Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Dark Lord Day 2011
Jbailey 07:15 AM 03-12-2011
"When purchasing tickets there will be three time options for bottle sales. (morning, afternoon and late afternoon)
ABC groups"

This seems odd and along with the "no loitering policy". I wonder if you can stick around drink, eat, smoke and just shot the sh!t with friends. Hopefully it's not grab your beer and go.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:10 AM 03-12-2011
Looks like you only need to buy one ticket, as the tickets don't determine how many bottles you get. I wonder what the max bottles per person will be?
[Reply]
Jbailey 09:33 AM 03-12-2011
So one ticket will get you X bottles. So you can have another ticket and get back in line for another X bottles?

Not sure why they could do the same as last year.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:11 AM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
So one ticket will get you X bottles. So you can have another ticket and get back in line for another X bottles?

Not sure why they could do the same as last year.

Originally Posted by :
You can buy two tickets per person, but remember tickets are admission tickets as well, and allocation is per person not number of tickets.

So what's the point in buying 2 tickets? My guess would be to buy one for a friend?
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:16 AM 03-12-2011
Last year they punched each ticket when used. So get in line grab your x bottles with the first ticket and get back in line with the second.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:48 PM 03-12-2011
Last year they punched each ticket when used. So get in line grab your x bottles with the first ticket and get back in line with the second.
Yup, can't see how they can monitor it with all those people.
[Reply]
Jbailey 07:18 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Yup, can't see how they can monitor it with all those people.
Just in case I'll bring a disguise. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:11 PM 03-12-2011
Just in case I'll bring a disguise. :-)
Hoots is crafty..... :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:26 PM 03-13-2011
Perhaps they would give everyone a wrist band when they came in and when you get your dark lord they take it off you. No wrist band= No Dark Lord, no exceptions. One method I guess that they could use to limit people.

Either way I'm going to try and get 2 tickets worth of Dark Lord :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 04:34 PM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:

:-)

Where are you staying Christos?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 05:58 PM 03-13-2011
:-)

Where are you staying Christos?
No idea. I haven't even considered any details. You are going from the night before? Is the plan to be first ones in line?
[Reply]
Jbailey 06:34 PM 03-13-2011
Staying at the Inn of Hammond just the next exit over from Three Floyds. Getting there Friday night to get there in the early morning. Also staying there Saturday night too.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:31 PM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Perhaps they would give everyone a wrist band when they came in and when you get your dark lord they take it off you. No wrist band= No Dark Lord, no exceptions. One method I guess that they could use to limit people.

Then I would leave, and come back. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 03:56 AM 03-14-2011
I give up on trying to come up with ways to keep you guys from getting multiple dark lords. Instead I'm going to figure out a way to buy 12 tickets, and get how ever many dark lords that's worth :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:17 AM 03-14-2011
Staying at the Inn of Hammond just the next exit over from Three Floyds. Getting there Friday night to get there in the early morning. Also staying there Saturday night too.
Need a roomie?
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:23 AM 03-14-2011
If worse comes to worse and they kick us out. We can party at Hooties hotel!! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:28 AM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
If worse comes to worse and they kick us out. We can party at Hooties hotel!! :-)
Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt. :-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:30 AM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt. :-)
I don't even want to know what the shirt says!! :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 12:16 PM 03-14-2011
It is a smoking room.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:49 PM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
I don't even want to know what the shirt says!! :-)
It says "Hoooooooooooooo". :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up