Page 72 of 138
« First < 2262707172 737482122 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
kugie 04:54 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WHmijaPRw

That's awesome :-)
Ahbroody 01:51 AM 03-24-2011
Sharks move to within one point of the Wings :-)
Clowe says dont touch the rookie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a65HbdatAY

Tom the Hawks play the Wings three times in these last few weeks. Counting on the Hawks to help the Sharks overtake second.
Bruins Fan 06:42 AM 03-24-2011
Montreal you people are out of your minds:-)
Now they are going after sports talk guys,I think they need some sunshine up north :-)
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...847/story.html
icehog3 08:29 AM 03-24-2011
Mike, if the Hawks could win all 3 (very tough w/o Sharp and Bolland), they might give the Wings a run for the Central.

Oh yeah.....Stupid %#&*ing 3 point games.

That is all.
357 11:54 AM 03-24-2011
I wish the Wings could just stay healthy.
Ahbroody 01:58 PM 03-24-2011
Everyone is dealing with injuries Mike. Deep teams work through it and keep going.

Hawks lost Sharp and Bolland.

Sharks are down two Dman Huskins and Wallin and one of the best face off men in Nichol for weeks and just got Boyle back.

Canucks lost one of the best faceoff men in the league Malholtra for the year.

Everyone has injuries. Good teams work through it. All teams are dealing with issues.

OOOOOOOO man Bruins Habs rematch tonight. I am watching that for sure.
Bruins Fan 07:42 PM 03-24-2011
The B's send a message 7-0 beat down. Olay, Olay :-)
icehog3 08:21 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Wow! :-)
Ahbroody 08:46 PM 03-24-2011
Watched the game the Bs scoring the 5-3 short handed goal. Was the icing on the cake. That was a meltdown of epic proportion.
357 09:08 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Everyone is dealing with injuries Mike. Deep teams work through it and keep going.

Hawks lost Sharp and Bolland.

Sharks are down two Dman Huskins and Wallin and one of the best face off men in Nichol for weeks and just got Boyle back.

Canucks lost one of the best faceoff men in the league Malholtra for the year.

Everyone has injuries. Good teams work through it. All teams are dealing with issues.

OOOOOOOO man Bruins Habs rematch tonight. I am watching that for sure.
Yeah I know, but c'mon.

Dastyuk, Franzen, Hudler, Bertuzzi and Osgood are out. We just got Rafalski back, thank God, and Stuart is just off of the liquid food thanks to a broken jaw. I really hope Babcock is resting at least a couple of them for the playoffs rather than more serious issues.
kugie 10:13 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
911 in Canada is ringing off the hook..."somebody arrest the Bruins for the beat down they laid on the Habs" :-)
Ahbroody 11:04 PM 03-24-2011
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT .
Did he just. Unreal.

Marleau Bails his team out 2x in a few minutes. Including bailing out the Captain who took a really stupid peanlty that gave the Kings the lead. That was so bad by Thorton. You are the Captain and you take an absolutely brainless penalty like that with a few minutes left after Marleau just ties the game? Wow so bad by Thorton.
icehog3 11:54 PM 03-24-2011
Niemi can't beat Quick in the shootout.

Stoll is unreal, 8 of 9 so far this year.

Stupid Sharks. :-)
Ahbroody 12:57 AM 03-25-2011
Good thing there are no shootouts in the playoffs. Still dont like the idea of the Sharks matching up against the Kings in the playoffs they play them really well. Still Sharks currently tied with the Wings in points, but Wings have a game in hand. Would be interesting if they beat them out by a point.
taltos 05:35 AM 03-25-2011
Watched the game the Bs scoring the 5-3 short handed goal. Was the icing on the cake. That was a meltdown of epic proportion.
I have never seen Montreal roll over and play dead like this before in 50+ years of watching the Bruins and the NHL. Marchand might be taking a few days off for his hit at the end of the game though.
GreekGodX 06:05 AM 03-25-2011
Good thing there are no shootouts in the playoffs. Still dont like the idea of the Sharks matching up against the Kings in the playoffs they play them really well. Still Sharks currently tied with the Wings in points, but Wings have a game in hand. Would be interesting if they beat them out by a point.
Sharks might catch them if we stay on this current losing streak :-) If there are no more SO games for either team and they end up tied, Wings have the tiebreaker.

I can't believe the Habs got killed last night. I thought it would be way tighter.
Eleven 06:47 AM 03-25-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Yeah I know, but c'mon.

Dastyuk, Franzen, Hudler, Bertuzzi and Osgood are out. We just got Rafalski back, thank God, and Stuart is just off of the liquid food thanks to a broken jaw. I really hope Babcock is resting at least a couple of them for the playoffs rather than more serious issues.
Crosby, Malkin, Orpik, Comrie, Letestu, Jeffery, Tangradi. Large chunks of the year without Staal, and others injured for many games: Asham, Kunitz Martin...

It aint just the Wings.
Eleven 11:40 AM 03-25-2011
Man Games lost:

Ahbroody 12:22 PM 03-25-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Sharks might catch them if we stay on this current losing streak :-) If there are no more SO games for either team and they end up tied, Wings have the tiebreaker.

I can't believe the Habs got killed last night. I thought it would be way tighter.
I think that depends on how things end up exactly. If the records are a dead match the sharks won 3 of 4 from the Wings. They have the wins advantage over them and based on that would take the 2nd spot. Wings aren't so much on a losing streak as playing 500 hockey. Sharks were red hot, but have slowed also. Both teams will be playing desperate teams on the bubble. The kings lastnight were a perfect example. Wings playing a desperate Hawks team 3 times could be bad. Its going to be fun, but I think 1-3 are locked up. Sorry Tom I don't think the Hawks will overtake for second or third. 4th.
icehog3 01:17 PM 03-25-2011
I think that depends on how things end up exactly. If the records are a dead match the sharks won 3 of 4 from the Wings. They have the wins advantage over them and based on that would take the 2nd spot. Wings aren't so much on a losing streak as playing 500 hockey. Sharks were red hot, but have slowed also. Both teams will be playing desperate teams on the bubble. The kings lastnight were a perfect example. Wings playing a desperate Hawks team 3 times could be bad. Its going to be fun, but I think 1-3 are locked up. Sorry Tom I don't think the Hawks will overtake for second or third. 4th.
No need to be sorry, I agree that it's unlikely the Hawks will move that high unless somehow they take 3 of 3 in regulation from the Wings....not bloody likely.

5 teams battling for the last 4 spots in the West now that Calgary looks like toast. Who will be the odd team out?
Page 72 of 138
« First < 2262707172 737482122 > Last »
Up