Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 678 910 >
All Cigar Discussion>Black Band Project
Sr Mike 10:12 AM 11-01-2009
I may give Dylan a call this next week.
ade06 08:48 AM 11-02-2009
Nothing here... still waiting on the Room 101 cigars that were promissed :-)
Daustin333 09:15 PM 11-02-2009
Guys,

To answer all of the "thumbs-down" I've received... Cigars are being shipped this coming Friday, however we were totally cleaned out of Room101's. This being said, if you were on the list to be shipped you will receive a Camacho 10th Anniv Robusto and Camacho Select Robusto instead. The Room101's went really quick and the pipeline will not be filled again until late November.

Cheers,

Dylan

(BTW – I stopped drinking coffee with my pinky in the air years ago!)
Sr Mike 05:46 AM 11-03-2009
I guess I will hold off on giving you a call, hopefully you have updated my info as I requested in my e-mail to you.
vankleekkw 10:34 AM 11-03-2009
Originally Posted by Daustin333:
Guys,

To answer all of the "thumbs-down" I've received... Cigars are being shipped this coming Friday, however we were totally cleaned out of Room101's. This being said, if you were on the list to be shipped you will receive a Camacho 10th Anniv Robusto and Camacho Select Robusto instead. The Room101's went really quick and the pipeline will not be filled again until late November.

Cheers,

Dylan

(BTW – I stopped drinking coffee with my pinky in the air years ago!)
Dylan,

While I did receive the black band cigars, I have no intentions of smoking them or any of your other products at this point. I have held on to them and several other cigars you manufacture hoping that you would make the situation right, but instead you have done nothing but smear more mud in the face of Camacho. The entire campaign was very poorly managed from the beginning and had continued mis-management. I can not accept any more excuses from your organization, as I stopped counting at three.

1. More demand than anticipated - You should have monitored enrollment and had a commitment on product availability.
2. More are being shipped - You actually knew your committments and still did not make enough product.
3. Substitution of another product - Again, you knew your committments and still did not make enough product.

When you offered up a product in exchange for viewing your marketing campaign, you entered into a contract that you did not uphold. I know that I do not speak for others on the forum, but had to let you know that you did lose at least one loyal customer as a result of the decisions that Camacho made. This is not the type of BOTL actions that I expect out of a company who promotes the BOTL Culture.

As to the proposed questions that might come up about the product that I do have, they will go out as Bombs until they are all gone.

Kris
tobii3 06:58 PM 11-03-2009
Never thought I would live to see the day someone complained about FREE cigars.

:-)
coastietech 07:00 PM 11-03-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:

replicant_argent 07:07 PM 11-03-2009
Paging Mrs. Boy? Nancy Boy, please report to the Loading Dock, please.
Aldebaran 11:34 PM 11-03-2009
I wasnt on the list but I emailed you twice. I'm iffy but I'm not going to stop supporting Camacho as they do produce some enjoyable cigars. Then considering most people got their cigars and they probably increased their fan base with this it hardly was a failure. Too many are quick to attack all out for a simple error and assume you have been wronged in some terrible way. As far as I know they completed most of BPP to satisfaction, and they are working on getting it to be 100% complete and are ever giving out extra cigars as well for those unlucky few.
Sr Mike 06:15 AM 11-04-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:

It does not look like he is complaining about the free cigars, Kris is supporting those who did not receive their end of the deal. We gave Camacho our contact information, our e-mail, we watched their videos, and in return were to receive complementary cigars in return. It was a contract that they were not able to uphold. Most received them, and some did not. The points are valid to those who were left out.

I look forward to trying the cigars as there are two of the original three I have yet to smoke. The Room 101 would have been another great cigar to try, but it seems demand was larger than anticipated. The 10the Anniversary will be sent out as a replacement to the promised 300. So in total there will hopefully be three in my mailbox that I have yet to smoke.

Is it frustrating to see others receive them and not me? Of course. I give Kris kuddos for being willing to stand with those who were left out.
alley00p 09:40 PM 11-04-2009
Originally Posted by Sr Mike:
It does not look like he is complaining about the free cigars, Kris is supporting those who did not receive their end of the deal. We gave Camacho our contact information, our e-mail, we watched their videos, and in return were to receive complementary cigars in return. It was a contract that they were not able to uphold. Most received them, and some did not. The points are valid to those who were left out.

I look forward to trying the cigars as there are two of the original three I have yet to smoke. The Room 101 would have been another great cigar to try, but it seems demand was larger than anticipated. The 10the Anniversary will be sent out as a replacement to the promised 300. So in total there will hopefully be three in my mailbox that I have yet to smoke.

Is it frustrating to see others receive them and not me? Of course. I give Kris kuddos for being willing to stand with those who were left out.
After reading Ferdie's reviews on the "Black Band Cigars", I would have liked to have a chance to smoke the "C" stick. But, IMHO Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff, like not receiving some free cigars! :-)

Sr Mike 09:58 PM 11-04-2009
IMHO, I have not found a Camacho I did not like.
Don Fernando 01:46 AM 11-05-2009
Originally Posted by alley00p:
After reading Ferdie's reviews on the "Black Band Cigars", I would have liked to have a chance to smoke the "C" stick. But, IMHO Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff, like not receiving some free cigars! :-)

So you want a triple maduro, and you still need to deserve that "you've been bombed by the Tulip Twins" sticker. Dearly noted :-)
T.G 12:39 PM 11-09-2009
I just recieved the replacements.

I suspect that the fact that my name somehow became Cat Alvarez might have something to do with the initial mixup (database corruption maybe?).

Thanks Dylan.
dannysguitar 02:24 PM 11-09-2009
I got 2 cigars in the mail on Saturday...
ade06 04:10 PM 11-09-2009
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
I got 2 cigars in the mail on Saturday...
:-) They were addressed to someone else, but said "or current resident", so I'm keeping them. lol They look really good! :-)
Sr Mike 05:51 AM 11-10-2009
I received two cigars on Monday, they too have someone else name on them.
Mikhail 06:21 AM 11-10-2009
I give up.

X2
punch54 06:53 PM 11-13-2009
yep me to i give up
Emjaysmash 08:56 PM 11-13-2009
So everyone else received only 2 cigars now. huh.
Page 8 of 10
« First < 678 910 >
Up