Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy - Season 5
elderboy02 04:58 AM 11-21-2012
What is that Terriers dude gonna do with Tara? Yipes.

---That dude really is scary. I loved him in Terriers.

Is it me, or does Tara get better looking every season?

---Yes, she definitely gets hotter.

Will Bobby be successful? My spidey-sense tells me this will not be Clay's last season of SoA.

---I agree with you

Will Jax ace his deal, and let Tig kill the murderer of Tig's daughter?

---Not sure about this one

Will Nero go completely gangster? He seems well on his way.

---I am not sure, but I love seeing Jimmy Smits go all gangster. Just walks in and starts messing people up :-) :-)

Juice? Freshly squeezed, or frozen concentrate?

---Juice... ground to a pulp
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:59 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
[b]

Is it me, or does Tara get better looking every season?

---Yes, she definitely gets hotter.
:-) When she was sitting there talking to Unser in the hospital, after they left the chemo treatment room, I think that was the best I'd ever seen her look.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:07 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
:-) When she was sitting there talking to Unser in the hospital, after they left the chemo treatment room, I think that was the best I'd ever seen her look.
That is exactly when that thought came to mind for me too, Bob.
[Reply]
hscmit 10:31 AM 11-26-2012

think it might be the murdered nurses husband/brother/family

going after otto and tara and the guards in the prison working with him
[Reply]
blugill 05:16 PM 11-26-2012
I gotta say, the last episode was a bit better. It seemed like it was really going no where fast. Hopefully it's found it's ground again.
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:37 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The new character is Lee Toric, played by Donal Logue.

I'm curious if he is an enemy or a friend?

Do we know that Jax's brother Tommy really died when he was a child??? Soap Opera sh!t, right???

BTW - Tom, To answer your question - It's you, Tara is hot but you are getting hotter!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:55 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
[b]
BTW - Tom, To answer your question - It's you, Tara is hot but you are getting hotter!
Aw, shucks.....

[Reply]
CRIMPS 09:46 AM 11-27-2012
Fun Fact. The nurse that Otto killed was the sister of the new character, Lee Toric (thanks, Tom), in Terriers. It seems FX likes to reuse their actors.

Tig is dead. It has to happen. Of course, I would probably say the same thing about Clay, except that the show would probably end if that were to happen.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:46 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by CRIMPS:
Fun Fact. The nurse that Otto killed was the sister of the new character, Lee Toric (thanks, Tom), in Terriers. It seems FX likes to reuse their actors.

Tig is dead. It has to happen. Of course, I would probably say the same thing about Clay, except that the show would probably end if that were to happen.

Great Information!!!
:-)
[Reply]
blugill 12:52 PM 11-27-2012
I really doubt they'll kill of Tig. They are more likely to kill off Pope instead as he has just had a few bit parts in the series.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 02:34 PM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by blugill:
I really doubt they'll kill of Tig. They are more likely to kill off Pope instead as he has just had a few bit parts in the series.
Not only that but he's in the new show "Wedding Band" on TBS.
[Reply]
Gophernut 09:37 PM 11-27-2012
I agree that they won't (shouldn't) kill Tig. He's too much of the club. Pope is likely to go, as that would also set up a good story line of revenge against the club for the next season.
Glad to see that they booted Clay. It's an interesting set-up for next season as well. This Toric character is very intriguing. Should be a hell of a season finale next week.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:05 AM 11-28-2012
I like how Gemma got the info out of Clay about where he will be leaving tomorrow. I think she will tell Jax the airport he is going to fly out of and then... :-)
[Reply]
CRIMPS 09:28 AM 11-28-2012
Trying to remember another time where we saw emotion coming from Clay. I always expect him to feign sadness, close the door, then pick up the phone to call someone to do.... something. I just don't trust him.

I really don't want them to kill of Pope. The club needs allies and I think it adds to the mystique of the club. I don't want them to kill Tig, either. Something has to give, I guess.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:19 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by CRIMPS:
Trying to remember another time where we saw emotion coming from Clay. I always expect him to feign sadness, close the door, then pick up the phone to call someone to do.... something. I just don't trust him.

I really don't want them to kill of Pope. The club needs allies and I think it adds to the mystique of the club. I don't want them to kill Tig, either. Something has to give, I guess.
Kill the Irish!! :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 11:25 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Kill the Irish!! :-)
Down with GINGER!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
xFreebirdx 07:23 AM 11-29-2012
Sons of Anarchy 5x13 Promo "J'ai Obtenu Cette" (HD) Season Finale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=14QFW-znYTw
[Reply]
icehog3 10:30 PM 12-04-2012
Wow!
[Reply]
Black Coral 10:54 PM 12-04-2012
awesome night, can't wait for next season!
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:00 AM 12-05-2012
Wow, that was a great finale!

Otto biting off his tongue! :-)

I thought for sure Tig was dead, but Jax had the awesome plan.

Am I correct to assume that Gemma ratted on Tara?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
Up