments but every couple months.
[Reply]
BlackIrish 06:54 PM 10-12-2011
Looks like Finck's is carrying them, at a bit of a markup.

http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/pro...jetlite_butane

Cheaper at Slippery Rock

http://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/in...wCat&catId=357
[Reply]
TonySmith 07:53 PM 10-12-2011
Here's my reply from ronson on where to find them
Dear Mr. Smith:

Thank you for your recent visit to our website and e-mail inquiry. Jet Lite lighters are through our family brand Ronson. You can locate Ronson lighters at the following retailers:

CVS

Rite Aid

I hope this information was helpful to you
[Reply]
mase 09:47 AM 10-14-2011
I found a couple of Ronson Jetlites at a Rite Aid in Stamford yesterday. $4.49 a piece. A rare bargain in CT.
[Reply]
RCS44 11:52 AM 10-14-2011
I find them all the time at Wal Mart.
[Reply]
Hondo 01:02 PM 10-14-2011
I can usually find them at Wal Mart around here. If you can't find them anywhere, send me a PM and I'll get them for you.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 07:14 PM 10-14-2011
Same here. I can get one for whomever wants one. Just PM me your info.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 11:26 AM 10-15-2011
I have the Satin Dusk ones. I have 2 older ones that I got in bombs, different style though.
[Reply]
falconman515 05:09 PM 10-17-2011
Ronsons are the BEST !!!

I just can't see myself paying tons of money on a lighter that does what a $5 Ronson does.

To bad they dont have in my area (or even anywhere here in CA. from what I've seen anymore) anymore.... I would like to buy a handful of them to throw in for trades.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 07:20 PM 10-17-2011
Originally Posted by falconman515:
Ronsons are the BEST !!!

I just can't see myself paying tons of money on a lighter that does what a $5 Ronson does.

To bad they dont have in my area (or even anywhere here in CA. from what I've seen anymore) anymore.... I would like to buy a handful of them to throw in for trades.
I'm sure they don't meet one California standard or another. From what I ascertained, the laws about everything (including blowing your nose) are just convoluted and asinine. The firearm laws alone just make my head spin.
[Reply]
thebayratt 10:39 PM 10-18-2011
I just grabbed the last two they had on the shelf at Walmart for $2.98!!
They are on the checkout aisle by the tobacco on a hook.

I grabbed one for a hunting trip planned for tomorrow and one for a project idea i have pondering in my head.
[Reply]
falconman515 11:52 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
one for a project idea i have pondering in my head.
Not another project Shawn..... My back still hurts from doing the cigar band clock I just had to copy you doing. :-)
[Reply]
arambo3 05:51 PM 11-10-2011
So I was trying to find some while I was home on leave but I'm having no luck. I was wondering if I could get someone to possibly send me like 2 to an APO address, I will buy them if need be. Please send me a PM if someone would be so kind to do this.
[Reply]
73mountaineer 06:53 PM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by arambo3:
So I was trying to find some while I was home on leave but I'm having no luck. I was wondering if I could get someone to possibly send me like 2 to an APO address, I will buy them if need be. Please send me a PM if someone would be so kind to do this.
I can check and see if they still have any at my local Walmart. Last time I saw them there, they were only like $2-3. I also have a Walgreens that carries them but they are around $5-6 there.
[Reply]
Eleven 08:41 PM 11-10-2011
I see them all the time at my local walmart for $2.98 as well. I will pick up a few tomorrow morning.
[Reply]
arambo3 11:02 PM 11-10-2011
That would be awesome.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up