Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 75 of 138
« First < 2565737475 767785125 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
icehog3 11:41 PM 03-31-2011
Thanks to Niemi and the Sharks tonight! :-)

Congrats on getting to the playoffs.
jmsremax 09:37 AM 04-01-2011
This will make for some entertainment next time the Hawks and B's meet:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...SI&eref=fromSI

:-)
GreekGodX 09:58 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Thanks to Niemi and the Sharks tonight! :-)

Congrats on getting to the playoffs.
When I saw the 6-0 score this morning I thought it was a April Fools joke :-)
icehog3 10:47 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Ahbroody 11:58 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
See I thought the same thing when I saw the blues lay 10 on the wings.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh. All in fun
GreekGodX 12:21 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
See I thought the same thing when I saw the blues lay 10 on the wings.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh. All in fun
I wish :-) :-)
icehog3 04:52 PM 04-01-2011
Let's Go Hawks!
Ahbroody 05:08 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
This will make for some entertainment next time the Hawks and B's meet:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...SI&eref=fromSI

Discussed yesterday. My money is still on Scott. He's a beast and basically just a fighter. He's a bad bad man in every fight I have seen.

Let's Go Hawks!
I support this statement today.
icehog3 05:12 PM 04-01-2011
Discussed yesterday. My money is still on Scott. He's a beast and basically just a fighter. He's a bad bad man in every fight I have seen.

I support this statement today.
icehog3 05:13 PM 04-01-2011
Patrick Kane!! :-)
bscottskangum 05:15 PM 04-01-2011
Patrick Kane!! :-)
icehog3 06:01 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by bscottskangum:
Partagaspete 09:13 AM 04-02-2011
Okay so my season is officially over now that the Isles beat the hell out of the Ragskirts the other night. bt are eliminated from play-ff yet again

How he hell does Gborik NOT get a game misconduct fr that hit on Frnz? Oh thts right he is a Rag and he boarded and concussed an Islander so it's okay. Colin Campbell is a C****; BTW there is a lot of negative hiistory betweeen him and the Isles Organization well before he got this positon.

Nice to see that pu$$ie Avery get hs a$$ hnded to him. Typical punk avery. goes after a young 5-7 170 lbs guy but Haley says no you don't...then he tries to turtle. what a b!tch.

We got a real good core of young players some minor tweaks and a for real goalie and next season other teams better not underestimate us. As a Hockey fan I will still bewatching the play-offs of course.

how muc itmake me want to vomit I stick my my pre-season pick of the Flyers hoisting Lord Stanley this year.
Mr.Maduro 12:42 PM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Okay so my season is officially over now that the Isles beat the hell out of the Ragskirts the other night. bt are eliminated from play-ff yet again

How he hell does Gborik NOT get a game misconduct fr that hit on Frnz? Oh thts right he is a Rag and he boarded and concussed an Islander so it's okay. Colin Campbell is a C****; BTW there is a lot of negative hiistory betweeen him and the Isles Organization well before he got this positon.

Nice to see that pu$$ie Avery get hs a$$ hnded to him. Typical punk avery. goes after a young 5-7 170 lbs guy but Haley says no you don't...then he tries to turtle. what a b!tch.

We got a real good core of young players some minor tweaks and a for real goalie and next season other teams better not underestimate us. As a Hockey fan I will still bewatching the play-offs of course.

how muc itmake me want to vomit I stick my my pre-season pick of the Flyers hoisting Lord Stanley this year.
I couldn't agree more with ALL the above sentiments. I watched the NY/NY game and a game misconduct should have been given. I also very much enjoyed Avery getting bloodied up. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Bruins Fan 02:59 PM 04-02-2011
Bruins take the Northeast Title with a 3-2 win over Atlanta,they better pick up their game if they are going to do anything in the playoffs.
The last two games were full of lapses not good.
kugie 04:54 PM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Bruins take the Northeast Title with a 3-2 win over Atlanta,they better pick up their game if they are going to do anything in the playoffs.
The last two games were full of lapses not good.
icehog3 11:44 PM 04-02-2011
Sharks beat Ducks,
Kings beat Stars.
Hawks fans smile.
Ahbroody 01:48 AM 04-03-2011
Yeah I dont know how this is going to play out. Looks like the Sharks will face either the Ducks, Hawks, or Preds. Would prefer the Preds.
Just seems right for the Hawks to face the Canucks in the first round though.
icehog3 08:07 AM 04-03-2011
Just seems right for the Hawks to face the Canucks in the first round though.
Gonna be tough with out Big Buff.....they will need to find another way to get in Luoserongo's head.
IBQTEE1 08:53 AM 04-04-2011
Went to the Hawks game last night. Disappointing. There passing game was for sh!t. 31 shots on goal and couldn't come up with anything. It still was a great birthday though.
Page 75 of 138
« First < 2565737475 767785125 > Last »
Up