icehog3 12:03 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
:-)
The Reds won the Stanley Cup? :-)

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:58 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Dan, who are these Bengals you speak of in your CUT? Do they play baseball? They didn't win the NL Central Division! Go Reds!!!
I changed it! :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:20 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I have two.....

boooo tigers:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:24 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
boooo tigers:-)
boooo white socks. :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:46 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
boooo white socks. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:38 PM 09-29-2010
boo phils
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 05:53 PM 09-29-2010
boo creepy foot doctor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELKZ-1yrDJI
[Reply]
Starscream 06:07 PM 09-29-2010
Anybody seen tonight's lineup? It's full of second and third stringers. I'm all for the boys getting rest, but we still need to work on that overall win record. Sit Rolen, BP, and Votto, but make sure Bruce and Stubbs stay in more often than not right now.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:53 PM 09-29-2010
Anybody seen tonight's lineup? It's full of second and third stringers. I'm all for the boys getting rest, but we still need to work on that overall win record. Sit Rolen, BP, and Votto, but make sure Bruce and Stubbs stay in more often than not right now.
I didn't see the line up. I am sure the 2nd and 3rd stringers were in b/c everyone was hung over. There was a news story showing them all out at a bar last night on the microphone. They said they stayed until 2AM when the bar closed.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:03 PM 09-29-2010
I didn't see the line up. I am sure the 2nd and 3rd stringers were in b/c everyone was hung over. There was a news story showing them all out at a bar last night on the microphone. They said they stayed until 2AM when the bar closed.
Act like you've been there before. Oh wait, none of them have. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:55 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Act like you've been there before. Oh wait, none of them have. :-)
O Cab and Rolen have.
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:02 PM 09-30-2010
O Cab and Rolen have.
Oh snap! Tell him Andy! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:34 PM 09-30-2010
Oh snap! Tell him Andy! :-)
I didn't mean it as a "tellin' off". I don't really consider him part of the team, but Edmonds has been there too.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 05:49 PM 09-30-2010
I didn't mean it as a "tellin' off". I don't really consider him part of the team, but Edmonds has been there too.
By in large, the Reds as a team and an orginization have no idea what the playoffs feel like. Hell they haven't had a record over .500 in 10 years. They clinched the weakest division in baseball with 5 games to play and they celebrate like they won the World Series. Act like you know what you are doing. I know they likely know they are getting swept out of the playoffs, but they should at least consider they have more work to do. :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 06:59 PM 09-30-2010
By in large, the Reds as a team and an orginization have no idea what the playoffs feel like. Hell they haven't had a record over .500 in 10 years. They clinched the weakest division in baseball with 5 games to play and they celebrate like they won the World Series. Act like you know what you are doing. I know they likely know they are getting swept out of the playoffs, but they should at least consider they have more work to do. :-)
The Reds may not be the best team going into the playoffs, but they made it. That's what counts. They could get swept, or they could sweep. MLB playoffs would be the last game I would bet on:-)

(I would bet against the cubs in playoff baseball though:-))
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:16 PM 09-30-2010
You said none of the players have been there and you were wrong. At the beginning of the season you said "The Red's aren't good enough to have their own thread each year" and you were wrong.

Lets go Reds! They are putting on a clinic tonight :-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 07:40 PM 09-30-2010
Good job guys:-)

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb-273745
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:22 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Good job guys:-)

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb-273745
When I was watching the celebration live, I was trying to figure out what they were smoking and I guessed LP #9. Sure enough, I looked at a close up picture and they have Liga Privada #9's
[Reply]
icehog3 11:19 PM 09-30-2010
Please sweep the Brewers. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:34 AM 10-01-2010
You said none of the players have been there and you were wrong. At the beginning of the season you said "The Red's aren't good enough to have their own thread each year" and you were wrong.

Lets go Reds! They are putting on a clinic tonight :-)
They aren't good enough for their own thread each season. No other team has a new thread every season. The last thing we need is another thread you start so you can post smilies for your post count. :-)

They won the weakest division in baseball and you are ready to give them the World Series trophy. Its a good thing that Andy and I can actually be objective sports fans and have some knowledge of the game, otherwise this thread would be about 89 "Reds win! Reds Win! :-)" posts. I know you will always be a homer, but try to take off the 'Greater Midwest Area Fan Glasses' once in a while. And we won't even get started on your sports predictions. I was wrong ~160 games ago, they won a bad division this year, I am not worried about it, they still don't seem to be the great unbeatable team you make them out to be. :-)
[Reply]
Page 73 of 225
« First < 2363717273 747583123173 > Last »
Up