Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Sports>World Golf Tour.com online free golf game
CoreyD 05:07 PM 02-17-2011
Whats best way to collect credits and items before your good. I watched 2 videos and got myself 16 credits and bought pink balls for 12 points so far. But sticks and stuff wow....Is there a way the low grade items you professionals don't use can be passed down?And then we keep just PIFing the items.
[Reply]
Patrick B 11:37 PM 02-17-2011
Woo! Made a 59 footer and probably 100 feet total of putts on my way to a 34.
[Reply]
Tyler 01:26 AM 02-18-2011
Haha this is a very relaxing game until you miss a put for a birdie by literally 3 inches. Still very fun though.
[Reply]
Tyler 01:46 AM 02-18-2011
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
Whats best way to collect credits and items before your good. I watched 2 videos and got myself 16 credits and bought pink balls for 12 points so far. But sticks and stuff wow....Is there a way the low grade items you professionals don't use can be passed down?And then we keep just PIFing the items.
Where are the videos? I have been trying to do the surveys but don't qualify for any of them. I also downloaded real player.
[Reply]
Tyler 01:54 AM 02-18-2011
I did the auto insurance questionnaire but I believe they will be calling me soon so I don't recommend that lol.
[Reply]
Tyler 02:25 AM 02-18-2011
Sorry to post 4 times in a row but I thought I should point out to the other new players that if you need to equip your starter clubs. I just realized the reason I had been stinking so bad is because I still had my beginner clubs selected.
[Reply]
awsmith4 08:25 AM 02-18-2011
Originally Posted by Wallbright:
I did the auto insurance questionnaire but I believe they will be calling me soon so I don't recommend that lol.
I did it too and so far only received one call and were actually a good deal, but seeing as my wife works for State Farm I don't think I'm allowed to switch :-)
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 06:37 PM 02-18-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I did it too and so far only received one call and were actually a good deal, but seeing as my wife works for State Farm I don't think I'm allowed to switch :-)
Oh no... My wife works for Nationwide... Our friendship is doomed.... doomed I tells ya!:-)

She's on your side though.
[Reply]
awsmith4 09:48 PM 02-18-2011
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
Oh no... My wife works for Nationwide... Our friendship is doomed.... doomed I tells ya!:-)

She's on your side though.
:-)

Well we are good neighbors...
[Reply]
J0eybb 06:36 PM 02-19-2011
lol, My potential best on the new tourney is 58. I wish I could do 9 holes in a row w/o F'ing it up.
[Reply]
Tyler 01:50 AM 02-20-2011
You guys seem like you are experienced. I have a question about the country clubs. I wanted to host a tournament in which the winner will get their choice of either a random 5 pack of cigars from my collection or a tin of pipe tobacco from my cellar. The problem is though that I want it to be more than just one forum who can participate. I made my own country club but found out that you have to be in it to be in the tournament. My question is, can people leave and join country clubs as much as they want without penalty? And if so then does this mess up their scores within that country club they are already in?

I guess if this doesn't work out I could always just have each country club host a tourney and then compare the scores of each one and the top score wins.
[Reply]
amlique 10:19 AM 02-22-2011
Had fun playing a round with you yesterday, Albert. I'm glad you got over your allergy. Hope to do it again.
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:29 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by amlique:
Had fun playing a round with you yesterday, Albert. I'm glad you got over your allergy. Hope to do it again.
:-):-):-)

Claripar...for those allergic to par

Had a good time as well, sorry I had to run but we'll do it again soon.
[Reply]
Patrick B 09:51 PM 02-22-2011
Congrats to Tim for the latest CTTH win!

I had a ton of close shots but always had a 70-90 foot result that killed me. I must have played 100 times. I had the first two down to 5 feet or so, but couldn't get the last few holes figured out. I had several runs where I had around 190-200 feet after 8 holes but just couldn't hit the right landing spot on 9...
[Reply]
J0eybb 01:15 AM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by Patrick B:
Congrats to Tim for the latest CTTH win!

I had a ton of close shots but always had a 70-90 foot result that killed me. I must have played 100 times. I had the first two down to 5 feet or so, but couldn't get the last few holes figured out. I had several runs where I had around 190-200 feet after 8 holes but just couldn't hit the right landing spot on 9...
My best possible was 48.xx. Sometimes I couldn't get the drive all the way there.
[Reply]
Patrick B 09:56 PM 02-23-2011
How about another tourney? I'm ready to go...
[Reply]
newcigarz 03:48 AM 02-24-2011
How about another tourney? I'm ready to go...
Been thinking about what to do next. Anyone have the time for 18 holes?
[Reply]
Patrick B 03:58 AM 02-24-2011
Whatever floats your boat, but my boss won't be happy at the time I spend playing 18 over and over again. :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:38 AM 02-24-2011
Whatever floats your boat, but my boss won't be happy at the time I spend playing 18 over and over again. :-)
I should have time tonight to set some up. I will put an 18 hole out there. Maybe tomorrow, that way people have the weekend to play it.
[Reply]
Patrick B 01:47 PM 02-24-2011
Great. Looking forward to it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up