Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 678 910 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje -The Face
acarr 06:11 PM 10-08-2010
Originally Posted by stewshi:
Anyone in AZ going to the Tuscon store on release date?
I will be there.
[Reply]
Ratters 07:23 PM 10-08-2010
Really Andy, that's so surprising. :-)

Was at a Tat event last night. He actually is a pretty cool guy like most people say.
[Reply]
acarr 08:17 PM 10-08-2010
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Really Andy, that's so surprising. :-)

Was at a Tat event last night. He actually is a pretty cool guy like most people say.
Well you know I have to complete the collection. Even though I said I wouldn't be tracking these down this year, it wasn't much of a problem. I just have to "visit a client down in Tucson", find a baby sitter, miss my wife's birthday, ect to get down there for the event.:-)
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 08:46 PM 10-08-2010
It appears that I won't be getting any this year. My normal circle seems to be unawares of how to get any, and my buddy at GStreet said he is giving his walk-in customers first chance (which I think is fair, and really good of him, they are his life blood) if he has any left, they are mine, but not seeing that as a viable option.
[Reply]
jitzy 06:22 AM 10-09-2010
I just wanna say everyone that thinks there not gonna get any, just relax and have patience last year and the first year I didn't think I would get any either and ended up with a boat load. Your gonna start seeing them pop up on the boards for sale or somewhere else. Not everyone will like it and try to sell them or sometimes guys will look to get some money back on the box they bought and sell a fiver. I remember guys getting boxes of Borris months after the release. Just have patience and remember if you see 15 guys online say they called ALL the shops on the list maybe one will have called. There will be cigars out there and I'm sure whoever really wants one will find one.
[Reply]
OLS 09:08 AM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by Drazzil:
If you guys want a box of face, PM me for his personal cell phone number and tell him David from Cigar Asylum sent you and he will set you up. I already softened him up for you guys.

As of 3:09 PST he still has dress boxes of face in stock. He does not know how much longer he will have em in so call me if you folks dont mind buying another box of tat.
hahaha, earlier in the thread you HAD HAD IT with The marketing, the BS, the hype, and you were OUT. Now you're pimpin' for em??? hahaha:-):-):-):-)

OK, I see later in the thread you apologized for pulling what we like to call an 'OLS'. I still thought it was hilarious.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 09:32 AM 10-09-2010
Does anybody know of a calendar of Tatuaje events? I'm curious if there are going to be any in my area. I didn't see anything on the site, but I might've missed it :-)
[Reply]
klipsch 04:58 PM 10-09-2010
Allz I can say about these...is that they're absolutely DELICIOUS!
[Reply]
Goldie 06:02 PM 10-09-2010
Imagine that, Walt thinks another Tatuaje cigar is tasty.

Just kiddin' ya' Walt, because you just so happen to be right about all the Tatuaje's. They are good.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:06 PM 10-09-2010
With that, anyone have a 5er they would be willing to sell, hell I would be happy with 2 at this point. I've come up with bubkis so far.
[Reply]
klipsch 06:23 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by Goldie:
Imagine that, Walt thinks another Tatuaje cigar is tasty.

Just kiddin' ya' Walt, because you just so happen to be right about all the Tatuaje's. They are good.
I'm going on record and saying that this is the best of the monster series that I've had to date. :-)
Attached: IMAG0033.jpg (49.6 KB) 
[Reply]
neoflex 09:30 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by klipsch:
I'm going on record and saying that this is the best of the monster series that I've had to date. :-)
Looks amazing!:-)
[Reply]
colimo 09:42 PM 10-09-2010
are these out already?...i thought they were not shipping till close to or after halloween?
[Reply]
neoflex 09:43 PM 10-09-2010
They were slated to be released the 13th but seem to be hitting shops wayyyyy earlier.
[Reply]
Louistogies 10:23 PM 10-09-2010
It looks like oily madness!
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:10 PM 10-09-2010
Originally Posted by klipsch:
No.
[Reply]
JHinc 04:55 AM 10-10-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
The box that is headed my way will be split between JHinc, SmokeyNL and me :-)
All i can say to that is....score!:-)
[Reply]
smelvis 05:05 AM 10-10-2010
I give up. it is to that point where it's just to irritating to continue. just not meant to be I suppose. I will be content to smoke others.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 05:16 AM 10-10-2010
Even if I had some I would not smoke them without a month of age on them. Its only the 10th and the "regular" release wont be out in full force until the 31st. Or at least the guys on the east coast, and Im waiting for a review from Brooks to really see how these are.
[Reply]
Ewingrules 08:23 AM 10-10-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
No.
Not as good as the Frank yet(but it is not by much). It could reach the point where it is as good or better than the Frank. It is better than the Drac by far and slightly better tha the Boris.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up