Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Job Site Sticks.
flat6nut 11:18 AM 06-06-2009
6-1-09

Monday mornings smoke was yet again another TS #500.

Does this little guy make you hungry?

This is taken from the far South side of the 60 acres.

After lunch smoke was...you guessed it...another TS #500. And yes, I washed my hands at lunch...the wife hates it when I write on my hands.

I simply can not get enough of this cheap smoke. Unfortunatly I will be completely out of these.

Michael
[Reply]
longknocker 11:32 AM 06-06-2009
Originally Posted by flat6nut:
6-1-09

Monday mornings smoke was yet again another TS #500.

Does this little guy make you hungry?

This is taken from the far South side of the 60 acres.

After lunch smoke was...you guessed it...another TS #500. And yes, I washed my hands at lunch...the wife hates it when I write on my hands.

I simply can not get enough of this cheap smoke. Unfortunatly I will be completely out of these.

Michael
No wonder they're out of these smokes! Everyone is buying them after your reviews, Michael! These sticks are dog rockets, repeat, "Dog Rockets"!:
[Reply]
flat6nut 11:33 AM 06-06-2009
6-2-09

Picked this baby up a couple weeks ago. Diamond Crown, Figurado It looked really cool, and I wanted to give the brand a second chance after the Maximus I smoked with the sinus infection.

Glad I did! Very nice smoke and a change from my usual maduro wrapped sticks I always lean towards.

At lunch time I went to buy some smokes for a bombing run the next day. I had liked this smoke previously, so I picked another for myself, and one to include in the bomb. Cusano 59,Rare Cameroon Preferido.

I like everything about this smoke. I love the shape, it feels perfect in the hand, and has a nice change of flavor.

My days have been very busy. GC is under the gun with my client, so I have not taken many pictures...well pictures I want to share...most pictures I take are for documenting non-favorable pics. :-)

Michael
[Reply]
longknocker 11:34 AM 06-06-2009
Jkg, I hope you know, Michael!:-) Thanks for the Review!:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 11:37 AM 06-06-2009
Regular Cusano seems one-dimensional to me, although it's an OK smoke. Did you really like the one you smoked enough to buy another?
[Reply]
flat6nut 11:45 AM 06-06-2009
6-3-09

I am afraid I have no clue of what happened to this day. I think all I smoked was...

Seriously...did I not smoke a cigar on this day?:-)

Michael
[Reply]
flat6nut 11:51 AM 06-06-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Regular Cusano seems one-dimensional to me, although it's an OK smoke. Did you really like the one you smoked enough to buy another?

Uh, yeah.:-) Its the only one I have smoked. But I did buy a Cusano, Hanano LXI Sun Grown yesterday I plan on taking for a test drive next week at work.

I will admit that it was a mild/medium smoke but it did have a nice flavor. Remember, I am no expert, nor do I claim to have any taste whatsoever...so take my reviews with caution. :-)

Michael
[Reply]
flat6nut 12:04 PM 06-06-2009
6-4-09

Very busy day, but I did get a chance to smoke this little RP Decade. My PM stopped by and gave it to me. I have only smoked one other RP, and it was a larger Decade. Ihave been tempted to try the sun grown everyone raves about.

Over all the decade is a good smoke. I seem to remember it has a cocoa flavor to it. Has tons of smoke. This little guy had a tight draw compaired to my last one.

Did not get done with my floor flatness test till 10pm, these guys saw cutting cj's did not get done until 12:30am. I have to watch every thing...I have some long days ahead.

Michael
[Reply]
flat6nut 12:25 PM 06-06-2009
6-5-09

Did not have anything to smoke in the morning hours, but stopped into T-depot after lunch and picked up some smokes.

I have smoked plenty of AF, but never the Short Storie. Dang good midget it was.

It was such a tastey little treat that I smoked the other one I bought an hour after the first one. Thanks Paul for the "finger".

The slab pour for early Sat morning was cancelled.:-) Sorry if todays posts seemed rushed...I just gotta get moving. Lots to do today, but i wanted to update the thread.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Michael
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:48 PM 06-06-2009
Great pics & reviews as usual Michael!!
[Reply]
TripleF 08:10 AM 06-07-2009
Love it man!! Keep 'em coming.
[Reply]
Catfish 12:27 PM 06-07-2009
Originally Posted by TripleF:
Love it man!! Keep 'em coming.
:-)
[Reply]
troutbreath 01:23 PM 06-07-2009
Good stuff! That Short Story is really an amazing little smoke -- lots of flavor packed in a small package.
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:18 PM 06-07-2009
Originally Posted by troutbreath:
Good stuff! That Short Story is really an amazing little smoke -- lots of flavor packed in a small package.
You are not lying. I gotta get me more of these.:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:05 AM 06-12-2009
You are not lying. I gotta get me more of these.:-)
:-) Best "Short Smoke" out there! Thanks for the story line & Pics., Michael!:-)
[Reply]
flat6nut 01:42 PM 06-12-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
:-) Best "Short Smoke" out there! Thanks for the story line & Pics., Michael!:-)

Thanks all. I have been working some insane hours, but I have taken pics of everything. I will update some time this weekend. Right now I am getting a few things done before my "first" ever baseball game.:-)
[Reply]
TripleF 01:48 PM 06-12-2009
Thanks all. I have been working some insane hours, but I have taken pics of everything. I will update some time this weekend. Right now I am getting a few things done before my "first" ever baseball game.:-)

I see a lotta "firsts" in the near future for you Michael!!
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:41 PM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by TripleF:
I see a lotta "firsts" in the near future for you Michael!!
All good I hope.:-)

Well my first live baseball game was awesome. The only thing better would have been being able to smoke a cigar while watching. Me and my wife were invited to the game by General Holmes. He just retired and invited us to join him and family in the Rays owners box. Wow! I was spoiled big time. I sent him a 3 tin of opusX as thanks.

General Holmes is on the right.

I ate all night long. They had everything. I was shocked at being treated like a king thru the whole experience.

Michael
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:51 PM 06-28-2009
Ok, I am sorry for not updating this thread for awhile. As I told Scott, I have been working some very brutal hours. I have a few weeks worth of pictures of sticks I have smoked and job progress. I will warn you now that I have no idea what days/nights/mornings I smoked these. Most are the usual suspects of late...Short Stories, and Tampa Sweetheart 500's. There were a couple days there where I smoked some sticks gifted to me by Troutbreath. Thanks again brother. He had sent me a few sticks because he had enjoyed this thread so much. Great guy!

[Reply]
flat6nut 03:04 PM 06-28-2009
Thanks troutbreath for these next sticks.

Tatuaje Noella. I was hopeful that my second Tat experience would be better than my first. I was happy that this one seemed to taste better than the unico I tried a few weeks ago.

This Esencia Petit Corona really surprised me with some nice smoke and flavor.

Nubbed it.

La Riqueza. I can not remember smoking this. Sorry troutbreath, all my days/nights are starting to blend at this time.

Michael
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up