Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I wish Palio's didn't Look so Cheap
BC-Axeman 09:48 AM 03-18-2009
Jester, Jason, Justin, just...out.
[Reply]
loki 10:03 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Eagerly waiting for Peter's post mortem on this about how the two asshats were linked and how our crack team outed them.:-)
probably by IP addy
[Reply]
taltos 10:16 AM 03-18-2009
That would be my guess.
[Reply]
lightning9191 10:54 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Nabinger16:
Being rather new to the Asylum (it took me a bit to realize the flood waters weren't going away) I have to ask... Was this moron the first to get banned from the loony bin?
We should start a wall of shame :-)
[Reply]
tunes 11:25 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by lightning9191:
We should start a wall of shame :-)
As funny as that would be, it’s probably not the politically correct thing to do. :-):-):-) I can see it now; we could play games like pin the tail on the avatar…
[Reply]
piperman 11:37 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by loki:
probably by IP addy
Allot of people don't understand that modems IP are the ones people see, they think they can just move to the kids computer and they will be on a different IP.
[Reply]
s15driftking 12:17 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am more concerned with function than with fashion

fixed!

form is an offshoot of function!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
SilverFox 12:32 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
fixed!

form is an offshoot of function!:-):-):-)
Nope

Function over Form is correct

Function being the action for which athing is specially fitted or used or for which a thing exists

Form being the shape and structure of something as distinguished from its material

Hence I believe the douchebag was correct in his usage of the term.

But WTF do I know :-)
[Reply]
beamish 12:38 PM 03-18-2009
how well it works is far more important than looks,and I dont think its ugly especially the burl
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:39 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
Nope

Function being the action for which athing is specially fitted or used or for which a thing exists

Form being the shape and structure of something as distinguished from its material

:-) Very nice explanation Shawn :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 01:42 PM 03-18-2009
Nope

^^ what he said... i guess??? :-):-) :-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 02:06 PM 03-18-2009
Nope

But the raw plastic, burl, silver and even gold plated platinum may have identical form.
[Reply]
SeanGAR 02:18 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
But the raw plastic, burl, silver and even gold plated platinum may have identical form.
Yes, but their functions are different. My neighbor Ari is a mohel. I gave Ari my gold one to do his business since he was so enamored with it one evening when he was over.

My silver one is for Thursdays.

My burl one is for ... well ... those special moments when I'm driving my Plymouth K-car wagon with authentic genuine fake wood trim.

OK ... I lied.

My neighbor's name is David.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:39 PM 03-18-2009
probably by IP addy
It was a lot more complex than that, but I won't steal any of the true detectives' thunder. :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:28 PM 03-18-2009
I prefer form over function....just meet my wife! BAM! Just kidding...dont tell her I said that!
[Reply]
14holestogie 05:30 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
I prefer form over function....just meet my wife! BAM! Just kidding...dont tell her I said that!
Like you say, you win some, you lose some. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 05:40 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Eagerly waiting for Peter's post mortem on this about how the two asshats were linked and how our crack team outed them.:-)
There is never an easy answer.
probably by IP addy
Of course, this is how the two were originally flagged.
Originally Posted by icehog3:
It was a lot more complex than that, but I won't steal any of the true detectives' thunder. :-)
No thunder to steal, Tom.

This was a team effort. The Team of 11 is truly a team.
Although, I had the dubious task of being on the front line and dealing with this juvenile phucktard via PM. Lots of lies and evasive answers. Not a surprise given how this thread evolved. Other members of the Team of 11 found issues and falsehoods in other forums linking these two together. Eventually, he caved in and admitted he was using both accounts.

Buh-bye and good riddance to both.
[Reply]
taltos 05:43 PM 03-18-2009
Great job gentlemen.:-)
[Reply]
BamBam 06:06 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
dealing with this juvenile phucktard
:-):-)

I have always been curious is there a way to block his IP so he can't just join again.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:37 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by BamBam:
:-):-)

I have always been curious is there a way to block his IP so he can't just join again.
Way ahead of you, Dustin.

Already done.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up