Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 678 910 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
Brutus2600 01:06 PM 02-16-2012
Yeah, I had as well. At least the site says out of stock now instead of whatever it was before...backordered or something. I guess they got enough in to ship out old orders and that's it for now!
[Reply]
lenguamor 01:23 PM 02-16-2012
Subscribe to podmancigars.com's newsletter. All LP that arrives usually sells out within minutes, but you'll get first crack.
[Reply]
the jiggler 09:44 PM 02-17-2012
Took my SHW out for sushi and then came home and smoked my first pig tonight. Draw was smooth, burn was near perfect, tons of flavor and didn't get bitter even when my fingers were burning. Boatloads of smoke... Fantastic smoke!

BTW: The Tinder box in South Park Mall has them in stock!
[Reply]
INT 11:28 AM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Beg them to sell you two so you can smoke one now. They are good to go fresh!
I've since talked to my boy that works there. He said to come see him and "we'll work something out." :-)

I've been without a car for three weeks and everytime I'm this close to getting it fixed, I find something else that needs replaced. So frustrated.
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 09:14 PM 02-19-2012
Guys,

Thank you for the nice compliments on the FFP blend. It feels really special to read all the good chatter.

I hope that everybody has had the chance to sample at least one of them. Also, as a reminder, the new Drew Estate APP can help you find them if you have Iphone or Ipad. (Droid is next any day). To get the APP, simply go to APP Store and put in "Drew Estate".

If anyone still has trouble finding them, please post here and we will try to help you locate one/few. REMEMBER - FFP are limited in quantity, but not a one shot release. We keep making them, albeit small batches at a time. (We wanna keep em tasty and they are a pain in the pooper to make).

Best,
JD
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 09:18 PM 02-19-2012
Man, oh man, I wish I could find just one! I read that two of the guys on here, that are around me, drove 2 hours or so(?) to get just 4. That's crazy to me. I would absolutely love to get my hands on one!

My day will come, though :-)

Just gotta keep hoping!
[Reply]
Ogre 09:19 PM 02-19-2012
I have not been able to locate one here. Were to find one in Central Florida???
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 09:20 PM 02-19-2012
I need till Tuesday to answer the "where to" questions. We on it.

JD
[Reply]
Ogre 09:22 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by Jonathan Drew:
I need till Tuesday to answer the "where to" questions. We on it.

JD
Thanks Brother, I appreciate it.
[Reply]
keith_mahoney 11:20 PM 02-19-2012
Where can I find one of these on Oahu, Hawaii? No problem waiting on the info.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 11:43 PM 02-19-2012
i'll have to keep an eye out for these so called pigs... if someone is willing to drive hours away just to get a couple, i suppose i should try them.
[Reply]
PuffPuffGive1 02:59 AM 02-20-2012
The last time I was at Hollywood Smoke, Devon(one of the shop's caretakers) said I could post up their number and is willing to ship. I have a tendency to hear things incorrectly and make things up in my head =P, so I'm not 100% sure lol, but if you guys want to give it a shot; here's their number (310) 396-1661. They are an official distributor for the Liga line as well as Viaje.
[Reply]
Fia 04:32 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by keith_mahoney:
Where can I find one of these on Oahu, Hawaii? No problem waiting on the info.
Your authorized retailer for Liga Privada in Hawaii is Tobaccos of Hawaii. Currently they are out of stock but have more boxes on order of FFPs. However, they have a shipment of the new T-52s in transit to them so hopefully by friday they will have some on the shelves! They do have a full selection of #9s right now. Give them a call 942-PUFF :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:21 AM 02-20-2012
Great pair from yesterday on The Wood!
[Reply]
Taki 05:37 AM 02-20-2012
Nice pics Shane!! Glad you enjoyed the FFP!! :-)

(I was with him smoking a FFP myself...always enjoy an FFP :-))
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:38 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
Nice pics Shane!! Glad you enjoyed the FFP!! :-)

(I was with him smoking a FFP myself...always enjoy an FFP :-))
man that Choklat was a great pairing, do you agree?
[Reply]
Taki 05:41 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
man that Choklat was a great pairing, do you agree?
Absolutely :-) Really Good!!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:44 AM 02-20-2012
I am dying for another one, stupid work always gets in the way of my hobbies!
[Reply]
whodeeni 08:25 AM 02-20-2012
Hey Shane,

I have a bottle of Choklat that I picked up for that exact same purpose
my friend! I know you enjoyed it!:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:35 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Hey Shane,

I have a bottle of Choklat that I picked up for that exact same purpose
my friend! I know you enjoyed it!:-)
Great minds!