Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 75 of 75
« First < 2565737475
Sports>NHL 2013 Thread
E.J. 01:42 PM 07-18-2013
Avs signed Matt Duchene to a five-year contract extension through the '18-19 season.
drjammer 07:19 AM 07-19-2013
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Avs signed Matt Duchene to a five-year contract extension through the '18-19 season.
Good decision for the Avs :-)
Mr.Maduro 06:17 PM 07-19-2013
Rumor is Jagr will sign with the Devils. Ugh.
icehog3 06:34 PM 07-19-2013
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Are you kidding? Jagr paired with Kovalchuk and Clarkson will be....

Oh, wait. Never mind. :-)

Hey, at least you got the post-Marty, goaltender of the future locked up, Patrick.
AdamJoshua 11:57 PM 07-19-2013
Ugh the Metropolitan Division in hockey, how metrosexual sounding.

The Atlantic Division teams are: Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, Detroit Red Wings, Florida Panthers, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Tampa Bay Lightning and Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Red Wings have moved from the Western Conference to the Eastern.

The Metropolitan Division includes the three New York-area teams -- New York Rangers, New York Islanders and New Jersey Devils -- along with the Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers, Carolina Hurricanes and Columbus Blue Jackets, who are joining the Red Wings in the move east.

The new Central Division in the Western Conference includes the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues, Nashville Predators, Minnesota Wild, Colorado Avalanche, Dallas Stars and Winnipeg Jets, who are moving from the Eastern Conference to the Western.

The new Pacific Division includes the Los Angeles Kings, Anaheim Ducks, Phoenix Coyotes, San Jose Sharks, Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers.
Partagaspete 09:19 AM 07-20-2013
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
You jest?
Rask is the reason the Bruins went so deep.
There are a lot of slices in the blame pie to go around.
Great to see the Bruins cleaning house,and the latest rumor is Marchand and Kelly are being shopped around?
Brad was a no show against the Hawks, and Kelly is a waste of roster space.
Yes but that much $$$ and term could be an issue. As an Isles fan I present to you the storied tales of Rick Dipietro...
Mr.Maduro 10:12 AM 07-22-2013
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Not a rumor anymore.... signs 1 year with the Devils....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...153617173.html
icehog3 02:10 PM 07-22-2013
Well, that wil more than make up for the loss of Kovalchuk, right Patrick? :-) :-)
Bruins Fan 03:50 PM 09-10-2013
Behind the B interesting stuff at least for Bruins Fans:-)
http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/
357 12:28 PM 09-19-2013
I don't hate the guy but I'm bummed the Wings resigned Cleary. He might cost a young kid a roster spot. At least it's not the original 3 yr contract they offered him. I can live with a 1 yr deal.
icehog3 02:25 PM 09-19-2013
Originally Posted by 357:
I don't hate the guy but I'm bummed the Wings resigned Cleary. He might cost a young kid a roster spot. At least it's not the original 3 yr contract they offered him. I can live with a 1 yr deal.
I like Cleary for a 3rd line guy, wish the Hawks could have him.

Gonna close this up and open a "'13-'14" Thread.
Page 75 of 75
« First < 2565737475
Up