Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 77 of 96
« First < 2767757677 787987 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Louistogies 07:30 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Playing the demo on Origin right now. It looks f**king :-) :-)
Play the first two if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:31 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Louistogies:
Play the first two if you haven't already.
I did play the first 2 ME's. Great games, loved ME2. ME3 looks spectacular.
[Reply]
Louistogies 10:47 PM 03-05-2012
I did play the first 2 ME's. Great games, loved ME2. ME3 looks spectacular.
Awesome. Midnight release at gamestop. Can't wait to get mine!
[Reply]
Apoco 06:32 AM 03-06-2012
The day 1 DLC release for ME3 pushed me over the edge. I don't think that's cool.

I've been playing BF3 like a madman the last few days.
[Reply]
Reaver2145 09:36 AM 03-06-2012
Ive been rocking out with my pp out on brand bazaar its a gun that should come with a bottle of anal lube and latex gloves as standard.

And as there's only 3 days left for ME3 for me as im not a lucky yank im going to be hitting youtube to watch the cutscenes like the last two games.

I prefer to know the ending at the beginning.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:47 PM 03-06-2012
ME3 time!
[Reply]
kaisersozei 05:33 PM 03-06-2012
Just posted in the Retro Games thread, but so pumped that I had to share here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uHHmTSDCvA

Freakin' sweet!
[Reply]
Apoco 06:54 AM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by Apoco:
The day 1 DLC release for ME3 pushed me over the edge. I don't think that's cool.

I've been playing BF3 like a madman the last few days.
Finally hit 82,000 Engineering XP in BF3 last night. Unlocked the Javelin and went to town :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Reaver2145 09:21 AM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Finally hit 82,000 Engineering XP in BF3 last night. Unlocked the Javelin and went to town :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
But you cant javelin on metro.

Still this thing produces so many tears is glorious.

Ohh a tan........DENIED
[Reply]
Apoco 09:53 AM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by Reaver2145:
But you cant javelin on metro.

Still this thing produces so many tears is glorious.

Ohh a tan........DENIED
That's ok - I never play metro :-). Too much grenade/rpg/shotgun spam for my liking.

I've also FINALLY been learning how to control the fighter jet properly. I actually won a dogfight yesterday. It was beautiful.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 07:55 PM 03-08-2012
Finished ME3. Heck of a game, time was ~25 hours.

Installing the DLC and going for round 2 :-)
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 03:04 PM 03-12-2012
GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

I'm in cali for a month training for a new job. I bought ME3 when it came out, but I've got to sit on my thumbs for another week 'til I get home.

*twitch*
[Reply]
oooo35980 03:25 PM 03-12-2012
Finished ME3. Heck of a game, time was ~25 hours.

Installing the DLC and going for round 2 :-)
Did the ending feel like a kick to the junk or what? I've played through it twice now and still waiting for some sort of resolution. There are threads all over the net and you'd think Bioware had burned down these peoples houses instead of just made a crap ending that made no sense.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:31 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by oooo35980:
Did the ending feel like a kick to the junk or what? I've played through it twice now and still waiting for some sort of resolution. There are threads all over the net and you'd think Bioware had burned down these peoples houses instead of just made a crap ending that made no sense.
I've completed the game twice as well and I am starting my third play through. First time I didn't do side quests just the story line ~25 hours, second play through I tried to get EVERYTHING ~37 hours.

I might be one of the few but I didn't hate the ending. Part of it needed to be and made perfect sense.

The other part....not so much.

I don't want to post spoilers as many people probably haven't completed it yet.

But overall I still have to say it was one of the most impressive games I've played in a long time.

Especially since if you do everything and go for ~98%+ completion (it doesn't tell you % but you know about how much) it has about 40 hours of gameplay.

I find that very impressive, these days I've played MANY of 5-15 hour games and it pisses me off.

Back in the day games lasted much longer. This one definitely delivers.

The only thing that bothered me was the ending wasn't really effected as much as I'd hoped for putting in the extra ~12 hours to try and complete everything.

Either way playing the game three times in a row speaks volumes for it and it's replay value and I'm just talking single player. Not even multiplayer.
[Reply]
oooo35980 08:44 PM 03-12-2012
Pm me your Xbox id if you want and we can do some multiplayer. I agree about the game, amazing game play, but I didn't find very much redeeming about the ending, I honestly think they are setting themselves up to sell some DLC endings.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:51 PM 03-12-2012
Pm me your Xbox id if you want and we can do some multiplayer. I agree about the game, amazing game play, but I didn't find very much redeeming about the ending, I honestly think they are setting themselves up to sell some DLC endings.
Don't play on Xbox. PC only.

About to start a vanguard for my 3rd playthrough.

I tried soldier for a bit but it's so boring.
[Reply]
oooo35980 08:56 PM 03-12-2012
Don't play on Xbox. PC only.

About to start a vanguard for my 3rd playthrough.

I tried soldier for a bit but it's so boring.
Vanguard is definitely not boring, I did sentinel on both play throughs cuz I like watching heads explode in slow motion and I'd heard there is a better ending with 5k ems on ng+ maybe there is but I didn't see it.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:00 AM 03-13-2012
Vanguard is definitely not boring, I did sentinel on both play throughs cuz I like watching heads explode in slow motion and I'd heard there is a better ending with 5k ems on ng+ maybe there is but I didn't see it.
I got the exploding slow motion heads with Infiltrator + black widow sniper rifle with perception scope on the weapon modifier....SICK headshots, and 3 in a row :-)

I just started Vanguard, I'll play more later today. Seems like a lot of fun though.
[Reply]
Reaver2145 01:06 PM 03-13-2012
Finished ME3 last night with my me2 save (everyone survived and renegade) and i goto say its a great game but the endings are just crap whatever way i look at it its a bad ending IMO.

And the second thing that grinds my gears is the difficulty i set it to narrative so i could get the full story but its easy as piss it should of been like ME1 full RPG style story with easy-insane diff.

ps. Talis face is revealed but those fingers are creepy as ****.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:55 PM 03-13-2012
I find that different classes are harder than others. IMHO Adept was god awful. Infiltrator was a cake walk. Soldier seemed so-so, vanguard looks like a cake walk too.

Try one of the more defensive classes, maybe that might help.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 96
« First < 2767757677 787987 > Last »
Up