19 Stanford
20 Michigan
21 West Virginia
22 Penn State
23 Houston
24 Arizona
25 Oregon State

Gotta love that SEC football :-)

Didnt expect to jump from 24th to 13th, but im happy as hell right now :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 01:35 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by ir13:
Six in the top 16. I couldn't be more proud to be southern:-)
[Reply]
hammondc 01:48 PM 09-13-2010
[b]
13 South Carolina

Yessir....go Gamecocks...
[Reply]
icehog3 02:40 PM 09-13-2010
Gamecocks looking pretty good so far, better than the Gators through 2.
[Reply]
Powers 03:12 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Six in the top 16. I couldn't be more proud to be southern:-)
+1 and these guys don't hurt either..... :-)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Gamecocks looking pretty good so far, better than the Gators through 2.
Yeah they have unfortunately, Lattimore is an amazing player. But Jeff Demps ain't so bad himself. Gators need better offensive playcalling among other things
[Reply]
icehog3 05:49 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
Yeah they have unfortunately, Lattimore is an amazing player. But Jeff Demps ain't so bad himself. Gators need better offensive playcalling among other things
On a positive note, Major Wright has looked very good for the Bears so far.
[Reply]
Powers 11:42 AM 09-14-2010
Don't know if ya'll heard yet but one of Florida's stud players, Chris Rainey, got arrested for aggravated stalking:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5570905

I've got a little more info on the story in that I was good friends with a chick at UF who happened to live in Chris Rainey's dorm when they were both freshmen (in 2006). She is a smokin' hot blonde and Rainey took a liking to her. After turning him down several times Rainey got creepy and starting leaving sexually inappropriate voicemails and text messages. A couple times he knocked on her dorm room wanting to come in and talk, which of course she did not open.
While he never left threatening messages like he did in this current instance, it was definitely an issue of sexual harassment and this friend of mine nearly contacted the UFPD when finally Rainey dropped it and left her alone.
Point of the story is that this is a character trait for Rainey and one I think that is all too susceptible for athletes.
Don't care how good of a player he is, Meyer and the Gators do not want or need guys like this wearing an orange n' blue uniform
[Reply]
Powers 08:31 AM 09-16-2010
Week 3 Notable Matchups:

Arkansas at Georgia

Florida at Tennessee

Akron at Kentucky

Clemson at Auburn

Mississippi State at LSU
[Reply]
rizzle 02:22 PM 09-16-2010
Week 3 Notable Matchups:

Arkansas at Georgia

Florida at Tennessee

Akron at Kentucky

Clemson at Auburn

Mississippi State at LSU
So Bama at Duke isn't notable????
:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:28 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
So Bama at Duke isn't notable????
Only if Duke suddenly recruited Peyton Manning. :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 08:10 AM 09-17-2010
Anybody try to watch that abortion of a game between NC State and Cincy?
I had to turn it off. Just bad, bad, football. Thank God for the SEC.
[Reply]
Pass 09:01 AM 09-17-2010
This sucks! My Razorbacks are playing at noon tomorrow @UGA and it'll be on ESPN... but nooooooooooo. I'm stuck at work 'til 4pm. No game watching for me. :-)
[Reply]
McSmokey 09:11 AM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Anybody try to watch that abortion of a game between NC State and Cincy?
I had to turn it off. Just bad, bad, football. Thank God for the SEC.
I tried to watch it, but my root canal was more exciting at the moment. Can't wait til tomorrow for some real football. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 09:35 AM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
This sucks! My Razorbacks are playing at noon tomorrow @UGA and it'll be on ESPN... but nooooooooooo. I'm stuck at work 'til 4pm. No game watching for me. :-)
That sucks bro! Do you at least have a smart phone or access to a PC at work so u can keep up with the score?
[Reply]
McSmokey 09:37 AM 09-17-2010
That sucks bro! Do you at least have a smart phone or access to a PC at work so u can keep up with the score?
If you have an iPhone I would d/l Yahoo! Sportacular. Best app for keeping up with scores IMHO
[Reply]
Pass 09:48 AM 09-17-2010
Nope. No portable electronics allowed out here. :-) I just have to watch the online ticker... which SUCKS!!!
[Reply]
Powers 12:12 PM 09-17-2010
I'm lookin' for some Gator bait gentlemen.....any Volunteers??

[Reply]
McSmokey 12:16 PM 09-17-2010
I'm lookin' for some Gator bait gentlemen.....any Volunteers??

:-):-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 01:17 PM 09-17-2010
I still hate everything Georgia... but Tennessee has moved to the top of my hate list after what Fat Phil did to Bama when his lyin', cheatin' arse was doing all that and more (although I wish you all would bring his dumb arse back so we could beat on him some more). Then they bring in the motormouth Lame Kitten and they got EXACTLY what they deserved. That dog of a mascot is flea bitten worse than UGA. They have the ugliest girls in the SEC. To top it off that is absolutely the most annoying dumb arse song they sing incessantly!!!

We could easily lose the game, but I hope we hang 100 on them... Go Gators!!!!
[Reply]
Powers 01:54 PM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I still hate everything Georgia... but Tennessee has moved to the top of my hate list after what Fat Phil did to Bama when his lyin', cheatin' arse was doing all that and more (although I wish you all would bring his dumb arse back so we could beat on him some more). Then they bring in the motormouth Lame Kitten and they got EXACTLY what they deserved. That dog of a mascot is flea bitten worse than UGA. They have the ugliest girls in the SEC. To top it off that is absolutely the most annoying dumb arse song they sing incessantly!!!

We could easily lose the game, but I hope we hang 100 on them... Go Gators!!!!
I agree completely, although there is a special region of hatred in my heart for UGA. Nonetheless, this is a funny video about UT and Kiffin leavin':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVRCK...eature=related

[Reply]
Page 8 of 37
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up