Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 74 of 207
« First < 2464727374 757684124174 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
s15driftking 02:27 PM 12-12-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
:-) Josh gave that to you already filled????
No, i saw how that sounded when i went back. Edited.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 05:05 PM 12-12-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
New gift from a great BOTL (the humidor) Josh Pip.

I already filled it up!

and, an updated pic of my setup

Obviously all fakes Bobby! You see how light that one PLPC is? And the band is 1/64" off. :-)

J/K Bro! Looking good. Josh is a great guy to trade with :-)
[Reply]
Bax 06:38 PM 12-12-2009
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Obviously all fakes Bobby! You see how light that one PLPC is? And the band is 1/64" off. :-)

J/K Bro! Looking good. Josh is a great guy to trade with :-)
HA! I've got a little card that says " Any cigar that the band says Punch, Cohiba or Montecristo is fake... and anyone that doesn't have a band is fake too":-)
[Reply]
joshpip 08:28 PM 12-12-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
New gift from a great BOTL (the humidor) Josh Pip.

I already filled it up!
What kind of humidification do you have in it? I don't see any...
[Reply]
s15driftking 10:17 PM 12-12-2009
Originally Posted by joshpip:
What kind of humidification do you have in it? I don't see any...
gel jars, i put them in after filled.
[Reply]
Flat4boxer 06:40 AM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by Starz26:
Here is mine....Just got this Aristocrat for a steal and emptied out two coolidor's and a desktop to fill it...

Is that the Ashton Mini-Cabnet?
[Reply]
Starz26 09:37 AM 12-13-2009
Nope. It is an aristocrat made by Stabel and Associates in Tx.

Any yes to the poster asking if those were MB1's
[Reply]
roughrider 12:53 PM 12-13-2009

Which JLP are those? Cazadores?
[Reply]
s15driftking 12:56 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by roughrider:

Which JLP are those? Cazadores?

Yes
[Reply]
Flat4boxer 01:08 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by Starz26:
Nope. It is an aristocrat made by Stabel and Associates in Tx.

Any yes to the poster asking if those were MB1's

I'm sorry, that's what I meant to ask (not ashton) Aristoctat. Is it a mini-cabnet or a mini-tall cabnet or one of the regular sized ones?
[Reply]
E.J. 07:02 PM 12-15-2009
This was delivered, have been seasoning it and then filled it today....

[Reply]
kelmac07 09:12 PM 12-15-2009
Love seeing a filled humi!!! :-)
[Reply]
darkninja67 10:00 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Love seeing a filled humi!!! :-)
and even better when it is filled with some of my favorite cigars. :-)
[Reply]
MarioF 07:05 AM 12-17-2009
Let the tretis begin!
Years ago when my sister-in-laws father passed away I took an old cabinet from his house and kept in down in my basement. As this crazy hobby started gettin out of hand I decided to convert that old cabinet into a humidor. I thought it was appropriate because he was a big pipe smoker.
So I stripped and sanded the old finish and found out that it was a Mahogany. So I used a very light red mahogany stain and then put an oiled rub finish on it.
On the interior I lined it with Spanish cedar, and put an edge strip all around the opening to get the doors to get a good seal. I used top and bottom sliding bolts to keep it closed tight. The old shelves turned out to be mahogany also so I stripped them and then put a light oil finish on them also. I kinda like the look against the cedar interior.
There's a small drawer on the bottom so I lined that with cedar also, and put a small lid on it. Not sure what to put in there but probably will use it for cheap sticks and supplies.
I let it air out for a while and then started humidifying it. I have a pound of Shilalas beads along with a lot of cedar boxes so I think I should be ok.
Attached: MariosHumidor1x750.jpg (42.7 KB) MariosHumidor2x750.jpg (30.4 KB) 
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:35 AM 12-17-2009
That is sweet Mario!
[Reply]
longknocker 08:18 AM 12-17-2009
Very Nice, Mario!
[Reply]
mike 11:32 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
If you look closely you'll see the lotion isn't very far from the Playboys either... :-) :-)

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time:-)
[Reply]
marge796 12:20 PM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by MarioF:
Let the tretis begin!
Years ago when my sister-in-laws father passed away I took an old cabinet from his house and kept in down in my basement. As this crazy hobby started gettin out of hand I decided to convert that old cabinet into a humidor. I thought it was appropriate because he was a big pipe smoker.
So I stripped and sanded the old finish and found out that it was a Mahogany. So I used a very light red mahogany stain and then put an oiled rub finish on it.
On the interior I lined it with Spanish cedar, and put an edge strip all around the opening to get the doors to get a good seal. I used top and bottom sliding bolts to keep it closed tight. The old shelves turned out to be mahogany also so I stripped them and then put a light oil finish on them also. I kinda like the look against the cedar interior.
There's a small drawer on the bottom so I lined that with cedar also, and put a small lid on it. Not sure what to put in there but probably will use it for cheap sticks and supplies.
I let it air out for a while and then started humidifying it. I have a pound of Shilalas beads along with a lot of cedar boxes so I think I should be ok.

Beautiful piece of work Mario!
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 02:52 PM 12-17-2009
Well I made a promise to someone that I would post at least one picture a day. Here is my Vinotemp, with Scott's drawer system in it.

Everyone likes to see drawers of cigars so here they are also:

[url="Image"]
[url="Image"][url="Image"]
[url="Image"]
[url="Image"]

Right at the moment I am not buying any cigars and am aiming to smoke the oddball one's off.

God's Blessings and Peace to you and may He truly Show Himself to you if you ask.
Kevin

[Reply]
longknocker 03:04 PM 12-17-2009
Awesome Set Up, Kevin!:-) Does Your RH Stay Fairly Steady @ 62?
[Reply]
Page 74 of 207
« First < 2464727374 757684124174 > Last »
Up