Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 45
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>stirring the pot local B&M vs big internet
pnoon 06:21 PM 02-25-2009
Originally Posted by Java:
Oh hey, Legend on CA, trolling the same way you did on CBid, at least the guys here are a little more patient.
What happens on other boards, stays on other boards.
Legend 06:52 PM 02-25-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
What happens on other boards, stays on other boards.
What other boards?

The asylum is it.
pnoon 06:56 PM 02-25-2009
Originally Posted by Legend:
What other boards?
The issues you have with members on the cbid forums should stay there.
Legend 09:30 PM 02-25-2009
The issues you have with members on the cbid forums should stay there.
Agreed. I have no idea who these guys are who bring up this board that doesn't exist to me.
Bruzee 09:45 PM 02-25-2009
Legend, you still looking for guinea pigs?
pnoon 09:49 PM 02-25-2009
Agreed. I have no idea who these guys are who bring up this board that doesn't exist to me.
Yeah. Right. :-)

Put . . . the . . . shovel . . . down. :-)
Genetic Defect 10:42 PM 02-25-2009
Yeah. Right. :-)

Put . . . the . . . shovel . . . down. :-)
gnukfu 03:56 AM 02-26-2009
Had this discussion on some other forums. When I had it on Cbid forum all hell broke loose. So I'll start with some disclaimers......
Hmm I wonder who brought it up...and who knew what sort of discussion would ensue....:-)
Hardcz 05:09 AM 02-26-2009
I'm not sure why there is a shovel but that's for summer time, it's not even spring yet.
Java 05:29 AM 02-26-2009
Im probably one of the few people that posts here and on Cbid (AFAIK anyways), but I just found it funny he is peddling the same thing here he is elsewhere, expecting a different reaction. I was never involved in the original conversation, and I won't entertain this one.
Hardcz 05:32 AM 02-26-2009
Im probably one of the few people that posts here and on Cbid (AFAIK anyways), but I just found it funny he is peddling the same thing here he is elsewhere, expecting a different reaction. I was never involved in the original conversation, and I won't entertain this one.

shovel.... down... whatever the hell that means...

Sounds like a reason to start a new thread friend...

So I guess this has been talked out... there's no proof to support these claims and yea.... move along folks, nothing to see here.

taltos 05:58 AM 02-26-2009
The put down the shovel is advice to quit this line of discussion before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.:-)
pnoon 06:52 AM 02-26-2009
With that in mind, sometimes it is o.k. to just not post at all. This does nothing but stir $hit up.
icehog3 07:54 AM 02-26-2009
With that in mind, sometimes it is o.k. to just not post at all.
I never thought of that, Peter.

:-) :-)
Legend 07:55 AM 02-26-2009
With that in mind, sometimes it is o.k. to just not post at all. This does nothing but stir $hit up.
Yeah. And I got to figure out how to use emotes while posting with my blackberry.

I wasn't actually denying anything. Just making a sideways stab at the cbid forum. Saying it didn't exist (wink wink chuckle etc. )

Not sure why some here and there want this topic shut down as toxic. I think its interesting and if true very helpful to keep the local B&Ms going strong.

So do we have a third party volunteer to organize the blind test?
Hardcz 07:57 AM 02-26-2009
So do we have a third party volunteer to organize the blind test?
I'm bored and have nothing to live for.... what do you need to do this? I'll see what can be done on my end.
rizzle 08:20 AM 02-26-2009
What is going on around here the last few days?

jkim05 08:51 PM 02-26-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
I don't know how to run the statistics on that type of experimental design. Anybody???
SPSS Analysis? lol.
mithrilG60 10:13 PM 02-26-2009
Originally Posted by jkim05:
SPSS Analysis? lol.
Nah, go old school....... miniTab.
icehog3 10:16 PM 02-26-2009
Originally Posted by mithrilG60:
Nah, go old school....... miniTab.
I prefer maxiTab. :-)

Page 8 of 45
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up