Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 74 of 129
« First < 2464727374 757684124 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
shilala 07:37 AM 05-12-2011
Welcome aboard, Mike!!! :-)
We'll be behind you all the way. Take time to sift back a few pages. We're like broken records, and there's some great tips that you can use to help keep from going nuts while you're getting started. There's tips to help on down the road, too.
Keep us updated as much as you can stand. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 08:06 AM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
Welcome aboard, Mike!!! :-)
We'll be behind you all the way. Take time to sift back a few pages. We're like broken records, and there's some great tips that you can use to help keep from going nuts while you're getting started. There's tips to help on down the road, too.
Keep us updated as much as you can stand. :-)
^^^This.

It's a long thread, but if you take a few minutes and read the whole thing, you will find a bunch of useful info, not to mention a lot of ups and downs from different CA members.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 08:17 AM 05-12-2011
Good morning all!

Bob - congrats on the progress! Thats awesome!

Dom - welcome to the show, this is a great group and has been a big help to me. Lots of encouragement and help. Andrew is spot on about the water - I drink too much Diet Coke / Pepper and it really affects the body. Drinking more and more water helps in so many ways.

I like the PM idea ALOT!

Best of luck to all.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jonumberone 08:43 AM 05-12-2011
Thanks for the welcome Travis :-)

Andy I like the Idea of reading about the ups and downs.
I only read back a few pages, but will read the whole thread when I start to get demoralized.
Actually got in some exercise yesterday.
I was moving furniture, so I'm calling it exercise in my book :-)

Congrats on the progress Bob :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:50 AM 05-12-2011
Thanks guys. Looking back at the app I use to track all my stuff, i'm down 3lbs for the week. Great feeling to go down another belt notch on the new belt I just bought last month because the old one was too big. Got 2 more holes to go before I have to break out the drill or buy another new one.

Drinking water can really affect your appetite. I hadn't kept up on it the last couple of days and would get hunger pangs throughout the day, even as soon as a hour after eating a meal. Now that I'm back up to over 10 glasses a day, the hunger pangs are diminished.
[Reply]
goalie204 10:43 AM 05-12-2011
fck im pissed off, going to switch to once a week weigh ins, cuz im ****ing mad after seeing numbers up 1lb today which makes no sense to me f$ck sh1t #$((!#$
[Reply]
Starscream 10:50 AM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by goalie204:
fck im pissed off, going to switch to once a week weigh ins, cuz im ****ing mad after seeing numbers up 1lb today which makes no sense to me f$ck sh1t #$((!#$
You weigh in everyday or how often? Although I peek most every day, the only one that concerns me is the weekly weigh-in. Turn that anger into positive focus, Myles.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:57 AM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
You way in everyday or how often. Although I peek most every day, the only one that concerns me is the weekly weigh-in. Turn that anger into positive focus, Myles.
:-)
[Reply]
goalie204 10:01 PM 05-12-2011
every morning, but im going to stop now and just go to sundays.
[Reply]
mfarre03 10:38 PM 05-12-2011
I have to weigh everyday and keep a record, not use to that, usually once a week does it.
Down to 413, crazy!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:56 AM 05-13-2011
Keep it up Mike and Myles.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:28 AM 05-13-2011
You'll be down below 400 before you know it, Mike. Keep it up!
[Reply]
Starscream 06:30 AM 05-13-2011
I feel better today, so I'll be sure to workout this evening. My thighs have been sore over the last two days from all those squats from Tuesday evening. Spaghetti legs suck.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 12:34 PM 05-13-2011
Shlould've waited until today for my weigh-in, 241.2. And with the way my system's been cleaning itself out, I may be below 240.
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:37 PM 05-13-2011
I ran home for dinner on my break and managed to get in a brisk 20 min walk with the dog and baby in tow.

I'm finding that tracking calories may be a little too tedious for me.
Gonna stick with it and see if I can push through.
Getting excited about my first weigh in on Sunday.
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:38 PM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Shlould've waited until today for my weigh-in, 241.2. And with the way my system's been cleaning itself out, I may be below 240.
Fingers crossed for ya!! :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:38 PM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
I ran home for dinner on my break and managed to get in a brisk 20 min walk with the dog and baby in tow.

I'm finding that tracking calories may be a little too tedious for me.
Gonna stick with it and see if I can push through.
Getting excited about my first weigh in on Sunday.
Keep up the good work. Every little bit helps. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:44 PM 05-13-2011
Didn't get in my workout today, but worked up a sweat preparing for the yard sale in the garage today. Walked 1/4 mile after dropping the lawnmower off at my parents house, then rode the bike for about 3/4 of a mile putting up yard sale signs. Food was minimal but I drank about 1/2 a fifth of bourbon. Calorie high.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 08:38 AM 05-14-2011
Morning all, had something odd happen yesterday. I have laying off the sweets - Thursday was the gf b-day and I didn't have any cake. She took 90% of it to work to share and yesterday I had a small piece and it gave me a raging headache, I am good today but it ended my day. Maybe sugar shock?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
hscmit 08:42 AM 05-14-2011
dom, spark people is pretty easy for calorie counting, and it is a free mobile app.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 129
« First < 2464727374 757684124 > Last »
Up