Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Sports>Raiders Fans - Check in
Adriftpanda 02:12 PM 10-25-2011
Originally Posted by rennD:
Initial reports state that he should be back after the Bye Week. At least it wasnt that same high ankle sprain.

I am looking forward to the Denver and San Diego games.
We should beat Denver, SD will be tough but I think we can get them :-) too. I'm looking forward to that game. I can't wait to talk crap to all the SD guys.
jledou 01:56 PM 10-31-2011
Raiders pickup CB Lito Sheppard hopefully sealing up the defense a little more.
jledou 01:58 PM 11-02-2011
Add another one to the roster welcome WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
rennD 06:21 PM 11-02-2011
w00t
pnoon 06:22 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by rennD:
w00t
:-)
shilala 06:35 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by jledou:
Add another one to the roster welcome WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
I wonder if TO is next? :-)
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Raiders do this week. They had a lot of work to get done this past two weeks to get ready. It's a bummer the new rules don't let them practice much. What are they allowed, one day in pads a week and two practices?
I think it's just two practices during a bye week?
Someone tell me what the new rules are, will you please?
jledou 08:34 AM 11-03-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
I wonder if TO is next? :-)
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Raiders do this week. They had a lot of work to get done this past two weeks to get ready. It's a bummer the new rules don't let them practice much. What are they allowed, one day in pads a week and two practices?
I think it's just two practices during a bye week?
Someone tell me what the new rules are, will you please?

I don't think that there are any rules against the players working together on their own though :-) just saying if they want to win and look like the belong they need to be putting in extra effort right now. :-)
chippewastud79 10:25 AM 11-03-2011
Originally Posted by jledou:
I don't think that there are any rules against the players working together on their own though :-) just saying if they want to win and look like the belong they need to be putting in extra effort right now. :-)
Carson was working out with his recievers during the Bye Week in an effort to become more familiar with them. Also, I am sure he spent plenty of time in he film room and playbook to learn the system :-)

New practice rules are a max of one padded practice a week and none after a certain week (10?) . Teams also must give players 4 consecutive days off during the bye week, including a full weekend. :-)
jledou 10:38 PM 11-06-2011
:-) Don't know what to say ....
Mr B 09:34 AM 11-07-2011
Weak performance by the Defence. We had a chance to take 1st in the division and blew it. At least the other top 2 in the division blew it too.
Lot of work to do there Hue.
qwerty1500 02:22 PM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by Mr B:
Weak performance by the Defence. We had a chance to take 1st in the division and blew it. At least the other top 2 in the division blew it too.
Lot of work to do there Hue.
Why did Tebow pick yesterday to get his act together?
Mr B 03:14 PM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by qwerty1500:
Why did Tebow pick yesterday to get his act together?

The same reason our D-line picked that day to not shut down the run and the D-backs to alow so much distance between them and the WR's.
:-)
jledou 05:10 AM 11-11-2011
Flew back from London yesterday so only made it part way through the 3rd quarter last night but looked like they may be getting back on track.

I also predict that Rivers will have a mental breakdown before the end of the season ....
Mutombo 10:26 AM 11-12-2011
Heading to Miami next month with a bunch of friends to see the Raiders take on the Dolphins!
Mr B 01:23 PM 11-12-2011
Sounds like a great time!
Mr B 03:01 PM 11-21-2011
GREAT first half. All dimensions of the team were clickin' well.
What the heck happened at halftime??? Talk about going into prevent mode and getting conservatinve on the offensive play-calling.
24 points 1st half and 3 in the second. And what about the defense marching the Vikings down the field with penalties???
Wow, what a manic game.
Good job Raiders but you better get those penalties in-check.
rennD 03:41 PM 11-21-2011
Agreed
jledou 05:28 AM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by Mr B:
Good job Raiders but you better get those penalties in-check.
In all seriousness, the hitting of the "defenseless" receiver? serious? WTF should he let him catch it and then go for a 2-handed tag below the waste?

I think Hugh needs to not completely shutdown the offense again because it didn't look like they can get it restarted if needed in the future.

Just WIN Baby, Just WIN!
jledou 07:38 PM 11-27-2011
Holding on for another win today ... 7-4
Mr B 09:25 AM 11-28-2011
Another nail-bighter too!
Page 8 of 16
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up