Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 678 910 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pre-order for Pete's mini monsters has begun!
ZachF88 07:53 PM 06-22-2012
The Boris was a part of Pete's "actor" series, which includes just the Boris....
[Reply]
smelvis 08:36 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
I was under the impression that the Mini-Monsters would be readily available at 5K or 10K boxes worth. Reading here that some brothers are having a hard time getting them and/or places are selling out, is it that Pete is just shipping them out in waves?
I have spent hours searching and calling and have gotten almost nothing, so usual Pete Bull. Which sucks because I love most of what he makes and want them.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 10:53 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
3Js charged me...but can't seem to let me know if I made the first shipment or second shipment. :-) :-)
3js shipped my order today Mac. Just an FYI
[Reply]
big pete 11:40 PM 06-22-2012
Holts had some earlier today. I placed an order for a box this morning and they shipped it out today.
[Reply]
maninblack 03:46 AM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
3js shipped my order today Mac. Just an FYI
Not happy they charged my CC and my order hasn't even shipped yet. I called them and they assured me that if my CC was charged, I'm getting a box. I was like, No sh!t, I better be. Will not order from them again.
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:04 AM 06-23-2012
I know how y'all feel. I ordered a bundle of Mexican Experiments from 3J's on the 11th. They were listed as in stock. I never got an e mail letting me know they were waiting for the last 100 bundles available to arrive. Had to call twice and both times was assured that they would ship them as soon as they got in. I doubt I'll ever buy anything from them again.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:55 AM 06-23-2012
I've never had a business charge me until the item shipped. Poor business practice if you ask me.
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 07:57 AM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
The Lil Boris are a Corona exclusive. Since they're not a part of the Monster Series they are not included in the Little Monsters. The Little Monsters include Frank Jr, Lil' Drac, Baby Face, Wolfie, Mini Mum(the new blend to be released this fall).
oh i see..thanks for the info:-)
:-)
[Reply]
OLS 09:11 AM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I've never had a business charge me until the item shipped. Poor business practice if you ask me.
It's called a no interest loan. Our power company does it all the time. I get a bill twice as high
as it should be, then the next month I get a $15 dollar bill. It's a scam.
[Reply]
srduggins 11:16 AM 06-23-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
It's called a no interest loan. Our power company does it all the time. I get a bill twice as high
as it should be, then the next month I get a $15 dollar bill. It's a scam.
Plus they can charge you a higher rate for all of the "extra" electricity you use. Sometimes they even give you the "little" bill first. I've been watching them lately and called a couple times and they've stopped doing that - at least for now.

West Coast companies still haven't received their MM's yet, so there should be plenty around within a week or two.
[Reply]
ZachF88 12:10 PM 06-23-2012
I was charged for my 3JC's order, so I asked them via email if my order had shipped. I received an incomprehensible email and it pretty much said check my spam folder for USPS email if it had shipped. I ordered a box of lil' monsters and 5er of mexican experiments.... Not sure if I'll get any of them.
[Reply]
maninblack 03:49 PM 06-23-2012
Wow, that's total BS. If mine don't ship Monday I'm going to cancel my order and demand a refund.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:28 PM 06-23-2012
Got On The List At Smoke Inn. No Guarantees, But They're Out Of Them, Now.
[Reply]
AUguy 05:25 PM 06-25-2012
So my brother and I pre ordered a box a couple weeks ago. He was going to order them and I was just going to give him cash for my half when I get back home in July. I asked him today if he had heard about when they might ship. When he got online to check the order status it turns out that he never even ordered them! All he did was put them in the shopping cart and he got distracted and forgot lol.

So now we are on a waiting list. :-)
[Reply]
Ender 06:59 PM 06-25-2012
Well I just placed an order of the minis at Holts. It was too late to call and ask/order with a person so I just did it online. It showed that they were still in stock so I pulled the trigger. Crossing my fingers.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:26 PM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by Ender:
Well I just placed an order of the minis at Holts. It was too late to call and ask/order with a person so I just did it online. It showed that they were still in stock so I pulled the trigger. Crossing my fingers.
I think you'll like them Andrew.
[Reply]
Ender 07:41 PM 06-25-2012
Bob, did you get a hold of any?
[Reply]
Islayphile 09:26 PM 06-25-2012
Originally Posted by ZachF88:
I was charged for my 3JC's order, so I asked them via email if my order had shipped. I received an incomprehensible email and it pretty much said check my spam folder for USPS email if it had shipped. I ordered a box of lil' monsters and 5er of mexican experiments.... Not sure if I'll get any of them.
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Wow, that's total BS. If mine don't ship Monday I'm going to cancel my order and demand a refund.
I noticed today that my card was charged as well.

I told them that if the order doesn't ship tomorrow that they are to cancel it and refund my card.

I'll never order from them again either way
[Reply]
themoneycollector 10:57 PM 06-25-2012
Why does that shop charge your CC up front if they don't have the boxes in front of them to sell in the first place?

That's not a good practice in general. Not just for cigars, but for any purchase. I'm ok for leaving my cc info and they can charge me once they arrive and ship out, but no way would I be ok with them charging me up front.
[Reply]
oldforge 02:25 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Ender:
Ender--I have done business with Holts for almost ten years and never had an issue with delivery or their "in stock" inventory status. They still show them as in-stock and first on the samplers list.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up